Democrats going to party tonight even though LA is still suffering

O.jpg

Don't ask..

Will the MSM skip over all the people of color that speak? Like they did at the republican Convention? Or is this different?

Of course not, our people of color are prime time.

WOW.. they are not cancelling their convention and their are peoples houses still UNDER water in LA.. HOw DARE they...

Dude I live in New Orleans and I'm gonna party right now. Burgers on the grill, daquiri in my hand.

Sarcasm here but the left sure hammered the right last week ...

Because the right held a convention where they told a pack of lies, WTF does that have to do with Louisiana?

Hey, the show must go on. And it is a show. Kicking off their Convention with the highest Labor Day Gas Prices in History? Yikes! They better hope they put on a hell of a show. Because the People are suffering and pissed off.

Don't ask..

Will the MSM skip over all the people of color that speak? Like they did at the republican Convention? Or is this different?

Of course not, our people of color are prime time.

And the RNC was different because…

Oh yea, because all you have to cling to is the race card and you don’t want to lose it.

Sorry, but I think you should know, it’s already gone.

WOW.. they are not cancelling their convention and their are peoples houses still UNDER water in LA.. HOw DARE they...

Dude I live in New Orleans and I'm gonna party right now. Burgers on the grill, daquiri in my hand.

Because the right held a convention where they told a pack of lies, WTF does that have to do with Louisiana?
So the news is lying when they say Plaquimins (sp) parish is still under 5 feet of water they are lying . Also Slidell is still flooded in areas and Laplace..

So the news is lying when they say Plaquimins (sp) parish is still under 5 feet of water they are lying . Also Slidell is still flooded in areas and Laplace..

Why are you not out there helping?

The contrast of the two will be amazing.

pure whiteland and angry spewings.

then true unity and a sea of color.

The WHOLE rainbow of mankind working together.

Yes the contrast will be amazing... The RNC was about fixing America, the DNC will be about deflecting away from the problems Obama has been unable to resolve, and a several day long abortion rant.

Fixing America....is that what you call what Bush did from 2000 to 2008? Fixed us alright.

Yea, and they want to "finish the job".

Forum List

Back