Democrats For LIFE???

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.democratsforlife.org/Press/postelection.htm

Democrats For Life of America urged the Democratic National Committee to concede its pro-abortion position today on the heels of one of the worst Election Day performances in recent memory.

In addition to election results, Democrats For Life of America points to a poll that shows the Democratic party insiders are out of touch with the rank and file Democratic voters to support abortion in all casses.

"The good news is Pro-Life democrats are winning campaigns. Pro-life Democrats win because they withstand the pressure of the national party and represent the values of their local communities. When Democrats take a stand and protect the rigths of the unborn, we win elections."...........more

So theres hope afterall.......I think Reagan winning twice among Democrats should have been a red flag to these people, but better late than never :clap:

John.. need you to move this to Politics thread.........Tank yu :p:

Bonnie said:
So there's hope afterall.......I think Reagan winning twice among Democrats should have been a red flag to these people, but better late than never :clap:

I wouldn't celebrate yet. Liberals are too far gone than most would think. :wine:

if that article is not a prank, there may be some hope left. if they can BELIEVE what they say, instead of saying as lip service to get votes, then maybe they will be easier to bargain with on other issues, and get shit done instead of having them not cooperate just for the sake of being disruptive and making a stink-see last MN state legislature session for an example.

fuzzykitten99 said:
if that article is not a prank, there may be some hope left. if they can BELIEVE what they say, instead of saying as lip service to get votes, then maybe they will be easier to bargain with on other issues, and get shit done instead of having them not cooperate just for the sake of being disruptive and making a stink-see last MN state legislature session for an example.

I have been at pro-life events, dinners etc, and there have been many different groups that go, Lesbians For Life, Democrats, Athiests (who just object to the barbarism of abortion sanctioned by a government that is supposed to pretect all it's citizens) Liberals..........They are all united in this cause, that's why I find it funny when Pro-choice advocates claim it's the religious right wing kooks that just want to kill everyone else's good time. They have no idea!!!!

They will be treated like Zell Miller, as traitors. Cutting themselves off from Hillary's Overmind and the groupthink.

theim said:
They will be treated like Zell Miller, as traitors. Cutting themselves off from Hillary's Overmind and the groupthink.

You know what, that's okay it will only expose even more how the party of tolerance is really the party of intolerance.

I remember when the Democrats would not let the Governor of Pennsylvania Casey speak at their convention because he was pro-life, and not only would they not let him speak, he was manhandled and shoved out the door. That hardly got any news coverage, big surprise.

TheEnemyWithin said:
I wouldn't celebrate yet. Liberals are too far gone than most would think. :wine:

Stop blatantly disrespecting libs and dems! Ban him!!!!

Re: "Should Mr. Marbles and Bullypulpit be banned"

nakedemperor said:
Stop blatantly disrespecting libs and dems! Ban him!!!!

Re: "Should Mr. Marbles and Bullypulpit be banned"

This ain't survivor naked, plus, we like his spirit.

condescending, arrogance is intolerable.. Libs are morally vacuous, intellectually stagnant, and so out of step with the majority of Americans as to be, hopefully, politically emasculated for the foreseeable future...

Forum List

Back