Democrats Kill Off Trump Super-Rally: Announce NO BUDGET DEAL Without DACA Amnesty – Market Plunges

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a bunch of pathetic bullying crybabies these Democrats are when they don't get their way. Like Trumps motto of MAGA which is 'Making America Great Again', the Democrats motto should be MAMA which is 'Making America Miserable Again'. Voters will remember this treachery by these Anti-American Citizen entities known as Democrats come 2018 mid-terms.

Democrats Kill Off Trump Super-Rally: Announce NO BUDGET DEAL Without DACA Amnesty – Market Plunges 200 Points!
Yeah...they should man-up, put their big-boy pants on, grow some balls, stand up in the Senate...and read some Dr Seuss!!

Pussies!

Looks like a gov't shutdown is coming. I do hope most Americans realize who's to blame this time, and it ain't Trump and the GOP.
Why? Trump and the GOP could keep the government open with no problem. They don’t need a single Democrat vote.

Heard Shumer attempted to blackmail or put Trump in a corner by saying "he can show that he isn't racist by supporting DACA". So let me get this straight, if he supports DACA, then Shumer will officially say that Trump is no racist, but if he doesn't sign DACA, then he's a racist ?? So Trump's alledged racism is based upon giving the Demon-crats what they want, and if not then the attacks will continue based upon an insinuation that Trump is a racist until the Demon-crats get their way, then poof he's not a racist. How convenient.

will Trump place guards at national monuments to keep veterans out?

because anyone that would sink so low as that is literally Hitler...

What a bunch of pathetic bullying crybabies these Democrats are when they don't get their way. Like Trumps motto of MAGA which is 'Making America Great Again', the Democrats motto should be MAMA which is 'Making America Miserable Again'. Voters will remember this treachery by these Anti-American Citizen entities known as Democrats come 2018 mid-terms.

Democrats Kill Off Trump Super-Rally: Announce NO BUDGET DEAL Without DACA Amnesty – Market Plunges 200 Points!

The Democrats HAVE to take a stand against Trump on the #1 burning issue facing the country!------- amnesty for a bunch of illegal aliens who don't even belong here! I say let the entire country freeze over, no DACA, no budget without money for the wall. Call the Dems bluff, let America see the Antifa thugs they really are. Meantime, first thing to axe is to cut all salaries to Congress. No budget, no income. Period.

. Wasn't it Obama and company who shut down Washington in the way that you speak here ?

I thought Obama did that, not Hitler. When he was in office the goal was to make the gov't shutdown hurt people, thereby applying pressure on the GOP.
didn't care about us, didn't care about the country, it was all about winning vs losing.

I kinda wish we'd get rid of the Hitler comparisons and the like. Just not cool IMHO.

. Wasn't it Obama and company who shut down Washington in the way that you speak here ?

Actually, it was Ted Cruz and the GOP who shut down the government last time.
. But it was Obama who amped it up by refusing access to museum's, monuments, white house tours etc. I remember vets being denide access to the monuments if I recall correctly.

Looks like a gov't shutdown is coming. I do hope most Americans realize who's to blame this time, and it ain't Trump and the GOP.
There's plenty of blame to go around. I don't agree with shutting down the government, but I agree that Trump and the Republicans should agree to a DACA deal the way 80% of this country WANT them to.
It's a win-win. Trump is tying it to a huge amount of funding for the wall. 2.8 billion isn't enough for one year? Negotiate. Or put it in the budget.
Shutting down the government by the Republicans over Obamacare pissed me off and I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it. It's wrong to do this. Work it out! That includes everyone, including Trump.

Why? Trump and the GOP could keep the government open with no problem. They don’t need a single Democrat vote.

You sure about that? I think they need 60 votes in the Senate and that requires some Dem votes.

Oh well...bubbles never last forever. That's why they're called "bubbles".

Actually, it was Ted Cruz and the GOP who shut down the government last time.
and Obama used guards to keep veterans away from monuments and the public out of parks to make it worse

Obama is pure scum - his acts were spiteful and mean spirited; which Trump has been accused of without any actual incidents

Forum List

Back