Democrats in Florida Reportedly Tried to ‘Fix’ Ballots Across the State After Deadline

Dem's colluding with Mexico to undermine elections, why hasn't a special counsel been appointed to send Dem's to prison?

More fake news.

Your post is fake news fool.

Your post about my fake news is fake news. You happy now?

Dem's colluding with illegals to break our laws and vote in our elections FACT!

More fake news and totally unsubstantiated. But you are being creative in your fake news,I'll give you that.

Your continuous denial is proof I struck a nerve.

What a joke
"A win's a win": Just one vote decides Kentucky House race
Democrat wins by one vote in Virginia legislative election recount | Reuters
Philadelphia write-in candidate wins election with just one vote — his own
Maher wins justice court judge race by one vote | Mississippi's Best Community Newspaper
Bernie Sanders wins by just one vote in Methuen - The Boston Globe
St. Charles County candidate wins primary — by four votes
One candidate wins by four votes, another by five | KTSA
I hold sacred my vote. You obviously don’t.
Do you want more?
More hysteria from the right who all seem to have a reason comprehension problem. Or maybe they do know better but insist in being the "Cons" that they are.

Despite Courts and law enforcement not having found a scintilla of voter fraud they insist on the lie.

The OPs own link to right wing trash site, says that the "fix" is merely to review rejected ballots to conform to Florida law so that every vote counts whether democrat or Republican. This is being done in the open and pursuant to established law and procedure.

But the hysterical and dishonest Trumper tries to make this into a conspiracy, but whose real motivation is voter suppression. It is all in the Trumper's head where it should remain but unfortunately, they continue to pollute the board with this rubbish.
We have a record of hundreds of illegal aliens voting in the Florida election, dumbass. Gillum and Nelson's lawyers even petitioned the court to count them as legal votes.

But none of those challenges ever amount to anything. And the closest thing to voter fraud in Colorado were done by two Republicans in office that one voted twice as himself and the other voted as himself and voted as his divorced wife who lives in a different state. Both are now working in 7-11s. But that is about the only type of voter fraud. And claiming Illegal Immigrants are voting is just silly since they will get bounced at the Voting Place. Our elections are in much better shape than you claim they are.
Illegal aliens registered and then voted, moron. What part of that don't you get? You ignorant turds keep saying there's no evidence of voter fraud. How much more hard cold evidence do you need?

Nice conjecture. Except there is absolutely proof. If there were, it would have been in the courts long ago. It hasn't and we know how all that works. Your Handlers need to get a new script for you to parrot.

More fake news.

Only in your head. Face it, Trumpism lost on November 8th. Get over it and move on.

Right, Trump expanded the Rep majority in the Senate and forced Dem House candidates to pretend to support Trump to get elected. Sucks to be you :auiqs.jpg:
As I said you lost. If you are behaving this way for the mid-terms, God only knows how you will behave when Trump loses in 2020. Yikes!

Last edited:

Only in your head. Face it, Trumpism lost on November 8th. Get over it and move on.

Right, Trump expanded the Rep majority in the Senate and forced Dem House candidates to pretend to support Trump to get elected. Sucks to be you :auiqs.jpg:
As I said you lost. If you are behaving this way for the mid-terms, God only knows how you behave when Trump loses in 2020. Yikes!

You can't do jack shit in the House without our approval in the Senate, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

daryl hunt made me pee.

Clowns usually creep me out, but that clown is just funny

As I said you lost. If you are behaving this way for the mid-terms, God only knows how you behave when Trump loses in 2020. Yikes!

You can't do jack shit in the House without our approval in the Senate, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
Really, you better read the Constitution.

Nineteen Foreign Nationals Charged for Voting in 2016 Election
Bull. But here is the doj’s press release
We have a record of hundreds of illegal aliens voting in the Florida election, dumbass. Gillum and Nelson's lawyers even petitioned the court to count them as legal votes.

But none of those challenges ever amount to anything. And the closest thing to voter fraud in Colorado were done by two Republicans in office that one voted twice as himself and the other voted as himself and voted as his divorced wife who lives in a different state. Both are now working in 7-11s. But that is about the only type of voter fraud. And claiming Illegal Immigrants are voting is just silly since they will get bounced at the Voting Place. Our elections are in much better shape than you claim they are.
Illegal aliens registered and then voted, moron. What part of that don't you get? You ignorant turds keep saying there's no evidence of voter fraud. How much more hard cold evidence do you need?

Nice conjecture. Except there is absolutely proof. If there were, it would have been in the courts long ago. It hasn't and we know how all that works. Your Handlers need to get a new script for you to parrot.
Here is the indisputable truth, moron:

Sleazy Lawyers for Gillum, Nelson Fight to Include Non-U.S. Citizens’ Votes in Florida | Headline of the Day

Nice fake news. Your site according to Fact Check and Me shows that Townhall.org is a very biased right wing site that presents items that are often times untrue. Both of them list the site as untrustworthy. This another case of you presenting Fake News.

