Democrats For Romney

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

I think anyone who isn't either a Mormon or a Millionaire who votes for Romney ought to have his head examined.

Because if you aren't one of those two groups, he does not give a flip if you live or die.

:lol:... it seems you've gone beyond reason my friend.

I think anyone who isn't either a Mormon or a Millionaire who votes for Romney ought to have his head examined.

Because if you aren't one of those two groups, he does not give a flip if you live or die.

Just a question, Joe....are we going to have to listen to you display your bigotry against Mormons all the way through November? I mean...I think we've got it. You hate Mormons. Point taken. Good God.

Just a question, Joe....are we going to have to listen to you display your bigotry against Mormons all the way through November? I mean...I think we've got it. You hate Mormons. Point taken. Good God.

And it isn't just Mormons.

I've known plenty of Mormons in my lifetime and I've liked them all.. just sayin

I've known plenty of Mormons in my lifetime and I've liked them all.. just sayin

Ditto. Have no problem with any of the ones that I know.

I respect them all.

Well, if I don't talk about my valid concerns about the LDS cult in a position of power, you will.

Joe - "Romney's a flip-flopper"
BP - "YOu just hate him because he's a Mooooooormon!"

Joe- "Romney just doesn't get what working people are going through."
BP- "You just hate him because he's a Mormon."

Joe- "Wow, did you hear the dumbass thing Romney said today?"

I mean, you can't whine about me complaining about Mormonism if whenever I try to bring up a non-LDS reason to vote against this tool (And, man, there are just so many!), you'll bring it up if I don't.

So how about this, when I mention Mormonism, you are perfectly free to bring up my so-called "bigotry" (although you are just as much a bigot if you haven't gone down to the temple and asked for your own set of magic underpants.)

If I bring up other issues- and there are a lot of them- you have to restrict yourselves to those...

Deal?

I've known a few and they were the most backstabbing SOB's I've ever met in my life.

Just sayin'.

I've known a few and they were the most backstabbing SOB's I've ever met in my life.

Just sayin'.

Judging from what I've seen of YOU here?

Was it YOU or them?

I'd say the former.

Last edited:
I believe many Democrats are dispirited with Obama splitting the country also, Romney would at least be a bridge to unite the country again. Sure, the hard left and hard right would be pissed but eh..screw them.

Obama could never unite the country again , there's just no way.

4 more years of this political turmoil and crap.. who want's it really?

Americans are more alike than they are different, at least if they didn't go through the hate-America political science world that tends to dominate academia.

Oh man, for a minute there I thought you were going to be up front and call out rw radio and FOX. Just more demonizing of education from the right, yawn...

So tell me how is Obama going to unite the country?.. just wondering
Obama has no intention of uniting the country. He is all for class warfare. The best class wars are fought for decades in Marxist countries. That is what Obama wants.

Obama is a Marxist.

Just sayin'.

Judging from what I've seen of YOU here?

Was it YOU ar them?

I'd say the former.

I never judge anyone by the way they are on the internet. You are trying to get a point across in a very few words, usually to someone who is quite possibly clinically retarded (such as your case...)

But please point out where I've "backstabbed" anyone? If you go back to my VERY FIRST Post here, I said the following...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/174733-joe-from-chicago.html

"Used to be Republican, but got a little tired of how some of the nuttier factions have really dominated it lately. No great love for Democrats, either, though. "

Day one, first day I posted, told everyone who I was. Sometimes I get into it with Democrats if I think they are wrong. Sometimes with Republicans when I think they are wrong.

Well, if I don't talk about my valid concerns about the LDS cult in a position of power, you will.

Joe - "Romney's a flip-flopper"
BP - "YOu just hate him because he's a Mooooooormon!"

Joe- "Romney just doesn't get what working people are going through."

Joe- "Wow, did you hear the dumbass thing Romney said today?"

I mean, you can't whine about me complaining about Mormonism if whenever I try to bring up a non-LDS reason to vote against this tool (And, man, there are just so many!), you'll bring it up if I don't.

So how about this, when I mention Mormonism, you are perfectly free to bring up my so-called "bigotry" (although you are just as much a bigot if you haven't gone down to the temple and asked for your own set of magic underpants.)

If I bring up other issues- and there are a lot of them- you have to restrict yourselves to those...

