Democrats hate Americans: Call them Terrorists

It's OK, sallow...some people do think that actors are their characters. Just, if you make an application for owning a gun anytime soon, please make sure they know this about you.

Or, let your doctor know. It's for the collective good.

Or, is telling you this like waking a sleepwalker up - dangerous? Uh oh. My bad.

Now you've gone from being stupid to completely not making any sense whatsoever.

:lol:
I'm not too concerned about your perceptions of me. I mean, you think actors are the characters they play and that there was a threat of violence against the economy. How one threatens violence against something intangible, is a mystery to me. But, not to you.........

*slowly, very slowly, backs away from the nutjob*

Careful. Don't trip as you back away from that mirror. You know how you are. Not too bright.

who is the one claiming other Americans are not Americans?

This is why the tea party is disliked, they foment HATE between Americans.

The leftists foment HATE among economic classes, social classes, ethnic classes, age classes, and every other class you can think of.

The only reason why the leftists foment HATE on the "Tea Party" is because the leftists ultimate goal is to eliminate ALL dissenters and ALL people with alternative beliefs, ideas, and thoughts.

The propraganda and viciousness of Hitler and Stalin are alive and well and residing in the Democrat Party.

Really? Have you hugged a gay today?

who is the one claiming other Americans are not Americans?

This is why the tea party is disliked, they foment HATE between Americans.

The leftists foment HATE among economic classes, social classes, ethnic classes, age classes, and every other class you can think of.

The only reason why the leftists foment HATE on the "Tea Party" is because the leftists ultimate goal is to eliminate ALL dissenters and ALL people with alternative beliefs, ideas, and thoughts.

The propraganda and viciousness of Hitler and Stalin are alive and well and residing in the Democrat Party.

OMG! We've a right winger copying the spelling of Truthmattersnot! Something scary with this. I can't bother yet to see if the content is worth considering.

TS, question for you. Didn't you notice the spelling errors in you quote/reply? If so, why repeat the problems?

And the actors in WWII movies are Nazis, too!!!!!!

ZOMG! We're all gonna die! Nazis everywhere.

Ya know, some of the psychos in the world think they are real, too.

And who would know better than you???
It stuns me that such a huge ass as yours can be so easily butthurt by my neg.

;)

But, I do love your reactions to them. :thup:

I'm sorry..

Mitch McConnell says he wants to nullify the will of the American People and not work with the Constitutionally elected President. Or that his primary goal is to make the same President a one term President despite all the challenges facing this nation..and that it's okay to hold the American Economy "hostage" worthy of a ransom..and this is somehow NOT fascism or terrorism?

What the fuck?

Are you really this stupid?

Given this Presidents economic stupidity. Its a good thing. Maybe a few hundred more regulations this month will help? Write the man and tell him.

Sorry..that "Let the Buyer Beware" mentality really does not work so well. Especially when the "buyer's" taxes has the save the seller when the fuck up royally.

Ace.

WTF? Does that mean something?

Sorry..that "Let the Buyer Beware" mentality really does not work so well. Especially when the "buyer's" taxes has the save the seller when the fuck up royally.

And the actors in WWII movies are Nazis, too!!!!!!

ZOMG! We're all gonna die! Nazis everywhere.

Ya know, some of the psychos in the world think they are real, too.

;)

As much as you may want to, you have never seen my ass. So quit lying. Secondly, nothing you say could ever hurt me in any way. And you have no idea what my reaction is to your dumb posts. So how could you love them?? What an ignorant idiot you are.

elebush.jpg

;)

As much as you may want to, you have never seen my ass. So quit lying. Secondly, nothing you say could ever hurt me in any way. And you have no idea what my reaction is to your dumb posts. So how could you love them?? What an ignorant idiot you are.
Oh, I do love your posts, especially after you get so butthurt by a neg rep.

Getting a bit defensive about your huge ass, I see.

:thup:

;)

Oh, I do love your posts, especially after you get so butthurt by a neg rep.

Getting a bit defensive about your huge ass, I see.

:thup:

Maybe I would if I had one, you stupid broad. Your obsession with my body is getting kind of creepy. You are just plain tiresome. Go play with your toys.

Don't worry,the Left/Democrats are over-playing their hand on this "Racist/Terrorist" stuff. The People hate them for it. It's not how you treat your fellow Americans. Look for a backlash in 2012.

Who are Tea Party members if not Americans? Then why do Democrats hate Americans and the Representatives that these Americans send to Congress?

Who could forget the day room scene in the movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? A scene of pajama clad psychiatric patients in various stages of dementia or mental illness. We are witnessing the national expansion of the Cuckoo’s Nest mental institution day room as Progressive Liberals in both media and government lose all sense of reality based mental well-being because of their rabid hate of the Tea Parties or better yet their indirect odium waged at Conservatives as represented by Tea Parties.

Progressive Liberal revulsion of Conservatives is obviously the root from which these full-blown Progressive media and Progressive politicians launch their full-frontal attacks against Americans. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

obamawhitehouse.jpg

POT ----> KETTLE...............

Who are Tea Party members if not Americans? Then why do Democrats hate Americans and the Representatives that these Americans send to Congress?

Who could forget the day room scene in the movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? A scene of pajama clad psychiatric patients in various stages of dementia or mental illness. We are witnessing the national expansion of the Cuckoo’s Nest mental institution day room as Progressive Liberals in both media and government lose all sense of reality based mental well-being because of their rabid hate of the Tea Parties or better yet their indirect odium waged at Conservatives as represented by Tea Parties.

Progressive Liberal revulsion of Conservatives is obviously the root from which these full-blown Progressive media and Progressive politicians launch their full-frontal attacks against Americans. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

obamawhitehouse.jpg

POT ----> KETTLE...............
You do realize that YOU just called Obama a terrorist because YOU posted that pic, not the poster to whom you responded. That makes you both the pot and the kettle.

Do you often argue with yourself?

Timothy McViegh was an "American".

Save the sanctimonious bullshit for the pulpit.

Forum List

Back