Democrats' Fake Scandal Attack over Immigration Results in Drop in Projected Mid-Term Lead

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Wanna write us an essay of the credibility of "hotair"

That i might actually read. Out of courtesy.

CBS poll: Guess what two weeks of immigration debate did to Dem's generic ballot advantage?

'Three weeks ago, the previous CBS/YouGov poll showed Democrats leading Republicans by five. This weekend, their latest poll shows Democrats leading by four'.

Thank God the majority of Americans are not as STUPID (...as Hillary...) as they (Liberals) think!

CBS poll: Guess what two weeks of immigration debate did to Dem's generic ballot advantage?

Dems are in deep denial that illegal immigration is very unpopular with mainstream voters.

Dems are in deep denial that illegal immigration is very unpopular with mainstream voters.
Gee...I don't know WHY...

Elitist, criminal wannabe RULERS pissed they were ousted from US citizen-victimizing power - breaking laws, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities who break existing US Immigration and criminal laws to protect violent criminals who prey on US citizens - openly ignoring the majority will of the United States by refusing to secure the border, refusing to stop / stem the tide of the invasion by criminals flooding into our country, attempting to dictate to the American people lawlessness while promising to seize hard-earned tax dollars to pay for aiding, abetting, and enabling the continued invasion....

That is enough to piss off the average tax-paying, law-abiding citizen.

Liberal Politicians unapologetically fighting for lawlessness, non-enforcement of US Law, refusal to protect American citizens and this country ... spitting in the faces of all the families of US citizens whose loved ones have not only been victimized by these criminals but also by their own government who continues to promote this invasion / these crimes.....

'Domestic Enemies' endangering our national security and the continuing crimes against US citizens....the Democratic arty has openly come to this.

'Three weeks ago, the previous CBS/YouGov poll showed Democrats leading Republicans by five. This weekend, their latest poll shows Democrats leading by four'.

Thank God the majority of Americans are not as STUPID (...as Hillary...) as they (Liberals) think!

Do you only believe polls when they benefit you?

The left are convinced a majority support their liberal views on illegals, no matter how many elections they lose.
Heck, they are actually trying to change the voting demographic! We have to tighten up the veracity of the ballot box...

I never put much trust in polls ever - too easily manipulated / too easy to tweak them to give you any outcome you want.

I agree. Its a major issue with many people and the people couldn't care less about the Dem "immigration crisis" they manufactured.

Most people don't want any illegals in this country.

If you want to come to America do it the legal way or stay the hell in whatever shithole you live in.

I agree. Its a major issue with many people and the people couldn't care less about the Dem "immigration crisis" they manufactured.

If you want to come to America do it the legal way or stay the hell in whatever shithole you live in.

Americans of all races and ethnicities have very legitimate concerns that America might become a third world country if this mass illegal immigration is not put in check. The Dirty Democrat Politicians are making it racial issue because they are despicable racist demagogues.

Liberals love to say...and snowflakes love to parrot...the LIE that the US Immigration System in this country is BROKEN.

We do not have millions of illegals in this country because the US Immigration System is 'broken'. We have millions of illegals in this country, with more and more coming, primarily because of the WILLFUL, INTENTIONAL REFUSAL to enforce the existing Legal Immigration policy.

Obama was / is a perfect example of this.
- He openly advocated an Open Border Policy, and his actions were guided by his own personal believe over Constitution and Rule of Law

- He refused to enforce the existing US Immigration Policy / Laws, and he protected Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities who provide protection for violent, criminal illegals who victimize US citizens

- He openly declared that he / his DOJ would not detain/arrest/charge any illegals committing crimes less than a 'Felony'. 'Protection From Prosecution For Crimes Committed' - This is a 'RIGHT' U.S. Citizens are not afforded by their government.

- He not only protected Human Traffickers, known for raping and murdering children entrusted to them to smuggle across the border into the US, he also forced the US government to engage in criminal human trafficking as well. He DUMPED illegals all over the US without notifying state and local government agencies they were coming.

- He admitted he had no Constitutional authority to affect Immigration law; however, he intentionally then by-passed Congress to issue his own personal 'edict' in an attempt to make his will / his personal idea 'law of the land' based solely on his will to do so ('DACA').

This all is not purely by 'accident' or 'coincidence'. This all part of a definite plan that has been carried out for decades.

Gee...I don't know WHY...

Elitist, criminal wannabe RULERS pissed they were ousted from US citizen-victimizing power - breaking laws, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities who break existing US Immigration and criminal laws to protect violent criminals who prey on US citizens - openly ignoring the majority will of the United States by refusing to secure the border, refusing to stop / stem the tide of the invasion by criminals flooding into our country, attempting to dictate to the American people lawlessness while promising to seize hard-earned tax dollars to pay for aiding, abetting, and enabling the continued invasion....

That is enough to piss off the average tax-paying, law-abiding citizen.

Liberal Politicians unapologetically fighting for lawlessness, non-enforcement of US Law, refusal to protect American citizens and this country ... spitting in the faces of all the families of US citizens whose loved ones have not only been victimized by these criminals but also by their own government who continues to promote this invasion / these crimes.....

'Domestic Enemies' endangering our national security and the continuing crimes against US citizens....the Democratic arty has openly come to this.
and the black vote. they have pissed off the blacks. too funny, scrubbed and used and tossed to the streets. it's what a true leftist does.

Americans of all races and ethnicities have very legitimate concerns that America might become a third world country if this mass illegal immigration is not put in check. The Dirty Democrat Politicians are making it racial issue because they are despicable racist demagogues.
it's obvious the leftists are racist towards blacks. cause color of skin is important to the blacks. they are being replaced by other darker skin ethnic groups. And the left think the blacks will be ok with this. they really believe this? talk about stupid.

I never put much trust in polls ever - too easily manipulated / too easy to tweak them to give you any outcome you want.
You don't believe in them but you expect us to?

Actually I do NOT. I submit polls every now and then because snowflakes put so much stock in them, and Democrats love trying to govern / legislate by them. :p

Actually I do NOT. I submit polls every now and then because snowflakes put so much stock in them, and Democrats love trying to govern / legislate by them. :p
Doesnt make much sense. Are you trying to manipulate people? ...oh - sorry, I know you are. I was just intending to be politely indirect about it. You've all these years to practice trolling and you're still not better at it. I bet MindWars gets triple your pay:biggrin:

Doesnt make much sense. Are you trying to manipulate people?

Nope...I'm just kicking your ass in debate with facts, evidence, common sense.....none of which snowflakes, Mueller, etc... have or have been able to come up with to date after 2+ years.... :p

They lied in order to go after the President on one of his strongest issues. Whoever thought it was a good idea to do this was stupid

Forum List

Back