Democrats in trouble for 2010, Rove article in Wall Street Journal.

Your favorite article is from a blog written by a Joseph Lazzaro. Joe Lazzaro is a freelance fact and fiction writer. I wonder how much is fact and how much is fiction. We all know that Bush wasn't the greatest, we know he spent too much. But his day is over and we have a full lefty controlled Government spending us into oblivion. And we have got to stop it, and soon.

It's all true about Bush and you know it. And you sure didn't care when he spent money on a war that was so unjustified and ignored the economy and every other domestic issue. At least Obama is trying to help people.

BOOOSH--had the support of 99.9% of democrats in the congress along with John Kerry who voted to go to war in Iraq before he voted against it---:lol::lol: John Kerry was in the senate intelligence committee & viewed all of the evidence regarding WMD & believed along with Bill Clinton & Al Gore that Sadam Husiene had WMD & was trying to acquire more. (So no conspiracy theories here.)

As far as BOOOSH ignoring the economy???? He reduced middle income taxes immediately after taking office (& during a recession that worked) to stimulate the economy. He also gave out on 2 different occasions tax rebates to those that paid taxes--commonly referred to as trickle down economics.

Your guy has decided to take tax-payer dollars & stimulate the economy all by himself--LOL. One of the bills he intends to sign off on--is the most recent where tax payer dollars will be used to build a SURGERY CENTER IN OUTER SPACE--LOL-- a gift of millions of tax payer dollars to Democrat Ben Nelson of Nebraska--ENJOY THAT NEW OUTER SPACE SURGERY CENTER---

If I were you--I really wouldn't want to be comparing the Bush economy to the flood the basement economy of Barack Obama--LOL--After all, there really aren't that many in this population that do road & bridge work!

How's all that Hopey & Changey workin for ya?

Any links to what you are saying?? I can post tons of links about how Bush screwed the country up after Bill Clinton left it in great shape. And that historians already think Bush was the worst president we ever had. Are you trying to tell me this country was just in great shape on January 20, 2009?? And all the problems we have came after that???

Obama has only been president for 11 months. Why don't you give him a chance instead of demonizing him at every turn?? There is a big difference between criticizing someone and demonizing them. I refuse to listen to the latter.

my favorite libtard picture and the leader of the left wing loons:
p09oj0.jpg

What did you do?? Just Google to get this guy's picture?? Who in the hell is that??

It's all true about Bush and you know it. And you sure didn't care when he spent money on a war that was so unjustified and ignored the economy and every other domestic issue. At least Obama is trying to help people.

BOOOSH--had the support of 99.9% of democrats in the congress along with John Kerry who voted to go to war in Iraq before he voted against it---:lol::lol: John Kerry was in the senate intelligence committee & viewed all of the evidence regarding WMD & believed along with Bill Clinton & Al Gore that Sadam Husiene had WMD & was trying to acquire more. (So no conspiracy theories here.)

As far as BOOOSH ignoring the economy???? He reduced middle income taxes immediately after taking office (& during a recession that worked) to stimulate the economy. He also gave out on 2 different occasions tax rebates to those that paid taxes--commonly referred to as trickle down economics.

Your guy has decided to take tax-payer dollars & stimulate the economy all by himself--LOL. One of the bills he intends to sign off on--is the most recent where tax payer dollars will be used to build a SURGERY CENTER IN OUTER SPACE--LOL-- a gift of millions of tax payer dollars to Democrat Ben Nelson of Nebraska--ENJOY THAT NEW OUTER SPACE SURGERY CENTER---

If I were you--I really wouldn't want to be comparing the Bush economy to the flood the basement economy of Barack Obama--LOL--After all, there really aren't that many in this population that do road & bridge work!

How's all that Hopey & Changey workin for ya?

Any links to what you are saying?? I can post tons of links about how Bush screwed the country up after Bill Clinton left it in great shape. And that historians already think Bush was the worst president we ever had. Are you trying to tell me this country was just in great shape on January 20, 2009?? And all the problems we have came after that???

Obama has only been president for 11 months. Why don't you give him a chance instead of demonizing him at every turn?? There is a big difference between criticizing someone and demonizing them. I refuse to listen to the latter.

I am telling you that BOOOSH also inherited a recession--he then had to deal with 9/11 that also put this economy on it's knees. In both instances we recovered very quickly with the BOOOOSH tax cuts. Meaning giving back people their own freakin money that they earned so that they in the private sector stimulated the economy. Overall during the Bush years--we really did not ever have what anyone would consider an unusually high unemployment rate. Keep in mind that FULL EMPLOYMENT is considered 4.7% in this country. Therefore, at 4.7% we are begging for workers.

JFK prior to Ronald Reagan gave the largest tax cut to the American public & it worked also to stimulate an economy.

