Democrats, is it getting hard to ignore the atrocities in Libya?

Yea but but...Their the good guys. This Libyan War is just a very sad disaster. NATO has also killed many Civilians in this War so far. What's so "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing people? It really is so shocking to see so many cheerleading for this debacle. We have no business bombings & killing any Libyans. The U.S.,UN,and NATO are actually responsible for escalating this War and for many more innocent civilians be slaughtered. It really is shameful.

Yea but but...Their the good guys. This Libyan War is just a very sad disaster. NATO has also killed many Civilians in this War so far. What's so "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing people? It really is so shocking to see so many cheerleading for this debacle. We have no business bombings & killing any Libyans. The U.S.,UN,and NATO are actually responsible for escalating this War and for many more innocent civilians be slaughtered. It really is shameful.

Remember when this mess first started and democrats were coming out of the woodwork to make excuses or create made up scenarios to justify this?

Now they're closing their eyes, putting their fingers in their ears in hopes that this debacle gets swept under the rug and goes unnoticed.

What's the quota on cruise missiles and dead civilians in order to win a Nobel Peace Prize?

Diplomacy :(

I dont know whether we should have gone or shouldn't ahve gone.
But I do know that whatever we did it needed to be based on some kind of principle someone could articulate intelligently and then back up with appropriate action.
The administration seems not to know what they're doing, except that they have to "do something." So first he ignores it. Then he goes to the UN. Then he listens to the Arab League. Then he pledges limited bombing. Then he turns it over to NATO. He declares our goal is to get rid of Ghaddafi. Then our goal is to prevent a slaughter by Ghaddafi. Then our goal is to protect civilians.
Make up your damned mind. The Adminstration appears to be run by the Keyston Kops.

IHMO our intervention and support of continuing intervention in Libya is a payback to the brits for their support of us in Iraq.

You scratch my back I will scratch yours.

IHMO our intervention and support of continuing intervention in Libya is a payback to the brits for their support of us in Iraq.

Wasn't Tony Blair appointed to some type of Peace position or something?

That's right up there as just as crazy as giving Obama the nobel peace prize.

It's getting hard but i'm pretty sure the usual suspects will continue ignoring. War Mongering is all the rage now with the Left. The U.S.,Allies,UN,and NATO have actually made this thing so much worse. And that's the reality. And very sad too.

It's getting hard but i'm pretty sure the usual suspects will continue ignoring. War Mongering is all the rage now with the Left. The U.S.,Allies,UN,and NATO have actually made this thing so much worse. And that's the reality. And very sad too.

Yeah it's all about rhetoric, if Obama has a cool sounding voice, gives neat speeches then gives the ok to launch cruise missiles on Libyans heads then all is well.

Wasn't Tony Blair appointed to some type of Peace position or something?

That's right up there as just as crazy as giving Obama the nobel peace prize.

Whats next? Tiger Woods getting the faithful husband of the year award?

We never should have gotten involved in the first place...and yes...I've said that from the git go.

Does that have an impact on your view of Obama that he is capable of making such a horrible mistake?

An impact? Hardly...he's a president and a human and all presidents and humans have screwed up royally at times. I do wonder what it is about the office that makes them invariably want to stick their nose in other countries' business...since the late 1800s.

We never should have gotten involved in the first place...and yes...I've said that from the git go.

Does that have an impact on your view of Obama that he is capable of making such a horrible mistake?

An impact? Hardly...he's a president and a human and all presidents and humans have screwed up royally at times. I do wonder what it is about the office that makes them invariably want to stick their nose in other countries' business...since the late 1800s.

I see, so you don't judge someone's job performance based on horrifying, life-ending mistakes.

I dunno what you would judge him on though.

I didn't say you had to stop supporting him, but when he tells you he's all about diplomacy and you vote for him partially because of that, then is exposed as someone who couldn't care less about that and prefers the warmongering methodology it's kind of sad that someone as smart as you wouldn't at least have their view of him impacted in some marginal way.

The blinders our political parties put on people :(

Her point is a decent one, that you don't drop support for someone over one incident or mistake.
While I opposed a lot of Bush's policies overall I thought he did an OK job.

Her point is a decent one, that you don't drop support for someone over one incident or mistake.

"I didn't say you had to stop supporting him"

Wow. Out of context quotation of your own post. Some kind of record for dishonesty.
I didn't say you had to stop supporting him, but when he tells you he's all about diplomacy and you vote for him partially because of that, then is exposed as someone who couldn't care less about that and prefers the warmongering methodology it's kind of sad that someone as smart as you wouldn't at least have their view of him impacted in some marginal way.

Wow. Out of context quotation of your own post. Some kind of record for dishonesty.

I see so in your mind;

stop supporting him=view of him impacted in some marginal way

Simply stunning.

LOL really? Bush was in fact one of the more "shitty" Presidents. Obama might beat out Bush, and in fact I think he has but you really have to give him to the end of his term to judge.

I can't think of but a couple areas Bush even did "ok" but a giant list (copy and pasted from Obama's LOL) comes to mind when thinking about what I didn't like about Bush.

Now they're saying old Gaddafi is way worse than Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler combined. Man,the propaganda is so strong on this stupid Libyan War. Some people really will believe anything if they want to believe it badly enough. Seriously,wtf are we doing bombing & killing any Libyans? This War really is unjust and probably illegal too.

Forum List

Back