Democrats: Get Ready For The November 8th Event!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In order to prepare, Liberals, consider following the procedures that opera singers follow:

Professional singers treat their voices a bit like athletes treat their bodies, writessinger and broadcaster Mary King. The best protection is a good posture and sound vocal technique. ... Singers need to keep their bodies hydrated, so that the delicate vocal folds (or cords) can be kept supple.Jun 20, 2015
How do singers protect their voices? - BBC News - BBC.com
www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33184897

Now.....that 'event'......

This dizzy, more than slightly mentally imbalanced dope, thinks the republicans deserve to win because..... just because.

Only those with dementia thinks a party should be rewarded for accomplishing NOTHING.

Too funny for words.

November 4 is the antifa date of revolution. Four days later, screaming helplessly at the sky seems somehow appropriate.

This dizzy, more than slightly mentally imbalanced dope, thinks the republicans deserve to win because..... just because.

Only those with dementia thinks a party should be rewarded for accomplishing NOTHING.

Too funny for words.

What does this have to do with the OP, the fact that you loons are going to be "Screaming At The Sky" on November 8th?

Now....focus like a laser, and see if you can make any connection.....

....or is it simply too embarrassing?

I always try to be helpful to our.....lesser....pals....

So.....get ready for November 9th....

Last edited:
Don't get caught off guard again, I recommend liberals pre-treat with...

prep-H.jpg

Yes . I can't wait till the cons brag about all their accomplishments now that they are in charge! Lol!

Oct 31st is Halloween ... witches, black cats and Republiturds.

killing 15 million peoples healthcare might turn them into a pumpkin and the dems carve a Jack-o-lantern out of their sorry ass.

November 4 is the antifa date of revolution. Four days later, screaming helplessly at the sky seems somehow appropriate.

I can't wait until both of those things don't happen and you're once again forced to attack people for seeing the egg on your faces.

Republicans are announcing "new event" by the left every month now. One day they're fears will come true. Bless your hearts.

after Nov the RW's will need more people than McCain to vote with them. That, YOU CAN COUNT ON.

I can't wait until both of those things don't happen and you're once again forced to attack people for seeing the egg on your faces.

Republicans are announcing "new event" by the left every month now. One day they're fears will come true. Bless your hearts.
I fully expect the antifa announcement to go the same way as the Columbus Day announcement. Which is, no place. Liberals have individually screamed helplessly at the sky, so a few of them may get together and engage in catharsis.

I fully expect the antifa announcement to go the same way as the Columbus Day announcement. Which is, no place. Liberals have individually screamed helplessly at the sky, so a few of them may get together and engage in catharsis.

I fully expect for you to believe that another set of pronouncements by Republicans are the fault of liberals and not the ones pushing it.

The OP pushes it and the fan boys say other people are pushing it to save face when the conspiracy doesn't happen.

Watch out everyone! It's going to be a major event!!

Preview:

Forum List

Back