Democrats' Fake Scandal Attack over Immigration Results in Drop in Projected Mid-Term Lead

They lied in order to go after the President on one of his strongest issues. Whoever thought it was a good idea to do this was stupid
Probably the same people who decided it was a good idea to tell the American people that if they vote Democrat in the mid-terms the Democrats vow to raise their taxes, eliminate their jobs / raises / bonuses, raise the unemployment rate, increase the number of Americans on Welfare/Food Stamps/Unemployment again, and will Impeach Trump due to their butt-hurt over Hillary losing and not based on any crime or evidence, as they can't find any of either.

:p

And once again Democrats demonstrate the care more about people illegally entering the country than citizens

CBS poll: Guess what two weeks of immigration debate did to Dem's generic ballot advantage?

'Three weeks ago, the previous CBS/YouGov poll showed Democrats leading Republicans by five. This weekend, their latest poll shows Democrats leading by four'.

Thank God the majority of Americans are not as STUPID (...as Hillary...) as they (Liberals) think!

CBS poll: Guess what two weeks of immigration debate did to Dem's generic ballot advantage?

Do you only believe polls when they benefit you?
I never put much trust in polls ever - too easily manipulated / too easy to tweak them to give you any outcome you want.
You don't believe in them but you expect us to?
Actually I do NOT. I submit polls every now and then because snowflakes put so much stock in them, and Democrats love trying to govern / legislate by them. :p
Doesnt make much sense. Are you trying to manipulate people? ...oh - sorry, I know you are. I was just intending to be politely indirect about it. You've all these years to practice trolling and you're still not better at it. I bet MindWars gets triple your pay:biggrin:
that's what a poll is for is to manipulate people correct? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you only believe polls when they benefit you?
I never put much trust in polls ever - too easily manipulated / too easy to tweak them to give you any outcome you want.
Actually I do NOT. I submit polls every now and then because snowflakes put so much stock in them, and Democrats love trying to govern / legislate by them. :p
Doesnt make much sense. Are you trying to manipulate people? ...oh - sorry, I know you are. I was just intending to be politely indirect about it. You've all these years to practice trolling and you're still not better at it. I bet MindWars gets triple your pay:biggrin:
that's what a poll is for is to manipulate people correct? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Is it?

Is it?
yep. to influence and interfere. how one thousand people represent millions is beyond my scope.

Is it?
yep. to influence and interfere.
Hmm. I never knew that.:dunno:

Is it?
yep. to influence and interfere.
Hmm. I never knew that.:dunno:
learn something new everyday.

Forum List

Back