Democrats have votes to pass Bailout Bill

the republicans got us into this and now they'll sit back and watch the Dems try to fix
Um, weren't the Dems sent to Washington as a "mandate" to clean up capitol hill? What are you waiting for? Better do something, you can't rely on John McCain to save your asses all the time.
Because this problem was created by Bush, his buddies and the rich bankers they serve. That's why.
Actually, you could put a large part of the blame on Barney Frank and Bill Clinton before him.

Um, weren't the Dems sent to Washington as a "mandate" to clean up capitol hill? What are you waiting for? Better do something, you can't rely on John McCain to save your asses all the time.

Actually, you could put a large part of the blame on Barney Frank and Bill Clinton before him.

Bill Clinton said exactly that on whatever morning show he was on yesterday or the day before yesterday morning. Was it Good Morning America?

Do you mean this?:
[youtube]MJ7hfMFIj64[/youtube]

I can't view it on this puter, sorry.

But I did find this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/26/u...gin&ref=politics&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

Mr. Clinton has repeatedly described Mr. McCain, the Republican presidential nominee, as honest and trustworthy, though the Obama campaign has argued that Mr. McCain’s campaign rhetoric indicates otherwise. Mr. Clinton has missed few opportunities, while allowing that he disagrees politically with Mr. McCain, of Arizona, to say how much he likes the senator and to praise him for his support of Mr. Clinton’s efforts as president to normalize relations with Vietnam and intervene in Bosnia.

Mr. Clinton also went out of his way to praise Mr. McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska. “I come from Arkansas,” he told reporters, “I get why she’s hot out there.”

As comfortable as Mr. Clinton is in saying, “I like John McCain,” and “I like Sarah Palin,” no one seems to have heard him say the same for Mr. Obama. Instead, when speaking of Mr. Obama, the Democratic nominee, Mr. Clinton has assumed a professorial stance that sometimes drifts toward emotional aloofness and disregard.

What a wonderful turn of events, the very man the democrats despise and I am sure burn at the stake whenever possible they are now aligned with to ram a 700 Billion dollar seal of approval on a bill that delivers the seal of approval on "irresponsibility".

New Topics

Forum List

Back