Democrats hate Russia now, but they were in love with the Soviet Union...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Republicans LOVE Russia NOW, but HATED the Soviet Union when Reagan was President.
Isn't it fun watching them try to rewrite history? :71:
Talk about rewriting history. Dems today want government controlled single payer healthcare, universal basic income, government housing for all, guaranteed jobs, guaranteed food, no financial inequality and no 1st or 2nd amendment rights.

But don’t call you a communist right? You’re not one of those you just want all of the policies...

With a new name.

Because the Soviet Union was a communist murderous nation and Russia isn’t.....

Trump SALUTES COMMUNIST LEADERS-

now remind everyone exactly how much you love Commies ...
I hate commies.

but you love Russia - Trump loves Russia -

Putin is a war criminal. The U.S. government may need to negotiate with him, but it should remember that he is a butcher. Russia’s leader has a long record of inhumanity. He was an agent of the Soviet secret police, a criminal institution with a record that goes back to mass killings perpetrated by the henchmen of Soviet dictators Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin. Putin knew the KGB’s record when he joined it in 1975, at the height of its crackdown on the Soviet dissident movement and just seven years after the country’s armed forces crushed the Prague Spring in Czechoslovakia.

and?

and what?

according to you tards Bush Jr. is a war criminal and what about Obama KILLING US CITIZENS WITH OUT DUE PROCESS?

and you and Tree need to get a room.

That's all your have commie lover?

Republicans LOVE Russia NOW, but HATED the Soviet Union when Reagan was President.
Isn't it fun watching them try to rewrite history? :71:

Whom is trying to rewrite history?

Newsflash twat your beloved USSR is no more and China moves more and more towards capitalism every day

...when it was an aggressive, Empire-building Communist country.

Basically, during the Cold War, Democrats acted like traitors.

Makes their accusations against Trump ring hollow.
Thank you for telling me what I was/am supposed to think. Typical stupid conservative trying to think at all.

Linkie?

Oh please the Libtards had a heart attack when he called their beloved USSR the evil empire

You can give examples of that that DON'T come from your imagination, right?

So you were born in 1999?

Hey remind us who normalized relations with your beloved communist Cuba?

Who the fuck sent a little kid back from freedom to communist Cuba?

170823101634-elian-gonzalez-photographer-alan-diaz-pkg-00014317-super-169.jpg

Bullshit!!!

Was JFK acting like a traitor when he went toe to toe with the Russians over the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Milestones: 1961–1968 - Office of the Historian

Neither Johnson, nor Carter were friends of Russia, and the Clintons are so hated by Putin that Putin worked his ass off to keep Hillary out of the White House.

So keep trying to pretend that Trump isn't in Putin's pocket. That Trump didn't collude with Russia and get assistance in his run for President, despite being warned by the FBI to report all Russian contacts to the FBI. Nobody belies you trolls.

JFK was a conservative Democrat, Ya know the ones they kicked out like me.

Thank you for telling me what I was/am supposed to think. Typical stupid conservative trying to think at all.

Just read the newspapers of the day super tard propaganda tool.

I read newspapers in the morning with my breakfast as I have done for the last 58 years. I would suggest you get an education in history as you really are repeating it.

Funny about history. Liberals are a neurotic bunch of twits, aren't they? Russian Communist were great and fine, until, communism proved it wasn't practical and collapsed. Now let's talk China. It's STILL communist, although a broken form. These assholes are selling meth here, and yet they love to sell ANYTHING to the west. Drugs, fentanyl? Lead infused products..toys to our children. Building products filled with toxic chemicals. Lets talk about open borders and globalism, shan't we? To whose benefit is this? Globalism is to who's benefit? Remind me.

The right are such lying bags of shit. No Democrat has ever spoken kindly of the Russians or of communism. We mocked the Russians. Pointed out that communism was a catastrophe. They couldn't even make toilet paper properly. Bread lines in Moscow stores, and the alcoholism.

American foreign policy after WWII was all about stopping the expansion of communist influence. Wars were fought in Korea and Viet Nam. Americans TURNED on Castro after learning he was a communist.

This is yet another attempt by Putin and his minions to rewrite history, similar to his claim that Russia invade Afghanistan because of terrorist attacks. Trump is now parrotting this line as well. That too is a total lie.

Eh, the Soviets were bad when they had the Jew mongrel Lenin, and Georgian Stalin, but once real Russians took over, not so much.

Bullshit!!!

Was JFK acting like a traitor when he went toe to toe with the Russians over the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Milestones: 1961–1968 - Office of the Historian

Neither Johnson, nor Carter were friends of Russia, and the Clintons are so hated by Putin that Putin worked his ass off to keep Hillary out of the White House.

