Democrats fail to block drilling, coal reg probes

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
In their continuing goal of bringing out Nation to it's knees by (quoting Obama) 'skyrocketing' or energy prices, the Democrats lose one round by failing to block House subpoenas into the Administration's corrupt oil drilling and coal policies.

Obama continues to crush the under-class in America with his horrible regressive energy polices. Time to stop and reverse the debacle.

Poor, working poor and middle class 1

Obama and the Liberal energy terrorists 0

House Panel Clears Way For Administration Subpoenas On Drilling, Coal Reg Probes | Fox News

The left will have a fit, if we become independent of forgein oil. Especially the guy in the white house, who is way over his head.

Name one piece of deficit neutral legislation the CONZ have done to help middle class families in the last 30 years.

Crush the underclass indeed.

Want to see the results of 30 years of Reaganomics?

lossgain_0.jpg

Why don't you see how much Reaganomics has COST YOU PERSONALLY?

It's over 1/3rd of million dollars for me. Just so really really rich fucks could get even fucking richer while EVERYONE ELSE GOT FUCKED!

What I want to know is, how does you brain generate enough electrical activity to keep your autonomous bodily functions going...like keeping your heat beating. It must have to devote your obviously limited mental resources to keeping your worthless carcass alive, rather than any sort of mental activity that requires critical reasoning.

lets not compare avg incomes lets look at avg wages which is where the majority of working class Americans get 99% of their money.

Wall Street bonuses alone skewed the heck out of average incomes.

Name one piece of deficit neutral legislation the CONZ have done to help middle class families in the last 30 years.

lossgain_0.jpg

It's over 1/3rd of million dollars for me. Just so really really rich fucks could get even fucking richer while EVERYONE ELSE GOT FUCKED!

What I want to know is, how does you brain generate enough electrical activity to keep your autonomous bodily functions going...like keeping your heat beating. It must have to devote your obviously limited mental resources to keeping your worthless carcass alive, rather than any sort of mental activity that requires critical reasoning.

You cant show anything deficit neutral from democrats ass wipe. Yet we can show how the entitlements have grown faster under democrats.

STFU

lets not compare avg incomes lets look at avg wages which is where the majority of working class Americans get 99% of their money.

Wall Street bonuses alone skewed the heck out of average incomes.

That's how CONZ have obfuscated the disparity of income growth over the last 30 years.
Whenever you see a CON post economic data, it's always skewed so that the gains that were realized are counted as if everyone received them equally or proportionally.

It's just another one of their many LIES.

lossgain_0.jpg

You cant show anything deficit neutral from democrats ass wipe. Yet we can show how the entitlements have grown faster under democrats.

STFU

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.
The credit card bill dems passed.
That didn't cost the treasury anything, yet is saving consumers millions.

ANYTHING LIKE THAT. ANYTHING.
You won't be able to find a single consumer protection in ANYTHING CONZ have proposed.
Comon. Show us what CHAMPIONS OF THE WORKING CLASSES republicans have been.

What credit card legislation did CONZ work for? Oh, that one put paying back credit cards on the same priority level as CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS in bankruptcy cases.
yup...credit card companies are JUST AS IMPORTANT AS KIDS' food, shelter and clothing.

STFU indeed.

Oh and nice of you not to refute my little chart. I guess that means it's true.
Thanks!

For example, America has been subsidizing oil and gas exploration for about 100 years to insure we always have an ample supply of cheap energy to power our economy. Better to encourage them to find more energy with tax breaks than to have them just give their profits to the fat cat owners in the form of dividends, you know.

So what does Obama do - TODAY - as the Nation reels from rising gas prices?

He is attempting to eliminate tax breaks for oil and gas companies and drive up the prices even further.

Obama's day: Going after oil subsidies

Obama's day: Going after oil subsidies

There is suck, and then there is Obama.

Derrick Bell. Remember him, the Harvard Professor in the Obama video that was deliberately hidden by the Left so we couldn't view it last election by a Professor Ogletree who 'doesn't care if we see it now', whom Obama is exhorting us to "Listen to him" in the video.
Professor Bell has a friend, Khalid Muhammed, who exhorted his followers "If you know a 'Good Cracker' kill him before he changes"
Obama was referred to as the "Racially transparent candidate" or the "Post Racial" candidate during the 2008 campaign, but ever since January 20, 2009 he's been the Race Hatred president in his actions from the ejection of the Winston Churchill bust from the White House environs, the Harvard Professor Gates incident when "The Cambridge Police acted stupidly" all the way down to kindling his Race War to faciltate his re election.

Forum List

Back