Deal?

You are by your lonesome when it comes to Mitt's religion. He has been in politics long enough that it hasn't been an issue. Obama on the other hand has three years and look how he has split the country in terms of class warfare and race problems. Obama is doing nothing but trying to tear this country apart.

You are by your lonesome when it comes to Mitt's religion. He has been in politics long enough that it hasn't been an issue. Obama on the other hand has three years and look how he has split the country in terms of class warfare and race problems. Obama is doing nothing but trying to tear this country apart.

Well, not really. I think a lot of folks supporting and opposing Romney's nomination think his religion is as absolutely batshit crazy as I do. It's just that we are all such whipped dogs of political correctness we just can't say it out loud.

I'm old, and I honestly no longer give a fuck. I'll say it out loud.

For Obama, absolutely, he's been a not particularly good president, but there's plenty of blame to go around for BOTH parties on the state of things today.

But you ever notice that any defense of Romeny inevitably morphs into a criticism of Obama? I have.

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Many conservative dems will vote for Romney. If he is elected, he will preserve national health care, just in the Romney pattern.

Many conservative dems will vote for Romney. If he is elected, he will preserve national health care, just in the Romney pattern.

Wow, admitting already that he's going to run as a leftist, eh?

What "conservative Dems" are you talking about?

Let's see 'leftist', hmmm? I said long ago he would toward the middle. He has to. He can beat your guy BHO, JoeB.

Well, not really. I think a lot of folks supporting and opposing Romney's nomination think his religion is as absolutely batshit crazy as I do. It's just that we are all such whipped dogs of political correctness we just can't say it out loud.

For Obama, absolutely, he's been a not particularly good president, but there's plenty of blame to go around for BOTH parties on the state of things today.

But you ever notice that any defense of Romeny inevitably morphs into a criticism of Obama? I have.

Interesting last two statements. Especially the last sentence. You're right.

I think that is because Romney is not the crowd pleaser that everybody wants. He's no Christie, not a Kennedy and certainly not an Obama the early days of his presidency.

But he's the most favorable alternative we have that insures we won't have the scary thought of four more years of this administration. That is just how bad Obama has turned out to be in the eyes of most people ( check out the "unfavorables" and is the country going in hte "wrong direction" polls).

But, that was astute of you to pick up. the defense of Romney really does turn into criticism of Obama.

Some of you, I think, believe your white man opinions of what should be done in America represent the majority of Americans.

Not any more.

White men make up all of 34% of the voting public.

Women make up more than 50% of the voting public.

Minorities make up about 22%, and Latinos 10% of that.

The GOP must cotton up to women and Latinos if it thinks it is going to win much of anything.

Interesting last two statements. Especially the last sentence. You're right.

I think that is because Romney is not the crowd pleaser that everybody wants. He's no Christie, not a Kennedy and certainly not an Obama the early days of his presidency.

But he's the most favorable alternative we have that insures we won't have the scary thought of four more years of this administration. That is just how bad Obama has turned out to be in the eyes of most people ( check out the "unfavorables" and is the country going in hte "wrong direction" polls).

But, that was astute of you to pick up. the defense of Romney really does turn into criticism of Obama.

Obama's favorables are as good as his unfavorables... and as for the "Wrong Track", it's been that bad for a very long time, before Obama got there.

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

I'm not thrilled with the notion of a second term of Obama, but frankly, Romney scares me a lot more. Because he has absolutely no empathy for people like me and he belongs to this freakish cult I despise.

Some of you, I think, believe your white man opinions of what should be done in America represent the majority of Americans.

Not any more.

White men make up all of 34% of the voting public.

Women make up more than 50% of the voting public.

Minorities make up about 22%, and Latinos 10% of that.

The GOP must cotton up to women and Latinos if it thinks it is going to win much of anything.

I agree. But Romney dug himself into a hole with Latinos by courting the Minuteman vote to defeat Perry and Gingrich.

Well Joe, Democrats have basically been in charge of the purse strings and oversight of government operations for almost the past 6 years now. Sure, Bush deserves some blame but Republican leadership have only the power to block leftist policies and have their legislation held up in the Senate.

I believe Democrats hold the highest responsibility for the state of the union but it's always interesting that Democrats are willing to share their failures and avoid stepping up to the plate.

Forum List

Back