Democrats in Florida Reportedly Tried to ‘Fix’ Ballots Across the State After Deadline

Colorado has become a liberal oasis. And if it weren’t for legal marijuana, would be toast in a few years. It already has a C rating for financial health, with Denver receiving a D. Keep it up. See where you land.
Lost? Dear, we picked up seats in the senate.
Only in your head. Face it, Trumpism lost on November 8th. Get over it and move on.

Right, Trump expanded the Rep majority in the Senate and forced Dem House candidates to pretend to support Trump to get elected. Sucks to be you :auiqs.jpg:
As I said you lost. If you are behaving this way for the mid-terms, God only knows how you behave when Trump loses in 2020. Yikes!
They believe their blue ripple is a blue wave cause their puppet masters keep telling them it was a blue wave.

Lol

In Colorado, we now only have 2 Reps in important positions. The Reps lost their shirts due to not doing their jobs. If it continues, those two will also disappear for the Reps.

Your post about my fake news is fake news. You happy now?

Dem's colluding with illegals to break our laws and vote in our elections FACT!
Only in your head. Face it, Trumpism lost on November 8th. Get over it and move on.

Right, Trump expanded the Rep majority in the Senate and forced Dem House candidates to pretend to support Trump to get elected. Sucks to be you :auiqs.jpg:
As I said you lost. If you are behaving this way for the mid-terms, God only knows how you behave when Trump loses in 2020. Yikes!

Florida has 2 Republican senators for the first time in over 100 years. :eusa_dance:

Dem's colluding with illegals to break our laws and vote in our elections FACT!

Florida has 2 Republican senators for the first time in over 100 years. :eusa_dance:
What? What happened to the voter fraud? Did it disappear like the caravan?

What? What happened to the voter fraud? Did it disappear like the caravan?

The mayor of Tijuana just called the thousands of caravan illegals "bums" and Tijuana residents are hurling rocks at the illegals. :itsok:

Colorado has become a liberal oasis. And if it weren’t for legal marijuana, would be toast in a few years. It already has a C rating for financial health, with Denver receiving a D. Keep it up. See where you land.
They believe their blue ripple is a blue wave cause their puppet masters keep telling them it was a blue wave.

Lol

In Colorado, we now only have 2 Reps in important positions. The Reps lost their shirts due to not doing their jobs. If it continues, those two will also disappear for the Reps.

Does that mean all the Red States not completely dependent on Oil are all Fs?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/economy
Colorado is rated as the best economy in the Nation. If it gets a C then all but two of the Red States get an F-

Colorado gets 'C' for financial health; Denver, Colorado Springs labeled ‘Sinkhole Cities’

#28 | Ranking the States by Fiscal Condition: Colorado
State Fiscal Rankings

Lol

Colorado is rated as the best economy in the Nation. If it gets a C then all but two of the Red States get an F-

Colorado gets 'C' for financial health; Denver, Colorado Springs labeled ‘Sinkhole Cities’

#28 | Ranking the States by Fiscal Condition: Colorado
State Fiscal Rankings

Lol

Like everything else, it depends on the requirements place by each study. But I have to question yours. It shows that Kansas is doing a lot better. Yet, their schools are poor, their teachers are one of the lowest paid in the nation, their unemployment rate is average worse than Colorado, Kansas Tax rate is in the bottom 10, This list on how poorly Kansas is run goes on for quite a list. Yet your version has it rated in the top 15 on best run states. Kansas is near bankrupt right now. So I question the findings of your study.

Forum List

Back