So keep trying to pretend that Trump isn't in Putin's pocket. That Trump didn't collude with Russia and get assistance in his run for President, despite being warned by the FBI to report all Russian contacts to the FBI. Nobody belies you trolls.

JFK was a conservative Democrat, Ya know the ones they kicked out like me.

JFK was NOT a conservative Democrat. He tried to pass Medicare and failed. He was in the process of passing the Civil Rights Act when he was killed. And the Voters Rights Act. Johnson finished both for him, and succeeding in passing Medicare, where JFK failed.

These quotes were not from a conservative anything:

John F. Kennedy Quotes About Poverty
  • This country cannot afford to be materially rich and spiritually poor. ...
  • If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. ...
  • The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.

So, Jimmy Carter the Democrat didn't prop up anti-Soviet forces in Afghanistan to the demise of Soviets?
Ted Kennedy literally appealed to the Soviet Union to try to help Jimmy Carter defeat Reagan.

Moscow was Communist and virtually 99% White in 1991, and like 100% lower / middle class.
Now Moscow is Capitalist, and virtually 70% White in 2019, and like 50% lower class, 40% middle class, and 10% rich.

Capitalism has ruined Russia, and Putin is the queen.

Funny about history. Liberals are a neurotic bunch of twits, aren't they? Russian Communist were great and fine, until, communism proved it wasn't practical and collapsed. Now let's talk China. It's STILL communist, although a broken form. These assholes are selling meth here, and yet they love to sell ANYTHING to the west. Drugs, fentanyl? Lead infused products..toys to our children. Building products filled with toxic chemicals. Lets talk about open borders and globalism, shan't we? To whose benefit is this? Globalism is to who's benefit? Remind me.

The right are such lying bags of shit. No Democrat has ever spoken kindly of the Russians or of communism. We mocked the Russians. Pointed out that communism was a catastrophe. They couldn't even make toilet paper properly. Bread lines in Moscow stores, and the alcoholism.

American foreign policy after WWII was all about stopping the expansion of communist influence. Wars were fought in Korea and Viet Nam. Americans TURNED on Castro after learning he was a communist.

This is yet another attempt by Putin and his minions to rewrite history, similar to his claim that Russia invade Afghanistan because of terrorist attacks. Trump is now parrotting this line as well. That too is a total lie.
The right are such lying bags of shit. And the left are sneaky neurotic cowards. The Left sold a-bomb secrets to the communists. The left are like that. And Communism, that broke ass ideology died like the dinosaurs. Communism is dead. But the left hasn't figured that out yet.

I hate commies.

Putin is a war criminal. The U.S. government may need to negotiate with him, but it should remember that he is a butcher. Russia’s leader has a long record of inhumanity. He was an agent of the Soviet secret police, a criminal institution with a record that goes back to mass killings perpetrated by the henchmen of Soviet dictators Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin. Putin knew the KGB’s record when he joined it in 1975, at the height of its crackdown on the Soviet dissident movement and just seven years after the country’s armed forces crushed the Prague Spring in Czechoslovakia.

and?

I love the way you act like Putin had a choice what he did in the former Soviet Union.

I swear the left forget the fact the former Soviet Union did not give you the freedom of choice, so what would you have done had you been in Putin shoes in that era?

My bet you would have done the same thing or you would have been sent to Siberia...

The only Republican In Name Only is Trump.

Trump doesn’t believe in limits on executive power, fiscal responsibility, the Constitution, or freedom of the press. He passed a prison reform bill. He hasn’t kept any of the promises he made to working men and women.

The only Republican thing he has done is cut taxes for the wealthy.

Provide us with some examples

I hate commies.

and?

I love the way you act like Putin had a choice what he did in the former Soviet Union.

I swear the left forget the fact the former Soviet Union did not give you the freedom of choice, so what would you have done had you been in Putin shoes in that era?

My bet you would have done the same thing or you would have been sent to Siberia...

Nobody forced Putin to commit atrocities, murder his enemies or jail dissidents.

Russia Rising, part 2: The rise of Vladimir Putin

I love how the Russians on this board routinely out themselves by praising their murderous thug of a ruler.

Just read the newspapers of the day super tard propaganda tool.

I read newspapers in the morning with my breakfast as I have done for the last 58 years. I would suggest you get an education in history as you really are repeating it.

Lol that's a fucking laugh propaganda tool

If you did your a prime reason the book 1984 was written, you're a sheep

I've been saying for a long time that the left has never forgiven Russia for giving up on Communism.

I've been saying for a long time that the left has never forgiven Russia for giving up on Communism.

Exactly, they loved that the commies took over Greenpeace that's why they try to discredit one of it's founders who left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back