Democrats in trouble for 2010, Rove article in Wall Street Journal.

If you're a honest lib you'd admit to wanting him for your "team"...

I am not a team player in politics. I am non partisan.
I lean more left in my ideals, but think both sides suck. The Republicans just scare me more. I do not bow down to what scares me. I deal with it.

Why does an out of power political party scare you? You have it all now - all branches...

Barry, Reid and Pelosi should scare you... They scare me because they control the pursestrings... Although, if your "non-partisan" goal is to increase big gubmint and wealth redistribution then maybe they don't scare you...

And that is differnet in what way from when the republicans controlled everything?

I lean more left in my ideals, but think both sides suck. The Republicans just scare me more. I do not bow down to what scares me. I deal with it.

Why does an out of power political party scare you? You have it all now - all branches...

Barry, Reid and Pelosi should scare you... They scare me because they control the pursestrings... Although, if your "non-partisan" goal is to increase big gubmint and wealth redistribution then maybe they don't scare you...

And that is differnet in what way from when the republicans controlled everything?

I didn't say it was, although as bad as the R's were at spending they didn't see the need to tax the fuck out of us.....

That was then - this is now... The idiots in charge now are the scary ones... Unless that's what you are non-partisanally looking for...

I like that word "differnet" it's so cute! :eusa_angel:

usc....why don't you man up and kill rove yourself....you cried about him being a chickenhawk....now man up and practice what you preach

It's interesting how quickly the thread turned from the article to Rove.

Rove! That bastich is not dead yet? An oversight that needs correcting.

I figured he was like OJ and still looking for those lost emails.

:lol::lol::lol: You are so funny!! You always make me laugh!!!! And I am also not a fan of Mr. Rove. I'd love to crack eggs on top of his bald head.

I hope Rove is right, the sooner we can get some control the sooner we can at least slow down this administrations train wreck.

We are going to do more than just slow this train wreck down, we are going to stop it dead in it's tracks. Let's just hope that his own party slows it down until we can get there in Nov 2010.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You were there for 8 years and didn't seem to fare too well!!! Why would this time be any different??

He talks about Senator Bennett in Colorado, he is a sure gonner in 2010. I live here and know full well the anger that is directed at him because I see it and hear everyday. He killed any chance of re-election when he signed the no stimulus stimulus bill without reading it first. Then he gets on CNN and states he will sign a Health care reform bill with a public option. Coloradoans overwhelmingly are opposed to a public option.

Karl Rove: CanRepublicans Retake the Senate in 2010? - WSJ.com

By KARL ROVE
Democrats began the year as masters of the political universe, winning the White House and increasing their majorities in Congress. But the year is ending badly for them. Their top initiative, health care, is deeply unpopular. Congress's approval rating is 26%, Speaker Nancy Pelosi's is 28%, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's is an anemic 14%.

Political currents are running against the party of Barack Obama. Democrats now trail Republicans by four points in Gallup's generic ballot poll. In 1994, the year the GOP took control of Congress, it wasn't until March that Republicans took the lead in that poll—and then only by one point and for a short period of time.

With a good environment this election cycle, Republicans have recruited competitive candidates who could turn otherwise close contests into runaway victories, likely defeats into wins or at least close contests that, if things break right, tip to the GOP.

Wow, Karl Rove writes an editorial in a Murdoch publication, and SURPRISE, he thinks the Republicans will beat the democrats in the next election cycle.

Oh, that's such a believable opinion piece. LOL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He talks about Senator Bennett in Colorado, he is a sure gonner in 2010. I live here and know full well the anger that is directed at him because I see it and hear everyday. He killed any chance of re-election when he signed the no stimulus stimulus bill without reading it first. Then he gets on CNN and states he will sign a Health care reform bill with a public option. Coloradoans overwhelmingly are opposed to a public option.

By KARL ROVE
Democrats began the year as masters of the political universe, winning the White House and increasing their majorities in Congress. But the year is ending badly for them. Their top initiative, health care, is deeply unpopular. Congress's approval rating is 26%, Speaker Nancy Pelosi's is 28%, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's is an anemic 14%.

Political currents are running against the party of Barack Obama. Democrats now trail Republicans by four points in Gallup's generic ballot poll. In 1994, the year the GOP took control of Congress, it wasn't until March that Republicans took the lead in that poll—and then only by one point and for a short period of time.

With a good environment this election cycle, Republicans have recruited competitive candidates who could turn otherwise close contests into runaway victories, likely defeats into wins or at least close contests that, if things break right, tip to the GOP.

Wow, Karl Rove writes an editorial in a Murdoch publication, and SURPRISE, he thinks the Republicans will beat the democrats in the next election cycle.

translation:

i can't actually refute anything he said, so i will just ad hom

I hope Rove is right, the sooner we can get some control the sooner we can at least slow down this administrations train wreck.

We are going to do more than just slow this train wreck down, we are going to stop it dead in it's tracks. Let's just hope that his own party slows it down until we can get there in Nov 2010.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You were there for 8 years and didn't seem to fare too well!!! Why would this time be any different??

Why do you think that the Republicans lost the house and the senate? It's because they abandoned the conservatives that are the base of thier party. I am a fiscal conservative, I don't like big government or the insane spending that goes with it. I don't give a rat's ass who is doing it, Republican or Democrat. I am proud to tell you that I have attended two tea parties and will be attending more in the future.

Last edited:

By KARL ROVE

Do not forget that he was the MASTERMIND, the AUTHOR of Bush's two elections as POTUS. The democrats fear him big time. I don't think you will be laughing come next Nov.:lol:

translation:

No, the translation is: I have no desire at all to read anything written by Karl Rove, as I am absolutely positive, from past experience, that there will be an extreme amount of bias and spin included therein.

I can't even imagine anyone trying to deny that Karl Rove is a master spinner. That's what he DOES. That was his JOB for most of his adult life, and still is.

Do not forget that he was the MASTERMIND, the AUTHOR of Bush's two elections as POTUS. The democrats fear him big time. I don't think you will be laughing come next Nov.:lol:

Yes, he was the main spinner in the Bush administration. That is true.

It was part his job to specifically write puff pieces like this to energize the base, meaning you.

LOL. You go on believing what you want to though. I personally will not be reading that piece, thanks.

Yeah, but he was also that mastermind of that eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Booooooooooooooooosh's two elections. :lol::lol:

also mastermind of Bush's run for guv.
He represents the dark side of the republican party

Most libs say that, but those same libs would cut off their apendages to have him working on their side...

No kidding they would, he is a brilliant manager for campaigns.

translation:

No, the translation is: I have no desire at all to read anything written by Karl Rove, as I am absolutely positive, from past experience, that there will be an extreme amount of bias and spin included therein.

I can't even imagine anyone trying to deny that Karl Rove is a master spinner. That's what he DOES. That was his JOB for most of his adult life, and still is.

translation:

i can't refute anything he said, so i will spend more time and energy arguing that i believe he is a hack instead of spending less time and energy discussing his points....

Forum List

Back