Democrats Hate America and Americans

Oh yes . Dems hate Americans so much . That’s why the fight for healthcare, fair wages , civil rights, elimination of gun violence, education etc... for all those Americans they hate.

What does the GOP fight for ?
GOP fights for whites, KKK, bullying, lowering wages, lowering taxes for the rich and corporations, getting help from Russia, alienating minorities, promoting racism.....!!!
Most importantly, stopping crazy Democrats.
I'm independent with both liberal and conservative values who also happened to be a minority. I thing the GOP is a danger not only to minorities, peace, prosperity for all but it's destructive what america stands for. It's a light Nazi like party.
Please go back to your shithole.
Make me asshole.
OK-poof-your're an asshole!

GOP fights for whites, KKK, bullying, lowering wages, lowering taxes for the rich and corporations, getting help from Russia, alienating minorities, promoting racism.....!!!
Most importantly, stopping crazy Democrats.
I'm independent with both liberal and conservative values who also happened to be a minority. I thing the GOP is a danger not only to minorities, peace, prosperity for all but it's destructive what america stands for. It's a light Nazi like party.
Please go back to your shithole.
Make me asshole.
Don't whine. Just go back to your shithole.
Make me.

Forum List

Back