Democrats Have Shut Down the Government

I like this. I think we Democrats need to pressure the administration and the CIA into giving us answers. Why did Rice ignore the debate in the CIA over whether or not the intelligence was legit? How could the entire admin "forget" that Tenet said the niger claim was false and to not put it into the State of the Union? Why was 10 year old footage allowed to be shown at the UN presentation? How could anyone screw up the war planning so badly?

For years now, Republicans have successfully managed to convince people that being a Democrat/liberal is a bad thing. Its time the Dems got some balls and stood up.

Palestinian Jew said:
I like this. I think we Democrats need to pressure the administration and the CIA into giving us answers. Why did Rice ignore the debate in the CIA over whether or not the intelligence was legit? How could the entire admin "forget" that Tenet said the niger claim was false and to not put it into the State of the Union? Why was 10 year old footage allowed to be shown at the UN presentation? How could anyone screw up the war planning so badly?

For years now, Republicans have successfully managed to convince people that being a Democrat/liberal is a bad thing. Its time the Dems got some balls and stood up.

Where have you been. They have been standing up. ITs just that what comes out of their mouth's is incoherent babble about someone lying for oil or abortion or some injustice that Bush caused. They have the balls. ITs the brains (and evidence) that they are sorely lacking in.

insein said:
Where have you been. They have been standing up. ITs just that what comes out of their mouth's is incoherent babble about someone lying for oil or abortion or some injustice that Bush caused. They have the balls. ITs the brains (and evidence) that they are sorely lacking in.

True. Much of what Dems say is babble. I get a sickening feeling every time I see Dean, our DNC head, on talkshows or in the newspapers. But after the last presidential election, when Dems were the Repubs bitches, I just want to see Dems putting some heat on the Republicans for once.

Forum List

Back