Democrats fear what's coming in October

I will be willing to bet the sausage and potatoes that many ranking members of the GOP do not want those documents to be dumped.
:lol:

We need a yearly corruption purge. All documents declassified.

>>> waiting for the late October poll where they say the Dems have a 14 point lead in the mid-terms,,,yah, like Hillary did over Trump, and she wound up losing 56 states

Ask me how I know you didn't actually read the article.
"The closely linked timing of the Nunes and Trump announcements raised eyebrows among Democrats, as they had spent months pleading with Nunes to release the very same transcripts." Just a guess.

I will be willing to bet the sausage and potatoes that many ranking members of the GOP do not want those documents to be dumped.
:lol:

We need a yearly corruption purge. All documents declassified.
Sounds good to me! Need to clean out the top of the food chain as well in congress. Ryan is gone but I want McConnell gone as well.

I think Maxine Brown is in fear of her wig blowing off on a windy day on live TV someday.

I look forward to any document dump from trump but he is only able to dump shit!

"The closely linked timing of the Nunes and Trump announcements raised eyebrows among Democrats, as they had spent months pleading with Nunes to release the very same transcripts." Just a guess.

Strange since they haven't been calling for their release at all and Adam Schiff is in records bemoaning how national security has been compromised by it.I

And how the bureaucracy is trying to stop it

Strange since they haven't been calling for their release at all and Adam Schiff is in records bemoaning how national security has been compromised by it.I

And how the bureaucracy is trying to stop it

I don't know. I read the link and wanted the posters input. And you go off the deep end about AS and bureaucracy. Dayum, lighten up.

I thought Republicans on the USMB hated Politico.
They are about as fake as CNN but I read it,TheHill,Breitbart,Fox and Google News every day

>>> waiting for the late October poll where they say the Dems have a 14 point lead in the mid-terms,,,yah, like Hillary did over Trump, and she wound up losing 56 states

56 states? Trump math?
Obama math actually.

Lee is actually off by 1!

Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttt Obama!

You asked you moron.

Democrats fear Trump ‘October Surprise’ document dump

Ha! Shouldn't have played dirty in 2016 and NONE of this would need to come out. The people have a right to know what the left has been doing with the help of the FBI,CIA,NSA's Ex Leaders and a Former president among others.

Hate to tell ya Odious, but the highly classify documents revealing sources and methods will be slow walked and redacted to holy hell.
So don't get your panties in a bunch waiting, and kindly stop being a traitor to this country - or else simply move to Russia where you'll be happier.
Donald Trump may have to wait to see public release of FBI documents on the Russia case

I thought Republicans on the USMB hated Politico.
They are about as fake as CNN but I read it,TheHill,Breitbart,Fox and Google News every day

56 states? Trump math?
Obama math actually.

Lee is actually off by 1!

Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttt Obama!

You asked you moron.

till this day, I still dont know how many states we have. i also have no idea if Guam has sunken yet.

Forum List

Back