Democrats, Investigating the Acorn Tree

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I conclude, this push for Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department to investigate Acorn is a waste of time.

Worse still, would be for the House or Senate to have hearings and investigations.

It's far to clear, the Democratic Party is to closely tied to Acorn and just can't be trusted to scrutinize their own special connections, with the group.

Face the facts, give up, any investigation would be a waste of time, money and sadly under Democratic Party rule, a complete sham.

All that can be hoped for is to cut funding and move on...

I conclude, this push for Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department to investigate Acorn is a waste of time.
Of course it isn't. Calling for investigations puts it on the record, and the response (or total lack of) is on record as well.
Worse still, would be for the House or Senate to have hearings and investigations.
Getting subpoenas of records, and getting people testifying under oath is bad how?

The Judiciary committee is bi-partisan.

I love the liberals that continually say.."but we cannot forget all the good Acorn does as well"....

With that type of thinking, maybe Bernie Madoff should be appointed as Czar of SEC compliance?

Of course it isn't. Calling for investigations puts it on the record, and the response (or total lack of) is on record as well.
Getting subpoenas of records, and getting people testifying under oath is bad how?

As usual you are completely correct...

I'm feeling a little gun shy lately and somewhat wimped out. I write a post intended for the political site and it gets bumped to some other site. So, here I go and write a wimpy one that makes me feel gutless in retrospect. Hell, my original title was "weasels in the hen house". I suspect that there may be Obama moles judging threads/posts, do you have an opinion on that or are you also gun shy and accept it? Then again, maybe I've gone paranoid ...:eusa_doh:

Last edited:

I'm feeling a little gun shy lately and somewhat wimped out. I write a post intended for the political site and it gets bumped to some other site. So, here I go and write a wimpy one that makes me feel gutless in retrospect. Hell, my original title was "weasels in the hen house". I suspect that there may be Obama moles judging threads/posts, do you have an opinion on that or are you also gun shy and accept it? Then again, maybe I've gone paranoid ...:eusa_doh:
I don't give two red rat's asses if there are "Obama moles" judging threads/posts. If they don't like what I have to say they can go fuck themselves with a banana.

Of course it isn't. Calling for investigations puts it on the record, and the response (or total lack of) is on record as well.Getting subpoenas of records, and getting people testifying under oath is bad how?

I don't give two red rat's asses if there are "Obama moles" judging threads/posts. If they don't like what I have to say they can go fuck themselves with a banana.

:lol::lol::lol:...I feel restored it's a.... miracle.... thanks

Forum List

Back