Democrats hate Americans: Call them Terrorists

Tell ya what, You liberals are flying this economy

as well as the germans flew the hindenburg

:clap2:

How long before we get to say "Congress controls the purse strings?"

For real, give me a time frame before I'm allowed to say that, as an Independant.

It's OK, sallow...some people do think that actors are their characters. Just, if you make an application for owning a gun anytime soon, please make sure they know this about you.

Or, let your doctor know. It's for the collective good.

Or, is telling you this like waking a sleepwalker up - dangerous? Uh oh. My bad.

Now you've gone from being stupid to completely not making any sense whatsoever.

:lol:

It's OK, sallow...some people do think that actors are their characters. Just, if you make an application for owning a gun anytime soon, please make sure they know this about you.

Or, let your doctor know. It's for the collective good.

Or, is telling you this like waking a sleepwalker up - dangerous? Uh oh. My bad.

Now you've gone from being stupid to completely not making any sense whatsoever.

I'm not too concerned about your perceptions of me. I mean, you think actors are the characters they play and that there was a threat of violence against the economy. How one threatens violence against something intangible, is a mystery to me. But, not to you.........

*slowly, very slowly, backs away from the nutjob*

I'm all in favor of the lefties continuing to say all the vile nasty stuff about Tea Party people they can come up with. They're preaching to their choir and it will have no negative effect on the TP at all. Quite the contrary IMO. Some Dimocrats and independents or others who know the TP favors drastic cuts in spending, lower taxes, smaller government, etc. are the ones most likely to learn something from such behavior.

nobody gets worked up into a frenzy screaming "terrorists" and "hostage" quicker n better than a liberrhoid.. nobody.

So hostage taking for ransom is no longer a tool used by Terrorists?

Really?

YOUR POSITION IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3799-gm11080420110804071338.jpg

Ah..so you think that McConnell said something responsible and that hostage taking is aokay.

So long as it's done by people you agree with.

Which is probably why you guys were aokay with GW Bush wiretapping people illegally, scouring medical records and going through library records..that was fine.

But the TSA searching people that are boarding planes owned by private companies is infringing on our liberties.

He was just going with the democrat flow.

Oh, I see. The terrorists kidnapped the economy and are threatening violence to it.

:cuckoo:

You are one fucked up motherfucker.

Who knew the left would redefine the democratic and parliamentary process as terrorism. I'll have to let my Pentagon pals know about this.

And, then we can all expect Obama and Holder to prosecute them. You are making the claims of fascism true.

I'm sorry..

Mitch McConnell says he wants to nullify the will of the American People and not work with the Constitutionally elected President. Or that his primary goal is to make the same President a one term President despite all the challenges facing this nation..and that it's okay to hold the American Economy "hostage" worthy of a ransom..and this is somehow NOT fascism or terrorism?

What the fuck?

Are you really this stupid?

Given this Presidents economic stupidity. Its a good thing. Maybe a few hundred more regulations this month will help? Write the man and tell him.

Sorry..that "Let the Buyer Beware" mentality really does not work so well. Especially when the "buyer's" taxes has the save the seller when the fuck up royally.

Ace.

YOUR POSITION IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3799-gm11080420110804071338.jpg

Ah..so you think that McConnell said something responsible and that hostage taking is aokay.

So long as it's done by people you agree with.

Which is probably why you guys were aokay with GW Bush wiretapping people illegally, scouring medical records and going through library records..that was fine.

But the TSA searching people that are boarding planes owned by private companies is infringing on our liberties.

He was just going with the democrat flow.

Yep.

That's the new talking point.

Bush was really democrat.

You really think that's going to work? You take a crap...everyone sees it..and you swear up and down it wasn't you?

:alcoholic::smoke:

Teapartiers are stupid puppets of corporate interests. They're being manipulated.

You do realize how foolish this sounds right? Let's see why....

The Tea Party was elected by the base (the racist Americans as your side claims)
They refused all offers of kickbacks for their votes.
They are not even beholden to their own party leaders.

The democratic party is the largest recipient of corporate contributions.
GE's CEO is Obamas jobs czar
GE paid no taxes

See how this works?

"Community Organizing" is all about pitting American against American. It's all this President & Democrats know. It's all in Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' These attacks are well-planned and choreographed. Hopefully it wont be enough for them in 2012 though. I think most Americans are completely sick of the Left/Democrats. I guess we'll see though.

who is the one claiming other Americans are not Americans?

This is why the tea party is disliked, they foment HATE between Americans.

He has called for class warfare. White police officer against Black College professor, The New Black Panthers against White voters, His own political rhetoric against Millionaires and Billionaires attempting to foment HATE between the so-called Rich Americans and working class (or unemployed) Americans.

In summary if the tea party is disliked because in your opinion they foment HATE, then equally all of the Progressive Liberal Left would have to be disliked for the HATE they have generated

Last edited:
The leftists foment HATE among economic classes, social classes, ethnic classes, age classes, and every other class you can think of.

The only reason why the leftists foment HATE on the "Tea Party" is because the leftists ultimate goal is to eliminate ALL dissenters and ALL people with alternative beliefs, ideas, and thoughts.

The propraganda and viciousness of Hitler and Stalin are alive and well and residing in the Democrat Party.

Oh lookie here..

A Tea Partier in a Nazi Uniform!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaA75Y5GHOs]‪Richard Iott in a Nazi Uniform, Christine O'Donnell vs. Chris Coons‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
And the actors in WWII movies are Nazis, too!!!!!!

ZOMG! We're all gonna die! Nazis everywhere.

Ya know, some of the psychos in the world think they are real, too.

And who would know better than you???

Um..for starters..the American Economy.

Yep.

Terrorists and their hostage taking of the American Economy.

Nozzledouche!
Oh, I see. The terrorists kidnapped the economy and are threatening violence to it.

:cuckoo:

You are one fucked up motherfucker.

Who knew the left would redefine the democratic and parliamentary process as terrorism. I'll have to let my Pentagon pals know about this.

And, then we can all expect Obama and Holder to prosecute them. You are making the claims of fascism true.

I'm sorry..

Mitch McConnell says he wants to nullify the will of the American People and not work with the Constitutionally elected President. Or that his primary goal is to make the same President a one term President despite all the challenges facing this nation..and that it's okay to hold the American Economy "hostage" worthy of a ransom..and this is somehow NOT fascism or terrorism?

What the fuck?

Are you really this stupid?

Oh, let me answer, let me answer!!! Yes, most definitely.

Forum List

Back