Sleazy Lawyers for Gillum, Nelson Fight to Include Non-U.S. Citizens’ Votes in Florida | Headline of the Day

Nice fake news. Your site according to Fact Check and Me shows that Townhall.org is a very biased right wing site that presents items that are often times untrue. Both of them list the site as untrustworthy. This another case of you presenting Fake News.
ROFL! Attacking the source. Typical snowflake tactic.

Since it's made up by the source, there isn't anything else that needs to be critiqued.
Thanks for proving that you're an idiot who lacks the capacity to commit logic.

Attacking the source is a logical fallacy, moron.

Dem's colluding with Mexico to undermine elections, why hasn't a special counsel been appointed to send Dem's to prison?
The only people that should be arrested are the morons who keep lying about voter fraud.
That would be you, moron.

I have all the evidence that widespread voter fraud is a lie. You have none.

This is not to say there are not issues with some counties, but there was no and is no fraud in the counting of votes.
What's the evidence, shit for brains?

Lost? Dear, we picked up seats in the senate.

The only people that should be arrested are the morons who keep lying about voter fraud.

This is not to say there are not issues with some counties, but there was no and is no fraud in the counting of votes.
Besides the Florida Department of Law Enforcement finding no fraud, we have the Broward Circuit Court finding no fraud. Not a single piece of evidence of fraud uncovered by Trump's risible voter fraud commission.

What do you have numbnuts and I am not talking about "facts" you pull for your ass?

They believe their blue ripple is a blue wave cause their puppet masters keep telling them it was a blue wave.

Lol

Dims keep saying election fraud doesn't happen, but the record shows it happens on a massive scale, and Dims are always the perpetrators.

Democratic consultant claims he warned party staffers about legality but was ignored.

It seems clear at this point that Democrats in Florida were not going to accept defeat in the 2018 midterms and were prepared to do whatever it takes to win, including fraud. In multiple counties, an effort has been underway to “fix” certain mail ballots in the hope that they could turn the tide after the fact.

Try to imagine the media’s reaction if Republicans were doing this.

Ana Ceballos reports at the Naples Daily News:

Democrats planned to use altered forms to fix mail ballots across Florida after deadline

A day after Florida’s election left top state races too close to call, a Democratic party leader directed staffers and volunteers to share altered election forms with voters to fix signature problems on absentee ballots after the state’s deadline.

The altered forms surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties completed a required recount in three top races.

But an email obtained by the USA TODAY NETWORK – Florida shows that Florida Democrats were organizing a broader statewide effort beyond those counties to give voters the altered forms to fix improper absentee ballots after the Nov. 5 deadline. Democratic party leaders provided staffers with copies of a form, known as a “cure affidavit,” that had been modified to include an inaccurate Nov. 8 deadline.

One Palm Beach Democratic activist said in an interview the idea was to have voters fix and submit as many absentee ballots as possible with the altered forms in hopes of later including them in vote totals if a judge ruled such ballots were allowed.
/——/ Breaking:
Democrat Bill Nelson concedes to GOP's Rick Scott in Florida Senate race after manual recount
PUBLISHED 45 MINS AGO UPDATED 2 MINS AGOTHE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Less than 1% and it appears that many get caught and their votes are annulled. No harm no foul if the system works like it is supposed to work. And it appears that it does.

Less than 1% and it appears that many get caught and their votes are annulled. No harm no foul if the system works like it is supposed to work. And it appears that it does.
LOL

But you lost the House and 7 Governorships. Doesn't sound much like a win that is made up of 3 additional Senate seats. let's face it, you are a bad loser but even a worse winner. It's just time for you to lose for a bit. Shake it off.

They believe their blue ripple is a blue wave cause their puppet masters keep telling them it was a blue wave.

Lol

In Colorado, we now only have 2 Reps in important positions. The Reps lost their shirts due to not doing their jobs. If it continues, those two will also disappear for the Reps.

After the fact. There vote has already been counted. What an idiot comment.
You keep claiming so few, yet I showed where elections have been won by one single vote, yet you still make excuses.

Now, tell me, how anyone can actually go through the actual votes, as the ballots are anonymous, or verify millions of votes cast after the fact without contacting each registrant personally to see if they are legal or not and if illegal, to not lie about who they voted for. You can’t and that is why you continue to push no ID required, or the purging of lists after a certain amount of time.

Besides the Florida Department of Law Enforcement finding no fraud, we have the Broward Circuit Court finding no fraud. Not a single piece of evidence of fraud uncovered by Trump's risible voter fraud commission.

What do you have numbnuts and I am not talking about "facts" you pull for your ass?
Finding fraud isn't the job of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The Broward circuit court wasn't in the business of finding fraud. There has been abundant evidence. However, no matter how much evidence is presented, NPC turds like you will always deny it. Fraud doesn't work if the perps admit it.

You snowflake turds have been saying election fraud doesn't happen. Now you're saying it does.

Forum List

Back