Democrats - its time to circle the F*ing wagons - get out the fucking vote

i can see why your confident. look if romney wins well done and enjoy it

why would she be confident:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

RPC Avg Obama 47.1 Romney 47.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

clearly you have no real interest in the president's re-election. so why are you trying to act like you do?
Romney's momentum is forward. momentum is something you are absolutely clueless so to say in your in the same zip code just goes to show your dumb down in education, more over you have 3rd grade opinion...alot of muttleness and incoherency.
i do have intrest in president reelection. i want him to win. i just try to reflect what i see.

I already voted for Obama.

well wonderful, you like mediocre..some of you people will vote for failure just so you vote for someone with the D next to their names...that's why we have the lousy government Representative's in Congress..

well wonderful, you like mediocre..some of you people will vote for failure just so you vote for someone with the D next to their names...that's why we have the lousy government Representative's in Congress..
anyone has their view and people think differently. Just because some votes gop or dem does not mean they want failure. They just think their person would do a better job

What hypocrisy, when the right will vote for 'anyone except Obama'. Do you even think before you post? Do you even think period?

anyone has their view and people think differently. Just because some votes gop or dem does not mean they want failure. They just think their person would do a better job

Obama has done a good job despite the shitstorm he walked into and all of the obstruction from the Right.

What hypocrisy, when the right will vote for 'anyone except Obama'. Do you even think before you post? Do you even think period?

oh please, Romney is SOMEONE NEW, so I say give him a shot..You voted for Obama AGAIN even though he's been a miserable FAILURE...

oh please, Romney is SOMEONE NEW, so I say give him a shot..You voted for Obama AGAIN even though he's been a miserable FAILURE...

You should read my posts before you reply. Try thinking, it might help.

Whatever happened to the landslide win for Obama.
They thought early on that the republicans and Romney were a joke.
Maybe now the questionable strategy that the Obama team put forth
attack Romney at all costs and don't tell people what Obama will do over
the next four years is being questioned.
Now they finally realize they just might have a fight on their hands it just might be too late.

burgerking-13.jpg

The k00ks best be stocking up on some Nyquill becaue when they go to bed on election night, they are going to be dealing with being both stunned and miserable. They are going to realize that their whole ideology is 3 months away from being mothballed for two generations.

My life and the life of my familly depends on this elections and I will be in the Democratic H.Q. for the next two weeks. Most of my republican friends are voting for Obama and is mad as hell at Romney and the do nothing congress.

Meltdown in progress. Please remain calm and put on your hazmat suits
if romney win then well done to you and hope you enjoy it. eiections are fight and their always be winners and losers.

Translation: Obama is in big trouble.

And if he loses, you ass is in big trouble.:eusa_whistle:
Fact is, if Romney wins, we can look forward to Dec. 21 when we will all be thrown into space. Seriously it will be bacause of bible prophecy coming true. You had better pray like hell that Obama is elected and he continue to do what he has been doing because your life depends on it.

Last edited:
My life and the life of my familly depends on this elections and I will be in the Democratic H.Q. for the next two weeks. Most of my republican friends are voting for Obama and is mad as hell at Romney and the do nothing congress.

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-7.jpg

ANd listen Sweets...........I'd suggest you go out this weekend and load up on some NYQUIL. Get it now, because in about 19 days, you're not going to be able to get any anywhere!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back