Democrats hid evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Lawyer Shows Democrats 'Hid' Crucial Evidence that Absolves the President

READ MORE: Trump Lawyer Shows Democrats 'Hid' Crucial Evidence that Absolves the President
© Neon Nettle

Just when I think I've seen every alt-right site that can have baloney peeled from it, someone comes up with a new one. They're like weeds. If Purpura, Cipollone and Sekulow are the "A" team...then Dershowitz and Starr better up their game come next week. Because if Democrats controlled the Senate, Trump would be in serious hot water right now.

READ MORE: Trump Lawyer Shows Democrats 'Hid' Crucial Evidence that Absolves the President
© Neon Nettle

Just when I think I've seen every alt-right site that can have baloney peeled from it, someone comes up with a new one. They're like weeds. If Purpura, Cipollone and Sekulow are the "A" team...then Dershowitz and Starr better up their game come next week. Because if Democrats controlled the Senate, Trump would be in serious hot water right now.

But the Dimms don't!
So save the rage for when he is acquitted.

© Neon Nettle

But the Dimms don't!

No rage forthcoming..from me anyway. Acquittal was always certain. Republicans control the Senate.. What's interesting is that this won't be the spike it and sweep it under the rug that McConnell was hoping for in December. You may get witnesses..courtesy of moderate Republicans in the Senate..and that's just because 23 of their seats are up in November.

© Neon Nettle

"Yew jus better be glad dat we don't run dat dere senate, er else we'd git dat dere Trump, you betcha.... Dat would teach him fer beatin' poor ol' Hillary."

:21:

© Neon Nettle

But the Dimms don't!

No rage forthcoming..from me anyway. Acquittal was always certain. Republicans control the Senate.. What's interesting is that this won't be the spike it and sweep it under the rug that McConnell was hoping for in December. You may get witnesses..courtesy of moderate Republicans in the Senate..and that's just because 23 of their seats are up in November.

Thank you for seeing this for the political process it is. Here’s the twist for the democrat senators running for President- the more witnesses there are, the more time this takes, and the longer those people are off the campaign trail. I think that is hurting Warren more than any of the rest.

© Neon Nettle

But the Dimms don't!

Thank you for seeing this for the political process it is. Here’s the twist for the democrat senators running for President- the more witnesses there are, the more time this takes, and the longer those people are off the campaign trail. I think that is hurting Warren more than any of the rest.

Phony Warren is no threat as Obama is ready to torpedo her any day now, Klobuchar is a non-backed wannabe, and Sanders is gonna get back-stabbed again in Milwaukee later this year.
All of them are so lame, calling witnesses would just be a wash anyways.
No witnesses, no how!

© Neon Nettle

Trump is in good company: Even George Washington was accused of treason.

Trump lawyer reveals how Dems 'hid' a major piece of evidence that absolves the president

What did the Founders most fear about impeachment?

Last edited:
temporarily closed, til OP corrected

no personal content in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back