Democrats happy a Republican won

Interesting. I do not know enough about either candidate to make a call.
But I would rather that Trey Grayson had won the primary over Paul for KY senator.
Trey had a good track record with good fiscal managment. Paul has ZERO experience and seems a bit strange.
I was actually hoping to vote for Grayson because of his good record in KY politics.

Maybe a similar situation in AK?
The TP has a history of supporting witches and Nazi play actors and such. Kind of extreme right.

I happy she won too, not because the other guy was a tea party guy, but because he was an asshole. Plus Palin only backed him for petty reasons.

It's a math problem.

Do you want someone who will likely cross the aisle to vote with you 20% of the time, or someone who might only do so 5 or 10% of the time?

With Murkowski, the Democrats get the former, with Miller they would have gotten the latter.

Murkowski emerges as winner in Alaska Senate race - Yahoo! News

People like Jillian and company are actually happy that a Republican won. Rather then a conservative Tea Party nominee. What a strange election. Democrats and liberals crowing a Republican won.

What's even funnier is that the Repubs were upset she won... :lol:

Teapartiers are interlopers and crazies at that, theey aren't exactly Cons. They will turn on your Cons like Dobermans.

:lol:Yep

Murkowski emerges as winner in Alaska Senate race - Yahoo! News

People like Jillian and company are actually happy that a Republican won. Rather then a conservative Tea Party nominee. What a strange election. Democrats and liberals crowing a Republican won.

What's even funnier is that the Repubs were upset she won... :lol:

Teapartiers are interlopers and crazies at that, theey aren't exactly Cons. They will turn on your Cons like Dobermans.

:lol:Yep

:). It will be interesting. They aren't sure they want Palin getting any ideas about being GOP leadership..

Forum List

Back