Democrats idea on Border Security

A wall will stop the 300lber with bad heart the beaners send up here for E-room care. Granny-Grandpa will be funneled to proper checkpoints. Only young healthy may find a way over. Easy to corral and jail quickly. Less families to deal with. Pregnant with kids aint getting over. One-armed? Forget it. 30' wall will slow sick and disabled literally to a crawl. The brown horde will become a trickle of Criminals running from Mexican charges.

Demwitted loons are as usual 100% wrong on every aspect. Especially dizzy dean of CHI. Not a lick of common sense in 60 million of "them".

I saw a wall on the freeway coming home, for safety. Should we knock those down? Remove the stall walls so the manchurian muslim men in mini-skirts can see you daughter wipe. Tear down existing southern borders?

Last edited:
A wall will stop the 300lber with bad heart the beaners send up here for E-room care. Granny-Grandpa will be funneled to proper checkpoints. Only young healthy may find a way over. Easy to corral and jail quickly. Less families to deal with. Pregnant with kids aint getting over. One-armed? Forget it. 30' wall will slow sick and disabled literally to a crawl. The brown horde will become a trickle of Criminals running from Mexican charges.

Demwitted loons are as usual 100% wrong on every aspect. Especially dizzy dean of CHI. Not a lick of common sense in 60 million of "them".

I saw a wall on the freeway coming home, for safety. Should we knock those down? Remove the stall walls so the manchurian muslim men in mini-skirts can see you daughter wipe. Tear down existing southern borders?
Why the racial slurs?

Why the racial slurs?

Which one? Beaner? The Mexican govt is notoriously corrupt. They have been dumping undesirables on the USA for long enough. My apologies to your sensitivities. Lucky thats all i refer to them as. The War began a long time ago. I am on the American side vs. this invasion.

Forum List

Back