Democrats Join Calls for Napolitano to Step Down Following Failed Attack

I think the same thing that happened to the person in that position on 9/11, should happen to her.

My prediction, this thread is dumb and nothing will happen to her. She will be fine, so stop worrying about her.

:)

The real Republican conservative are McCain, Romney, me, and folks like us, not you reactionaries. You, the true rinos, cost us the election because you foisted Palin onto the ticket. That will never happen again. You are out.

So does that mean when Sarah Palin becomes President, you will leave the country?

Palin will never become president...unless morons vote for her..

....wait, that happened twice already this decade....:lol:

I think the same thing that happened to the person in that position on 9/11, should happen to her.

My prediction, this thread is dumb and nothing will happen to her. She will be fine, so stop worrying about her.:)

I'm sure she'll pay for her loony "the system worked" statement. I seem to recall the MSM hounding Bush & Condi for the "AQ determined to strike the US" memo before 9/11 and other perceived failures like Brown/Katrina, where he did nothing wrong) technically. It was the stupid dems who didn't evacuate when advised to, and who screwed-up zoning by letting them build in flood-prone areas.

I'm not okay with double-standards.

Then tell the truth. The mess up was at fed, state, and city levels. What a holy mess. The response for Rita (9/25/2005) was generally better.

I'll say it again...

Where exactly does DHS fall into this story?
Travel visas are issued by the State Department.
The Transportation Security Administration is part of DHS, but since it was an international flight, that failure is squarely on the Dutch.

Other than poor choice of words......why should she step down?

better question....what are her qualifications for this job in the first place?....i looked at her background and did not see any thing that has to do with security...

Appointees are rarely, if ever, chosen for their experience in the field. They're meant to be a public face. That being said, she's as qualified for the position as either of the previous holders were. Ridge was governor of Pennsylvania and Chertoff was an attorney. One of DHS's biggest areas on a daily basis is Customs and Border Protection, which Napolitano surely had experience dealing with as governor of a border state.
and i was against Ridge whom i felt was quite useless,the Skull was another guy whom i questioned.....but Napolitano, all during her governship in AZ all i heard about was her failures in protecting AZ.....just like the govs in Cali.....PC gets in these peoples way....and you cant have that....

My prediction, this thread is dumb and nothing will happen to her. She will be fine, so stop worrying about her.:)

I'm sure she'll pay for her loony "the system worked" statement. I seem to recall the MSM hounding Bush & Condi for the "AQ determined to strike the US" memo before 9/11 and other perceived failures like Brown/Katrina, where he did nothing wrong) technically. It was the stupid dems who didn't evacuate when advised to, and who screwed-up zoning by letting them build in flood-prone areas.

I'm not okay with double-standards.

Good. Now on to bush screwing up with Katrina, Iraq and our deficit.

I'll say it again...

Where exactly does DHS fall into this story?
Travel visas are issued by the State Department.
The Transportation Security Administration is part of DHS, but since it was an international flight, that failure is squarely on the Dutch.

This fact is so easily ignored.

Willow, substituting stupid language in place of critical thinking merely reveals your real issue.

Now if that ain't a pot calling a kettle black, nothing is.

Joke, you're an arrogant little sexist, honey. And you're chicken... sending people PMs while blocking anyone from PMing you is the height of pathetic behavior. The whole board knows you as a coward. Even your backbone was yellow... until it was removed at birth.

and i was against Ridge whom i felt was quite useless,the Skull was another guy whom i questioned.....but Napolitano, all during her governship in AZ all i heard about was her failures in protecting AZ.....just like the govs in Cali.....PC gets in these peoples way....and you cant have that....

what was PC that got in the way?

these people never got to our TSA, so I'm not sure how anything could have been different from the TSA end.

I know for a fact, that if someone bought a one-way ticket for cash and had no luggage to check he, he/she would have been taken aside if they were on one of our flights.

This whole debate seems so disingenuous to me. not you, just the whole argument.

I also don't understand the whole "Demand her resignation" thing... the guy who was in charge when the PDB about OBL was ignored got a medal after 9/11

brownie did a hell of a job...

no one was fired b/c the shoebomber got on the plane...

all of a sudden they want people fired?

for what???

the people in the netherlands letting this guy get on the plane? or bush's state dept giving him a visa?

Willow, substituting stupid language in place of critical thinking merely reveals your real issue.

Joke, you're an arrogant little sexist, honey. And you're chicken... sending people PMs while blocking anyone from PMing you is the height of pathetic behavior. The whole board knows you as a coward. Even your backbone was yellow... until it was removed at birth.

I don't use poor and crude language. I punish folks who use it on me. Apparently, it works, for look how you are frothing. Move along, CG.

