Democrats For Obama/Biden....?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Are Democrats pro Obama/Biden or just negative about Romney/Ryan..?

Where are the lists of the wonderful things Obama/Biden have actually accomplished..?

Where are the lists of the wonderful things Obama/Biden have actually accomplished..?

Chris has a list he's been posting over and over and over for months! :lol:

I am not a democrat but I am possibly voting for Obama simply to make sure the thieving republicans lose. If I think Obama has it wrapped up then i will vote for Gary Johnson.

Yes, they're pro-Obama.

Although commentators have often been quick to compare Obama to Carter, one key difference between them is how much more Democrats supported Obama than they did Carter. When Carter’s approval was at its nadir in the fall of 1979, barely one-third of Democrats approved of the job he was doing (compared to about 20% of Republicans), according to Gallup polls. Even Bill Clinton, now seemingly beloved by Democrats, was less popular among Democrats—63% of whom approved of him in June 1993—than was Obama in his first term. In fact, averaging over each Democratic president’s first three years in office, Obama was more popular with Democratic voters than every one of them except John F. Kennedy—and even Kennedy’s average approval among Democrats was only 4 points higher than Obama’s. Obama was actually as popular among Democrats during these years as was Reagan among Republicans in 1981–83.

Chris has a list he's been posting over and over and over for months! :lol:

Yup,... :lol:... but he's so wrong...wrong ...wrong...as you probably noticed.

I'm both pro Obama/Biden and negative Romney/Ryan. Unlike Romney/Ryan supporters who, for the most part, seem to be more anti Obama than pro Romney.

List of Obama's accomplishments, sure I could tell you if you really want to know.

But, if you are just gonna use the list to go through point by point and bash Obama or tell me I'm wrong, then no.

I've been down this road before with Republicans doing this and it grows old.

If someone really wants to know, and cares, sure I'll tell, otherwise try this link:

Yes He Did!!! | Republicans for Obama

I am not a democrat but I am possibly voting for Obama simply to make sure the thieving republicans lose. If I think Obama has it wrapped up then i will vote for Gary Johnson.

Please__ Obama is the biggest thief of all DICKHEAD. You're a fucking disgrace to libertarians.

Kiss my ass. I will do whatever the fuck I want and I will do everything I can to keep the asshole romney out of office. I wanna see this bastard go down in flames. Oh and not a libertarian I am a National Anarchist.

Kiss my ass. I will do whatever the fuck I want and I will do everything I can to keep the asshole romney out of office. I wanna see this bastard go down in flames. Oh and not a libertarian I am a National Anarchist.

You're a fucking troll that's pretending to be a libertarian to make them look like shit. You're a liberal plant. Only liberal plants would say they're voting for Obama. That's just the fucking truth and so fuck off. In fact, I'm just putting you on ignore; because you're worse than the liberal trolls who at least admit they're libtards. You're just a fucking pussy imposter.

You're a fucking troll that's pretending to be a libertarian to make them look like shit. You're a liberal plant. Only liberal plants would say they're voting for Obama. That's just the fucking truth and so fuck off. In fact, I'm just putting you on ignore; because you're worse than the liberal trolls who at least admit they're libtards. You're just a fucking pussy imposter.

I'm not a liberal plant jackass; I'm a former Republican for nearly 30 years and I stopped buying into all the right wing bullshit a couple years ago. Obama hasn't been a great president, but he actually hasn't been all that bad considering what he was handed, and no, I don't blame it all on Bush either. But you goofballs on the right are laughable. What I love best about Romney's plan to get us out of this mess is that he is going to cut taxes even further, yet he's actually not going to cut spending. Look his plan over and you will see that I am right. If he gets what he wants, the yearly deficit is going to go up even more instead of coming down as it should if just left alone. And in the end, the only people who will benefit will be those at the top. I don't know how anyone can seriously look at Romney's plan and not see that it just doesn't add up.

I'm not a liberal plant jackass; I'm a former Republican for nearly 30 years and I stopped buying into all the right wing bullshit a couple years ago. Obama hasn't been a great president, but he actually hasn't been all that bad considering what he was handed, and no, I don't blame it all on Bush either. But you goofballs on the right are laughable. What I love best about Romney's plan to get us out of this mess is that he is going to cut taxes even further, yet he's actually not going to cut spending. Look his plan over and you will see that I am right. If he gets what he wants, the yearly deficit is going to go up even more instead of coming down as it should if just left alone. And in the end, the only people who will benefit will be those at the top. I don't know how anyone can seriously look at Romney's plan and not see that it just doesn't add up.

LMAO - Did you forget to switch your screen name back to Dissent Auditor0007? FUCKING PLANT.

LMAO - Did you forget to switch your screen name back to Dissent Auditor0007? FUCKING PLANT.

LOL...looks like Dissent let his sock puppet slip. Or did Auditor let his out. Either way...he's a VERY confused individual!

By the way Dissent...Auditor, uh...whoever, you DO realize that anarchist really ARE the far right wing of the conservative party. In academia, politics are visualized on a straight line graph that has a center, a far left and a far right. Looks kind of like this.

Fascism<------------|------------>Anarchy

And on the right, out past republicans, on past conservatives, constitutional conservatives and libertarians...at the very FAR RIGHT are anarchist. That's right, the natural conclusion of EXTREME conservatism is anarchy.

How's it fell to be as right wing lunatic as Mow, Hitler or Linen were left wing loons? ;~0

Come to think of it, how's it feel to be to the right of Sarah Palin and Ron Paul!?!?

Last edited:

You truly have become one of the biggest dipshits in this forum, lmao.

Forum List

Back