Democrats in full panic mode - Reuters tweaks its latest poll again to show Clinton lead...

But, even if Reuters tweaked their polls...
crybaby-o.gif

I thought you were male.....that picture of you looks like a girl.......bwahahaha!

You all are so delusional...........

US election: Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won first presidential debate

Well, we know you have not graduated from High School.

Really.....you being one of the "uneducated" Trump supporters? Bwahahaha....did you even finish elementary school?

You have yet to prove that you can suck and type anything intelligent at the same time.

Don't blame the fact that you're an idiot and can't understand what is posted on the messengers.

You sound like the typical sore-ass butt hurt Trumpeters. Go take a chill pill.

I thought you were male.....that picture of you looks like a girl.......bwahahaha!

You all are so delusional...........

US election: Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won first presidential debate

Well, we know you have not graduated from High School.

Really.....you being one of the "uneducated" Trump supporters? Bwahahaha....did you even finish elementary school?

You have yet to prove that you can suck and type anything intelligent at the same time.

Don't blame the fact that you're an idiot and can't understand what is posted on the messengers.

You sound like the typical sore-ass butt hurt Trumpeters. Go take a chill pill.

Right now, from what I can tell, the Trumpeters are all celebrating his return to a close race. Everyone on both sides, except for head-up-the-ass types like you, admits he's come roaring back after his stupid comments following the convention.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

But dog turds like you, at least, give it that circus feeling.

It's over....Reuters methodology is a complete disaster now, and it was one of the last respectable polls....hitlery has lost, npand it can no longer be hidden....

How Reuters “Tweaked” Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead

And Reuters is a right-wing source...that ought to tell you lemmings something. But, even if Reuters tweaked their polls...Hillary is still beating Trump.

From your link:

Finally, we also checked the polling data of the latest McClatchy-Marist Poll to make sure we weren’t missing something. And sure enough, their sample includes just a 5 point advantage for democrats…slightly larger than the 4 point gap measured by Pew but no where near the 11 point Reuters gap.
Twice.....

Hillay's hold on the battleground states is slipping.

If CO goes to Trump, she's in big trouble.

We lose either way.
With the current polling, even losing Colorado, Hillary still wins the election.

167ru9y.png

Hillay's hold on the battleground states is slipping.

If CO goes to Trump, she's in big trouble.

We lose either way.
With the current polling, even losing Colorado, Hillary still wins the election.

167ru9y.png

Correct.

He has to have Florida. But if he gets that...and CO......
With the revelation he did business in Cuba rearing its ugly head, that decreases his chances of winning Florida; which is incumbent with winning the Cuban vote -- whom said business dealings have royally pissed off.

Forum List

Back