I also don't understand the whole "Demand her resignation" thing... the guy who was in charge when the PDB about OBL was ignored got a medal after 9/11

for what???

the people in the netherlands letting this guy get on the plane? or bush's state dept giving him a visa?

PC gets in the way of much of these security agencies.....not in this instant,but generally.....we cant piss off this group or that group....so they walk on eggshells around them and something happens....and as far as firing her.....if you dont have a security background,you should not be in charge of any security job....she doesnt have one....and so far NONE of the heads of this agency have had one....thats my bitch with this whole thing...you dont put a shoemaker in charge of the Mayo Clinic....

for what???

PC gets in the way of much of these security agencies.....not in this instance, but generally.....we cant piss off this group or that group....so they walk on eggshells around them and something happens....and as far as firing her.....if you dont have a security background,you should not be in charge of any security job....she doesnt have one....and so far NONE of the heads of this agency have had one....thats my bitch with this whole thing...you dont put a shoemaker in charge of the Mayo Clinic....

Bush's State Department ended 1/09. The Brits pulled his visa, why didn't Napolitano's department pull it too, or at least find out why it was pulled. Panetta's CIA knew that there was an attack planned involving "the Nigerian", so why weren't Nigerians screened? You can't pass the buck, it happened on Obama's watch, man-up.

Still looking for an answer to my basic questions. What has Napolitano done to warrant her firing?
Was what she did any worse than those in charge on 9-11, Anthrax attacks, Shoe bomber, Katrina?

Can you show what she did that was different than Ridge or Chertoff?

these people never got to our TSA, so I'm not sure how anything could have been different from the TSA end.

I know for a fact, that if someone bought a one-way ticket for cash and had no luggage to check he, he/she would have been taken aside if they were on one of our flights.

This whole debate seems so disingenuous to me. not you, just the whole argument.

for what???

This is the best post of this thread.

Can someone, anyone dispute this? Anyone?

SERIOUSLY, RIGHTY'S, DISPUTE THIS OR STFU.

Oh and god bless.

I don't use poor and crude language. I punish folks who use it on me. Apparently, it works, for look how you are frothing. Move along, CG.

You punish folks??? oh doyanow? Asswipe.. pathetic asswipe.. :lol::lol::lol:

You ignorant fuck. Do you have evidence that Clinton, ( whom I hate for an entirely different set of reasons ), was warned about the Cole or the african embassys? No you don't. What a deceitful pile of liquid shit. Fuck you asshole. And no I don't give a rats ass about your liberal myopia ...what I really have a hatred for is liars.

then you should hate yourself mightily!

Sure Willow. Why not be a real swell pussy and list my lies. Try not to be your usual broad brush ignoramous. Be specific please.

"the teenager tried to blow his nuts off." that specific enough for you? moron?

for what???

This is the best post of this thread.
Can someone, anyone dispute this? Anyone?
SERIOUSLY, RIGHTY'S, DISPUTE THIS OR STFU.
Oh and god bless.

Janet is in-charge of Homeland Security, a bomb & bomber got on a plane, and her response was "the system worked". That shows a total lack of understanding and responsibility. She should have said the system failed, this is why it failed, and this is how we intend to fix it. Point of fact, she is horribly unqualified for that position

Who is responsible for airline safety? Name that person.

If that person's father called to warn that that person was associating with terrorists and that he should be stopped, then if that person's visa was pulled by the Brits, then if that person was subjected to questioning, and was obviously lying (why are you going to the US, who will you see, where will you stay, how long will you be in the US, then if that person paid cash, if that person had no luggage, etc. the dots need to be connected

Who is in-charge of airline security? What has she done to make us safer? How can you accept "the system worked" when that was so stupid? Tell me you accept stupidity from your department heads?

stop deflecting with nonsense.

tell me what mistakes Brownie made. I want your specific list why he deserved to be fired.
Here is what he got blamed for: the dems failed to evacuate N.O. after repeated warnings, the dems allowed building in flood zones, called a "zoning failure", there were zillions of school buses that could have been used to evacuate. MS, FL, and AL all got hit worse than LA, yet LA was the basket case. There was never any capability for FEMA to handle such a massive disaster, yet Brown took the heat for limited resources. The dems screamed for Brownie's head, echoed by the MSM, since they couldn't say they fucked everything up.

I don't recall Chertoff saying "the system worked"

all of a sudden they want people fired? for what???
GROSS INCOMPETENCE

Last edited:
Scrappy Nappy needs to go because the Obama Admin needs a scapegoat. The bonus is that Janet is so fat and ugly that nobody will care.........

New Topics

Forum List

Back