Democrats.. Great Hope

OL'BO could very well be re-elected.

For that to happen though the economy will have to do a major turn around.

The jobs situation will have to do a major turn around.

Can that happen??

OL"BO better hope so because if the economy looks in 2012 the same as it looks today, well, MY Border collie could probably beat him. LOL

A lot of things can and will happen in 2 years. People here are so stupid.

the dog catcher would also beat most republicans as well
Palin my be the best hope, ala recreation of Reagan. Which would be fine with me
Pro oil
Pro decrim
my two biggest issues

Hey dopey, the GOP ran away from Reagan in 1986. Everyone thought he was toast.

learn to speak about politics after you do some catching up.

now go play in the Coffee House or the Doll House or wherever you nitwits hang out

The GOP ran away from Reagan? Was this after the New Deal ended the Great Depression?

You Progressives lost the ability to get away with this shit, but you continue as if you still had a media monopoly.

There's no reasoning with Dante.. why do we bother trying?

Dante is an Attention WHORE. Why bother indeed.

Well now that Obama has fizzled like a wet firecracker.

With most of the Democrats running away from the Obama/Democratc policies like the plague. I was just wondering who their great hope for 2012 will be?

Will it be re-runs of the Hill-Billy's, Al Gore-geous, Tin Pan Kerry or what.. ?

The Democrats are surely throwing Obama to the back of the bus or under it..

Obama has done way more than I thought he would. After all, he has been smothered by a nearly all white Confederate party of race baiters. Thank gawd they're old. They can only cause damage for a few more years.

With most of the Democrats running away from the Obama/Democratc policies like the plague. I was just wondering who their great hope for 2012 will be?

Will it be re-runs of the Hill-Billy's, Al Gore-geous, Tin Pan Kerry or what.. ?

Obama has done way more than I thought he would. After all, he has been smothered by a nearly all white Confederate party of race baiters. Thank gawd they're old. They can only cause damage for a few more years.

What thread would be complete without the Rascist Rantings of RDEAN?

:lol:

Deanie babie? You never disappoint!

If you're saying that Republicans play the race card, then you're beyond all hope of redemption.

First things first.

Now that Palin is more prominent, I'm upping my estimate of Dem House Loses in 2010 from 75 to 90.

Hillary will resign immediately after the drubbing and in her finest moment of Triangulation, rail against the Lame Duck Dems trying to pass an agenda the American people have soundly rejected

I sure hope we do not all get as confident as you. He has 2 years yet, charisma and charm, and a lot of friends in the media. Lets not let our guard down just yet.

First things first.

Now that Palin is more prominent, I'm upping my estimate of Dem House Loses in 2010 from 75 to 90.

Hillary will resign immediately after the drubbing and in her finest moment of Triangulation, rail against the Lame Duck Dems trying to pass an agenda the American people have soundly rejected

I sure hope we do not all get as confident as you. He has 2 years yet, charisma and charm, and a lot of friends in the media. Lets not let our guard down just yet.

You know some mistake Narcissim for Charisma...and too stupid to tell the difference...[And *I Don't mean YOU or Frank*] ;)

I mean the left that voted for this abortion of a POTUS.

Well... one things for sure... Democrats don't have a back up plan...

It's Obama or nothing....

Forum List

Back