Democrats freaking out about church voice regarding abortion

No. Just spirit creating the material world
Which is magic.

I know you religious types don't like that word, because you think your particular brand of magic is "special". Well, it isn't. Magical hooha is magical hooha....and yours is no different, in that respect.
Magical hooha is magical hooha....and yours is no different, in that respect.

and yours is no different ...

the desert religions lost their spirituality - long ago.

when referring to the metaphysical there may indeed exist magic, as you seem to know what you are expressing by using your descriptive term ...

images

Flora better illustrates the metaphysical as its progression is accomplished without there being a CNS, central nervous system used as a defection to describe the origin of the physiological makeup of Fauna by the deniers. the physiology of both Flora and Fauna is itself a metaphysical substance in physical form that disappears, magic when its spiritual content is removed.
Haha...sure.

"the church" has no voice in government, unless you are a zealot and against the United States constitution.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is very upset that Americans listen to what they hear in church

Apparently there are those in the DNC livid about what is being said about abortion in churches all around the US. I think they would either like to censor the speech or create a voice that is equal or greater to the ones in church.

So if you are a Progressive, how can the DNC overcome the church?

You can't over-come the stupidity of faith when it comes to religion. Of course the church is against abortion, it's less flock for the $1.2 trillion industry.

Ah yes, we hear again from idiots who think everybody is in for the money, just because he/she/it/mutant's mentality and its peer group is oriented to that bent. Sounds like some gimp who never got over learning Santa Claus wasn't real and has decided to spend its life sulking and whining as if it 'knows how the real world works n stuff'. lol if it were about money, 99.99% of pastors and ministers would have been long gone by now. All the apostles got out of it was tortured and murdered by the state and pagan trash for hundreds of years, and even today the vast majority don't make a living out of it, but we have these fatuous idiots here like this poster who thinks they're all making vast riches off of it or something.
It’s also funny that they whine about it but have no problem with their fake gods in Washington raping the tax payers and becoming extremely wealthy.

No. I don't believe it is. Its existence is perfectly natural for being outside of space and time. Do you not understand that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time? So your answer to the question of what exists outside of space and time is magic. My answer is "it" must be a no thing because a thing (i.e. matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. Therefore what exists outside of space and time must be something which can naturally exist outside of space and time. The only no thing that satisfies that condition that makes sense is consciousness without form. You being a thing can't possibly relate to what I am talking about. So you call it magic like a third grader.

Haha...sure.
So what are you afraid of finding out?

"the church" has no voice in government, unless you are a zealot and against the United States constitution.

The Constitution that protects religion from government, not the other way around?

Churches, like any other organization made up of individual citizens, has every right to appeal to or influence government policy. Your inability to understand English beyond what your masters told you to think is no one's problem but yours.

The Constitution that protects religion from government, not the other way around?

Churches, like any other organization made up of individual citizens, has every right to appeal to or influence government policy. Your inability to understand English beyond what your masters told you to think is no one's problem but yours.
Churches, like any other organization made up of individual citizens, has every right to appeal to or influence government policy.

like any other organization ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion:

they are not like any other organization - they are expressly prohibited from government functions and services ... the separation of church and state is the only means for a free society to exist. people who do not know the better can deceive and lie as they please but never to an avail for the truth.

Forum List

Back