Democrats Fret about Obama's Chances...

Swallow is right! The Dems need to cut out all this compromise shit. I want to see them push legistlation to:
1) Repeal the Bush tax cuts. All of them.
2) Implement cap n tax on carbon emissions.
3) Card check for union organizing.
4) Single payer medical care
5) Immediate withdrawl from Afghanistan and Iraq
6) Civilian trials in NYC for all Gitmo detainees.

Push it through! Push it through! Harder! HARDER!

Hehehe in your dreams. Those are on the agenda for the second term. That is why Sallow and TM and so many other liberals are so desperate to make Obama seem moderate at this point in time.

Immie

Oops, I forgot a reauthorization of the Assault Weapons Ban. Only this time permanent.

They arent painting Obama as a moderate. They are painting him as someone who inherited problems beyond fixing. We need to vote for the guy who can't fix problems because someone else is to blame.

I suppose we are both half right on that. They are painting him as a moderate. How many times have you read one of them state, "He's not far enough left" or a variation of that? On the other hand they are as you say telling us that it is all the fault of someone else and we have to give him a chance to fix things.

Immie

The fact that people like Swallow/TM/RW/Rtard/Shaman are still around is kind of amazing lol. They keep trying to sell this idea that Obama/Dems just have not got 1 thing they wanted due to Republicans (the most powerful group of people on the planet with a minority btw).

Of course Obamacare and the near trillion dollar stimulus that were both supposed to create something like 10 million jobs have not delivered on that and in fact there is real reason to believe these polices have killed millions of jobs... But hey, we need more of something that never lived up to a single benchmark they were set out to accomplish, right Swallow?

Bottom line is this...Barack Obama clearly demonstrated with his "jobs bill" charade that he doesn't have any new ideas to get us out of the situation that we're in. For him to put out a recycled and watered down version of the original stimulus plan should tell anyone who didn't already know, that he's not the guy to lead us going forward. Are we going to spend the next four years passing stimulus after stimulus while our debt keeps skyrocketing? If we keep doing what Barack Obama is asking us to do, we WILL be downgraded further by the credit rating agencies. It's time to try some policies that work.

Every candidate should view every election as a total game changer. They are right to worry. things aren't working as they should.

That said, I am not at all enchanted with any of the leaders in the Republican race. Rick Perry especially worries me because he is a believer in the worst kind of business-government incest.

they are pissed at him for caving into the right at every turn.

you just livein conland which is devoid of facts
bwaaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaaa you are a pathetic loser !! the first black president is blaming white conservatives for his failure's ......what a surprise !!!

Last edited:
they are pissed at him for caving into the right at every turn.

you just livein conland which is devoid of facts

Obama didn't cave into the Right at every turn. He promised all kinds of things that he never intended to do just to get himself elected. He's a closet Republican.

Forum List

Back