Democrats have become COMPLETELY unhinged

Uh huh.

Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan of New York has accepted an invitation to deliver the closing prayer at the Democratic National Convention next week, following through on a promise he made when accepting the same role at the Republican convention.

Fucking nuts is more like it. Pretty soon they will be asking the Negro to kill white people as we're some how evil demons. This shit could spin out of control fast.

It wouldn't fucking surprise me.

Negro????

Fucking nuts is more like it. Pretty soon they will be asking the Negro to kill white people as we're some how evil demons. This shit could spin out of control fast.

I assume this post is satirical to remind us all what "completely unhinged" would actually look like.

Kudos, sir.

Uh huh.

Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan of New York has accepted an invitation to deliver the closing prayer at the Democratic National Convention next week, following through on a promise he made when accepting the same role at the Republican convention.

Hooray!!!
Another last minute save for Obama!
Wish we all had polls on which to base how we should perform our jobs.

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with hosting Islamic "Jumah" prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though it denied a Catholic cardinal's request to say a prayer at the same event. Get the story...

Democratic National Convention to Host Islamic Jumah Prayers with Jibril Hough, Siraj Wahhaj | Video | TheBlaze.com

And people have the "audacity" to wonder if Obama is a closet Muzzy...
How dare they!

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with hosting Islamic "Jumah" prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though it denied a Catholic cardinal's request to say a prayer at the same event. Get the story...

Democratic National Convention to Host Islamic Jumah Prayers with Jibril Hough, Siraj Wahhaj | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Crazy Mormon who got fired by Faux News said so! It must be true!

Hate to tell you he did not get fired he chose not to sign another contract.. Why do they let him go on Oreilly if he was fired??? Why is he still on Fox Radio?? Dumb ass

Hate to tell you he did not get fired he chose not to sign another contract.. Why do they let him go on Oreilly if he was fired??? Why is he still on Fox Radio?? Dumb ass

He got fired. Sorry. He just did. Just because they put him on O'Reilly once in a while doesn't mean all that much.

Fact was, Media Matters spanked him like a little Mormon bitch, and nothing makes me happier than watching a Mormon get it.

You just cant see black people as being a part of anything can you?

"asking the negro to kill white people"

"They will be asking the negro"

So you see the dems as white people with black people as pets?

Black people are democrats.

black people are represented and make up my deomocratic party.

A black man is in our highest postition in the party.

Black people help write our platform.

They are not going to kill any white people.

Your a fucking idiot racist scum bag.

This is why black people dont vote republican

your party has too many fucking racists in it

Forum List

Back