I am not demonizing Obama--I am stating FACTS. First of all & you probably weren't born yet--it is a well known fact that the worst President in recent history is none other than Jimmy Carter. He too, like Obama believed in the "flood the basement economic" theory. He was a big taxer & believed Government should take control to tell us little peons out here in the working/taxpayer arena that Government could do it better than we could. He failed miserably & in fact, the OFFICIAL US misery index was derived during his administration. Obama is on track to beat Jimmy Carter's misery index.

Obama has spent us into oblivion with the promises of all these new jobs. He is doing an FDR--& following a President who existed more than 70 years ago--by building bridges & roads. In the 1930's we didn't have that many roads & bridges. What took thousands of men with shovels to do in the 1930's, today takes a single heavy equipment operator.

In fact, our economy is so completely diverse today compared to the 1930's it's ridiculous. There's really not to many people in this country that work on roads & bridges.

So then to actually stimulate the economy--Americans need to spend. The only way they spend more, is if they have more money in their pockets to do so. Once they start spending--our entire DIVERSE economy benefits. It's not rocket science.

You have elected a economically ignorant President--who has obviously never taken economics 101.

To add--while you're bragging about the great era during the Clinton administration--you probably should be writing thank you notes to Bill Gates & John Chambers, because it really wasn't Bill Clinton that was signing 200K new paychecks a month. And it was during the Clinton administration that Wall Street & Banking were all de-regulated which is the origin aka ground zero for this current economic collapse.

Here are the links you requested:

Clinton banking officials put pressure on Fannie Mae to ease credit requirements (make risky mortgage loans)
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/30/business/fannie-mae-eases-credit-to-aid-mortgage-lending.html

SURGERY CENTER IN OUTER SPACE:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/userletter/?letter_id=4395146411

Last edited:
When are you going to realize that your attempts at pretending that Bush was a success only make you appear very foolish?? Here are a few things from one of my favorite articles. I have a lot of them.

As the Clinton administration ended, the United States entered the new century and decade with the strongest, most-resilient, most-adaptable, and technologically advanced economy on the face of the earth, according to an analysis by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Job growth had been enormous in the 'Roaring 90s' -- with more than 22 million jobs created in eight years. Median incomes were rising, poverty rates were at their lowest levels in decades. Business investment and new business formation were strong. The stock market was booming, capital markets were sound, and driven by the promise of new technologies, the United States was poised to enter a new phase of growth and development, with the benefits spread across its society.

The Bush administration began in 2001 with the passage of a $1.35 trillion tax cut -- a cut many economists and analysts felt was not necessary, given that the U.S. economy was already recovering from the mini 2001 recession.

But the biggest problem with the tax cut was that it was tilted too much toward the rich and upper-income citizens -- Bush's political base -- and it almost guaranteed that, over time, broad-based demand would remain soft, and probably fail, in a few years.

Moreover, Bush's refusal to build on President Clinton's successful earned income tax credit (EITC) policies -- which literally lift millions of working poor / lower income adults and families out of poverty annually -- further prevented the bulk of society from benefiting as much as upper-income groups during his years.

President Bill Clinton favored the EITC because he believed that, "If you work hard, play by the rules, you ought to be able to live a decent life." President Bush disagreed with Clinton's policy, and sure enough, as his presidency continued, the decent life slipped away for many, typical citizens, including millions of working families.

Under Bush, there was no energy policy, massive budget deficits, and no job growth. And that's the truth. He ruined the country after Bill Clinton left office. And that's a fact.

And don't blame 9/11. He left Afghanistan to go to Iraq for no good reason.

The Bush economic legacy: The U.S.'s decade of descent - BloggingStocks

Your favorite article is from a blog written by a Joseph Lazzaro. Joe Lazzaro is a freelance fact and fiction writer. I wonder how much is fact and how much is fiction. We all know that Bush wasn't the greatest, we know he spent too much. But his day is over and we have a full lefty controlled Government spending us into oblivion. And we have got to stop it, and soon.

How many times must I prove the bush haters to be blinded by their hatred? Bush spent more on AIDS research in Africa than any previous President. And he signed Medicare D into law. But yeah he ignored everything else,,,,sure he did,,,,,,,Wake up, Bush was not the best and he wasn't conservative, but he was far from the devil you haters want him to be.

How many times must I prove the bush haters to be blinded by their hatred? Bush spent more on AIDS research in Africa than any previous President. And he signed Medicare D into law. But yeah he ignored everything else,,,,sure he did,,,,,,,Wake up, Bush was not the best and he wasn't conservative, but he was far from the devil you haters want him to be.

Bush did a tremendous amount of good for AIDS in Africa. Didn't get much coverage. I don't know if it was the media skipping the story or Bush's handlers not wanting the right wingers to know he was doing it.

Forum List

Back