Democrats hate Carson because he is black

WHAT AN IDIOT

left-wing losers are SOOOOOOOO transparent!

you know why this spoon-fed loser is regurgitating talking p oints

CARSON BEATS HILLARY IN EVERY POLL

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Nah, you're lying. I myself showed you a wsj/nbc poll hillary is leading in.

WH2016: General

According to you, that makes you a Liberal loser who lies to himself. :lmao:

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!

yup yes indeed sir; AS I PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED you sad loser

i said "all" because your poll didnt even make it to the main chart in RCP

ok go cry
At least you admit you lie. Good start down your road to recovery, bedwetter.

YAWN

good one leftard; now just admit that even as your loser friends try to paint Carson as a nut he's leadiing Hillary iin WAY MORE POLLS than he's losing to her in.

good start on your road to recovery LEFTARD!! ;)
Now you've gone from Carson is leading in "EVERY" poll to that he's leading in "WAY MORE" polls.

bedwetter is a Liberal loser who lies to himself. :thup:

WHAT AN IDIOT

left-wing losers are SOOOOOOOO transparent!

you know why this spoon-fed loser is regurgitating talking p oints

CARSON BEATS HILLARY IN EVERY POLL

libs are losers who lie to themselves

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!

ok go cry

YAWN

good one leftard; now just admit that even as your loser friends try to paint Carson as a nut he's leadiing Hillary iin WAY MORE POLLS than he's losing to her in.

Now you've gone from Carson is leading in "EVERY" poll to that he's leading in "WAY MORE" polls.

people are laughing at you

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!

ok go cry

YAWN

people are laughing at you
For catching you lying on the forum again?

Let's see.. . Who again supports failing inner city schools keeping black people in the ghetto? Democrats. Who again supports the killing of millions of black babies keeping thier population down? Democrats. Who again attacks viciously every black that has made something of themselves not in sports and entertainment? Democrats.

Even with obvious facts you leftists are shown as racists.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread.

This has been absolutely hilarious.
What's the point we missed?
That the wing nuts have temporarily put away the Confederate flags while trying to pretend they are not racist ...
All while running a black and woman they never had any intention of nominating.

Being the front runner too early is the kiss of death in the GOP. This is reminding me of when Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman and Herman Cain were the early front runners in 2008 or 2012. Meanwhile we should have known McCain or Romney would be the eventual nominee.

They also won't nominate a nut like Huckabee because he's too religious. Guys like him are there just to make religious Republicans feel represented. Same way Bernie is there to make us liberals feel represented.

12193640_10153225691259849_6812810538755783913_n.jpg

More evidence that the South thought slavery was blessed by Jesus.
That was and is a Democrat flag you stupid racist

So Robert E. Lee was a racist leftist?

Interesting. Odd that his is so revered in the modern South, to this day. Where did I get the idea the South was conservative?
He was a Democrat racist just like you

At what point are you going to stop using ben Carson to divide us with the wedge issue race? I mean we all know he's not going to be the nominee. So why don't you start talking about Marco Rubio who is the obvious eventual nominee? Is it too soon? The Republican primaries are a f****** joke a minstrel show

That's rich coming from a Democrat. For 8 years race has been used as a wedge issue.

More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread.

This has been absolutely hilarious.
What's the point we missed?
That the wing nuts have temporarily put away the Confederate flags while trying to pretend they are not racist ...
All while running a black and woman they never had any intention of nominating.

Being the front runner too early is the kiss of death in the GOP. This is reminding me of when Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman and Herman Cain were the early front runners in 2008 or 2012. Meanwhile we should have known McCain or Romney would be the eventual nominee.

They also won't nominate a nut like Huckabee because he's too religious. Guys like him are there just to make religious Republicans feel represented. Same way Bernie is there to make us liberals feel represented.

It's a kiss of death for both parties. Hillary and Dean were early front runners.

More evidence that the South thought slavery was blessed by Jesus.
That was and is a Democrat flag you stupid racist

So Robert E. Lee was a racist leftist?

Interesting. Odd that his is so revered in the modern South, to this day. Where did I get the idea the South was conservative?
He was a Democrat racist just like you

At what point are you going to stop using ben Carson to divide us with the wedge issue race? I mean we all know he's not going to be the nominee. So why don't you start talking about Marco Rubio who is the obvious eventual nominee? Is it too soon? The Republican primaries are a f****** joke a minstrel show

That's rich coming from a Democrat. For 8 years race has been used as a wedge issue.

Eight years?

lol

They are the party that freed the slaves from democrats.

Describe the scene you are seeing here ...clue this was at the signing of the Civil Rights Act..............No your eyes are not lying its LBJ and MLK ...LOL

civilrights.jpg
Your mean that bill written and passed by republicans in spite of the majority of democrats? Read a history book you ignorant fools

Forum List

Back