Democrats Join Calls for Napolitano to Step Down Following Failed Attack

One, not all right wingers are terrorists.

Two, that many are terroristic in word and a few in action is indisputable.

Why do you argue against the truth, bni? Please don't tell us that you also believe that you are "mainstream" in your values and beliefs. Because that would be a hoot and a falsehood.

So what do you consider "terroristic in word?" Criticizing Obama for his communist policies? Demanding to see a real birth certificate instead of the fake one he produced? Pointing out all of Obama's Muslim terrorist supporters? ( I can show you many examples of that) His attempts to destroy Israel so he can turn it over to his muslim brothers?

How about I show you a file with hundreds of photos of libscum carrying "Kill Bush" signs during his term? Who are the real terrorists when it is only liberals who seem to support Islamists who are trying to kill us?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MO_e4y99js&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MO_e4y99js&feature=related[/ame]

Being a truther does not help your cause with the mainstream.

Equating your whackos behavior with that of the whackos on the left against Bush condemns all whackos, including you.

You are not mainstream, and it is not even a matter of you guys not prevailing, because it is really a matter of we can stop laughing ourselves sick and your silly antics.

Equating your whackos behavior with that of the whackos on the left against Bush condemns all whackos, including you.

You are not mainstream, and it is not even a matter of you guys not prevailing, because it is really a matter of we can stop laughing ourselves sick and your silly antics.

Twice as many Americans agree with my views as yours. Twice as many Americans call themselves conservatives, not liberals. As for the rest of the mainstream...they don't buy your left wing beliefs either. This is still a Center/Right country.

But don't take my word for it, the 2010 election will do it for me.

But you are not conservative, you are reactionary. You will not prevail in the GOP nominating processes. We want your votes and money, not your controlling beehive process. We want McCains, not Palins; Romneys, not Thompsons; responsible Republicans, not wierdos.

But you are not conservative, you are reactionary. You will not prevail in the GOP nominating processes. We want your votes and money, not your controlling beehive process. We want McCains, not Palins; Romneys, not Thompsons; responsible Republicans, not wierdos.

That boat has sailed. We've learned from the 2008 election that RINOS don't win. In fact, look for a lot of them to be replaced by real conservatives.

Twice as many Americans agree with my views as yours. Twice as many Americans call themselves conservatives, not liberals. As for the rest of the mainstream...they don't buy your left wing beliefs either. This is still a Center/Right country.

But don't take my word for it, the 2010 election will do it for me.

WOW! You get the most delusional award for the day!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a marrrrooooon!

The real Republican conservative are McCain, Romney, me, and folks like us, not you reactionaries. You, the true rinos, cost us the election because you foisted Palin onto the ticket. That will never happen again. You are out.

You sound crazed, bni. I saw many truly concerned citizens and I saw many whackos who were threatening the violent overthrow of this government and its leaders. The prob for you is this, bni: you can't stand the constitutional process. Our party lost because of whackos like the teawankers allied with the failing neo-con and corporatist policies of the Bush administration.

The tea parties in many areas served as mass meeting sites for WN groups. And we know they'd never do anything violent...

Be it recent:
Guard killed during shooting at Holocaust museum - CNN.com
Suspect in George Tiller shooting is linked to anti-government group | George Tiller Slain | Wichita Eagle

Or a little older:
Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other than poor choice of words......why should she step down?

better question....what are her qualifications for this job in the first place?....i looked at her background and did not see any thing that has to do with security...

Appointees are rarely, if ever, chosen for their experience in the field. They're meant to be a public face. That being said, she's as qualified for the position as either of the previous holders were. Ridge was governor of Pennsylvania and Chertoff was an attorney. One of DHS's biggest areas on a daily basis is Customs and Border Protection, which Napolitano surely had experience dealing with as governor of a border state.

Also, where exactly does DHS fall into this story anyway?
Travel visas are issued by the State Department.
The Transportation Security Administration is part of DHS, but since it was an international flight, that failure is squarely on the Dutch.

What's the matter asshole? Pretty quiet now!

i had to help bury a veteran today who was 10 times the man a **** YOU are or or ever will be

dogpoop5.jpg

here's what i think a you and your proof. not even the Q I ask you lame brain bastard. you dinner is served. chow down shit eater​

The real Republican conservative are McCain, Romney, me, and folks like us, not you reactionaries. You, the true rinos, cost us the election because you foisted Palin onto the ticket. That will never happen again. You are out.

