RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 2.3, 7 polls, Obama leading in 6 of them

Florida President Obama 2.2 8 polls, Obama leading in 6 of them

Iowa President Obama 4.0 3 polls, Obama leading in 2 of them

Nevada President Obama 3.4 5 polls, Obama leading in all of them

New Hampshire President Obama 1.0 3 polls, Obama leading in 2 of them

North Carolina President Obama 1.0 5 polls, Obama leading in 4 of them

Ohio President Obama 4.1 6 polls, Obama leading in all of them

Virginia President Obama 4.5 7 polls, Obama leading in all of them.

Easy to see why the fruitloops are so upset with the polls.

LOL...not according to Fox News. Yesterday one of them said, "if the election were held today Romney would win...not even close." 'Course those folks live in a fantasy world which never recognizes a fact unless it supports their cause.

Last edited:
I bet these are all just like that Hispanic woman that said she supported Obama last election but she wouldn't this time.

Then it turned out she'd been working for the GOP for the past ten years.

:lol:

If you stepped in front of a bus and it splattered you all over the pavement, you might fill some potholes and thus actually make a contribution to society.

You are a complete disgrace to the human race to say something like that to someone. And why?? Because you don't like their comment?? No normal person would do that. What is wrong with you?? The sooner you check into Bellevue, the safer the world will be.

Aw B-nata......it's so good to know you are so wise and all knowing as to be able to to determine who is a disgrace and who isn't. I've always admired the arrogance of the left and their ability to behave like superiors when in fact you are being laughed at all the time.

No wonder you are an Obama supporter....

I hope you're fellow libs are enjoying the electronic hand-job you and Sarah are giving them in this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back