Democrats Join Calls for Napolitano to Step Down Following Failed Attack

Because a thirteen-year old is a child and cannot consent, period. You support pedophilia, but you don't have the nerve to write it outright. That is a very, very wise decision (for you) and a bad one for children everywhere.

You can not identify the FACTUAL basis for concluding that 13 y/o are children.

You can not identify the FACTUAL basis for concluding that my position is bad for children everywhere when a 13 y/o can have sex with a 17 y/o become impregnated and no questions are asked.

You are a fucktard.

bni, there are terrorists at the teawhacko parties. That is one venue that Homeland Security should certainly be investigating.

Examples, please? And don't use the guy who came to the Obama speech wearing a rifle. It was a legal rifle that he was licensed to carry, number one, and number two, the guy was black, something the liberal media conveniently forgot to mention.

But apparently you can provide many other examples of terrorists at tea parties. I'm waiting.:eusa_whistle:

Because a thirteen-year old is a child and cannot consent, period. You support pedophilia, but you don't have the nerve to write it outright. That is a very, very wise decision (for you) and a bad one for children everywhere.

You can not identify the FACTUAL basis for concluding that 13 y/o are children.

You can not identify the FACTUAL basis for concluding that my position is bad for children everywhere when a 13 y/o can have sex with a 17 y/o become impregnated and no questions are asked.

You are a fucktard..

The facts are obvious why thirteen-year olds are legally children and canot consent. And you, you pervtard, are not a seventeen-year old. You are a perverted, lecherous abomination of a human who preys on children.

Last edited:
bni, there are terrorists at the teawhacko parties. That is one venue that Homeland Security should certainly be investigating.

Examples, please? And don't use the guy who came to the Obama speech wearing a rifle. It was a legal rifle that he was licensed to carry, number one, and number two, the guy was black, something the liberal media conveniently forgot to mention.

But apparently you can provide many other examples of terrorists at tea parties. I'm waiting.:eusa_whistle:

Hundreds of anecdotal evidences exist on the web, and you can look them up, bni. My next-door neighbor here for one. The loonyville teabag event at the courthouse during the summer (what a bunch of stains!) for another. Were some of them fine upstanding Americans? You bet. Were a bunch really nuts? You bet.

So, yeah, we here don't let the 'bags have any say in politics, though we do take their donations at party headquarters.

The only Sam Adams you folks imitate are the drunken Sam Adams.

I agree with rightwinger, all she's really guilty of is speaking when she should have just shut up or stuck to the tried and true DC coverall statement, "we will review this incident and make changes as deemed appropriate" or whatever it is politicians say when they really don't want to say anything at all.

I think this is the proverbial political straw. The incident itself is trivial; however, given her past transgressions, THIS is the one that will break the camel's back.

I can't say that I'm happy to see her stay or go.

Don't go swimming with sharks smelling like chum.

She's the head of homeland security. We got no security!:lol:

Hundreds of anecdotal evidences exist on the web, and you can look them up, bni. My next-door neighbor here for one. The loonyville teabag event at the courthouse during the summer (what a bunch of stains!) for another. Were some of them fine upstanding Americans? You bet. Were a bunch really nuts? You bet.

So, yeah, we here don't let the 'bags have any say in politics, though we do take their donations at party headquarters.

that's another reason she should step down. making stupid lists of Republicans and returning vets. What an asshole.

Here is some catnip, Willow. I know it is too early to drink, not being 5pm yet. Go mellow out, hon.

Hundreds? Gee, that's funny, I looked at many videos and all I saw were outraged citizens protesting the socialization and government takeover of the country by the Muslim Marxist and his criminal czars. If that equals terrorist in your book, I feel sorry for you.

Funny how when all the fascist libs were calling for Bush to be assassinated, that was considered legitimate dissent.

You sound crazed, bni. I saw many truly concerned citizens and I saw many whackos who were threatening the violent overthrow of this government and its leaders. The prob for you is this, bni: you can't stand the constitutional process. Our party lost because of whackos like the teawankers allied with the failing neo-con and corporatist policies of the Bush administration.

Not only are you out of political power, your kind is falling out of local power in district after district, particularly in Texas. Watch who the candidates are in the Lone Star State this fall. It won't be the general round up of suspects the Texans have been running the last ten years. For if it is, the Dems will take the state legislature and redistrict to their evil little hearts' contents because of you folks.

If we are going to demand the stepping down of a politician whenever they make a stupid mistake then we'll have no one left in office. Human beings are exactly that, human. For all those who say "Janet should step down for saying the system work" but remain silent for "Heckuva Job Brownie" related to the failure to respond correctly to Hurricane Katrina then you need to reexamine where you stand.

And yes, the two situations do compare. In one case, the attack failed and the holes in the system were shown. In another case, the response was lacking, and people suffered because of it along with billions of dollars in unnecessary damage. And the holes in that system? They likely remain today.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

You sound crazed, bni. I saw many truly concerned citizens and I saw many whackos who were threatening the violent overthrow of this government and its leaders. The prob for you is this, bni: you can't stand the constitutional process. Our party lost because of whackos like the teawankers allied with the failing neo-con and corporatist policies of the Bush administration.

Not only are you out of political power, your kind is falling out of local power in district after district, particularly in Texas. Watch who the candidates are in the Lone Star State this fall. It won't be the general round up of suspects the Texans have been running the last ten years. For if it is, the Dems will take the state legislature and redistrict to their evil little hearts' contents because of you folks.

Keep thinkin' like that, Jake. Remember 1994?

I was part of '94, bni, and the teabaggers are nothing like the heroes of '94.

Forum List

Back