Democrats - its time to circle the F*ing wagons - get out the fucking vote

Democrats - its time to circle the F*ing wagons - get out the fucking vote.

My Monte Carlo simulation still gives Obama the edge. Says Obama has a 61% chance of winning 270 or more electoral votes. Says the average probability is Obama will win 276 votes.

That's a slim fucking margin.

Do you want certainty in what you will pay in taxes next year? I do. If the law doesn't change - I know what I will pay. If the Obama plan of rolling back the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy but keeping them for the middle class prevails - I know what I will pay. On the other hand, if Romney wins, I have no clue. Is my deduction limit 25k? 50k 8k? Pick a number I guess? I dunno.

I want certainty in what I will pay in taxes.

Don't most rational market participants?

So get out the F*ing vote.

Talk to people. Have an Obama bumper sticker, hope your car is ratty like my truck, you'll probably get keyed. In conversations ask- what program has a republican ever had for a working person? They can't answer because there is no answer. Name a few democrat items. social security, medicare, pell grants, head start, NLRB, things that repubs hate. I don't mean the suckers that vote for the likes of Ryan/Romney/McConnel, I mean the politicians. If they're somewhat intelligent tell them about the Grover Norquist pledge.

My life and the life of my familly depends on this elections and I will be in the Democratic H.Q. for the next two weeks. Most of my republican friends are voting for Obama and is mad as hell at Romney and the do nothing congress.

:eusa_boohoo:

Careful what you wish for. Repubs are the one that will cut off your oatmeal/catfood subsidy. Gotta pay for those tax reductions somehow.

if romney win then well done to you and hope you enjoy it. eiections are fight and their always be winners and losers.

Translation: Obama is in big trouble.

And if he loses, you ass is in big trouble.:eusa_whistle:
Fact is, if Romney wins, we can look forward to Dec. 21 when we will all be thrown into space. Seriously it will be bacause of bible prophecy coming true. You had better pray like hell that Obama is elected and he continue to do what he has been doing because your life depends on it.

How is my ass in trouble if Obama loses? I don't receive public assistance. As for the rest of your post, tin foil is in the cookware, or household section.

My Monte Carlo simulation still gives Obama the edge. Says Obama has a 61% chance of winning 270 or more electoral votes. Says the average probability is Obama will win 276 votes.

Do you want certainty in what you will pay in taxes next year? I do. If the law doesn't change - I know what I will pay. If the Obama plan of rolling back the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy but keeping them for the middle class prevails - I know what I will pay. On the other hand, if Romney wins, I have no clue. Is my deduction limit 25k? 50k 8k? Pick a number I guess? I dunno.

Talk to people. Have an Obama bumper sticker, hope your car is ratty like my truck, you'll probably get keyed. In conversations ask- what program has a republican ever had for a working person? They can't answer because there is no answer. Name a few democrat items. social security, medicare, pell grants, head start, NLRB, things that repubs hate. I don't mean the suckers that vote for the likes of Ryan/Romney/McConnel, I mean the politicians. If they're somewhat intelligent tell them about the Grover Norquist pledge.

Enjoy the bubble for Thanksgiving Dinner this year s0n...................

bubbletree01.jpg

That cranberry sauce................gonna be real tasty when you realize all the Keynesian shit has been mothballed for two generations!!!!

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying at least two helpings of win.:D:D

Enjoy the bubble for Thanksgiving Dinner this year s0n...................

bubbletree01.jpg

That cranberry sauce................gonna be real tasty when you realize all the Keynesian shit has been mothballed for two generations!!!!

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying at least two helpings of win.:D:D

so by the way, what's a republican ever done for you, son?

You circled them in 2010, you were slaughtered.
You circled them in WI, you lost again.....

We're coming again kids, buck up...it will only hurt for a little while.

80% of poor people don’t vote. They will continue to be poor as long as they don’t vote but the poor have been convinced voting doesn’t matter.

The one thing they can do that actually matters they don’t do. Screw the poor

If people want their kids gunned down at school vote GOP

At Vigil For Florida School Shooting Victims, Students Chant 'No More Guns!' | HuffPost

What kind of opportunistic idiot seizes upon a tragedy to resurrect a 5 year old thread just to score a cheap political point?

Damn, just when you think people have hit a new low, one pops up to dig even further in the muck.

Forum List

Back