So does that mean when Sarah Palin becomes President, you will leave the country?

You are barking up the wrong tree, and are so off the mark by calling or even assuming bni is a truther. Just b/c they have very strong opinions, and maybe you disagree, doesn't make them a truther.

Last edited:

You are barking up the wrong tree, and are so off the mark by calling or even assuming bni is a truther. Just b/c they have very strong opinions, and maybe you disagree, doesn't make them a truther.

I don't care what he thinks, Kat. I'm not a truther but I am a birther. Jake is just a schmuck.

Last edited:
birther, smirther: still a whacko. And, bni, palin has as much chance as becoming president as you do.

This year I will be elected to the state committee, and I will (I think) be selected for the national convention in 2012. No, Palin will never carry the colors of our beloved party, but you are certainly encouraged to vote for our responsible mainstream candidate that year.

birther, smirther: still a whacko. And, bni, palin has as much chance as becoming president as you do.

This year I will be elected to the state committee, and I will (I think) be selected for the national convention in 2012. No, Palin will never carry the colors of our beloved party, but you are certainly encouraged to vote for our responsible mainstream candidate that year.

Explain exactly why a whacko? I mean they have not been here long enough for you to get to know...I know that for a fact. So, on a handful of posts, how do you come to that conclusion? Inquiring minds want to know.

i had to help bury a veteran today who was 10 times the man a **** YOU are or or ever will be

dogpoop5.jpg

here's what i think a you and your proof. not even the Q I ask you lame brain bastard. you dinner is served. chow down shit eater​

Do you ever stop trying to wrap yourself in the flag pretending to care about american soldiers? The douscbags you look up to have taken everything meaningful away from veterans. Everyone dies asshole... I've lost many close to me. The death of a good man doesn't make you any more important than the dog shit you so stupidly display on the same reply showing your sorry abuse of the memory of your vet friend.

You don't call the shots loser. You claimed that Clinton failed with investigation of the USS Cole and I presented facts that backed up my claim that he was BUSHwacked in the justice departments effort by the Bush one's US ambassador to Yemen. You sorry halfwit. Just stick to the point of the thread and address the facts. If I hear of another veteran you are willing to throw under the bus to obviscate and derail the OP of this discussion I think I will puke.

My country stands for truth and honesty...I don't know what country you think you speak in behalf but your lies make it difficult to believe it is the USA.

Just respond to the truth asshole and keep your idiotic phoney patriotism to yourself.

dogpoop5.jpg

Do you ever stop trying to wrap yourself in the flag pretending to care about american soldiers? The douscbags you look up to have taken everything meaningful away from veterans. Everyone dies asshole... I've lost many close to me. The death of a good man doesn't make you any more important than the dog shit you so stupidly display on the same reply showing your sorry abuse of the memory of your vet friend.

You don't call the shots loser. You claimed that Clinton failed with investigation of the USS Cole and I presented facts that backed up my claim that he was BUSHwacked in the justice departments effort by the Bush one's US ambassador to Yemen. You sorry halfwit. Just stick to the point of the thread and address the facts. If I hear of another veteran you are willing to throw under the bus to obviscate and derail the OP of this discussion I think I will puke.

My country stands for truth and honesty...I don't know what country you think you speak in behalf but your lies make it difficult to believe it is the USA.

Just respond to the truth asshole and keep your idiotic phoney patriotism to yourself.

communistusaflagmid.jpg

here's your god damned fuckin flag you 3 eyed mongoloid bastard. wrap yourself in it and sit it a fire !!!!

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

dogpoop5.jpg

communistusaflagmid.jpg

here's your god damned fuckin flag you 3 eyed mongoloid bastard. wrap yourself in it and sit it a fire !!!!

deleted

Get a grip sparky! Threatening others lives or property on USMB is a bannable offense. That goes for suggesting suicide which you just did.

Why is it that your pea brain explodes when faced with facts? How odd. :cuckoo::lol::lol:

I bet you were fun to fuck with when in Viet Nam.

Forum List

Back