Democrats have already won the Education battle

Should the Education of our children be turned back over to the states?

• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sfchetzel

Rookie
Sep 20, 2016
I know it sounds pessimistic, but the democrats have already won the current education battle. We have had an entire generation of new kids that have not been taught the History of this great country. Instead, they have been taught by our federal government that the founders were mean spirited slave owners and the progressive movement is trying to save our country. Although we all, as conservatives, know this to be BS, the only way too reverse this is by taking the federal government out of the Education business and returning it back to the states. I hope Mr. trump (if elected) will follow through and dismantle the federal government control over our schools. If not, we will never recover as the great nation we once knew. Just my opinion!

I know it sounds pessimistic, but the democrats have already won the current education battle. We have had an entire generation of new kids that have not been taught the History of this great country. Instead, they have been taught by our federal government that the founders were mean spirited slave owners and the progressive movement is trying to save our country. Although we all, as conservatives, know this to be BS, the only way too reverse this is by taking the federal government out of the Education business and returning it back to the states. I hope Mr. trump (if elected) will follow through and dismantle the federal government control over our schools. If not, we will never recover as the great nation we once knew. Just my opinion!

The states have always had control of their education (see Texas). It means your argument is not with the federal government, it is with the state you live in.

States do run their own educational systems, I'm not sure why you think otherwise?

PS: It's a fact that many of the founding fathers owned slave.

You seem like a very uninformed and/or confused individual.

Forum List

Back