Democrats Eat Babies!!!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow...................it's interesting how crazy the world is getting. I was going to put this in politics, but although it's a book about politics and is pro Trump, that isn't really the news here.

Seems that a book about QAnon has started to climb up the charts on Amazon, and because Amazon is still having problems with their algorithms, the book has steadily been climbing. And, Amazon is concerned about it because it is getting 5 star ratings, but it is nothing but a whole bunch of conspiracy theories that were started by that QAnon movement.

Amazon doesn't really want to promote this book, but are afraid if they remove it, it could be seen as censorship by some, but because the book is full of inaccuracies and conspiracy theories, they don't really want to make it popular, because of all the wrong information in it.

I heard about this on the evening news tonight. Some of the theories posited in the book are beyond crazy. By the way, is anyone gonna go buy this, or are any of you posters out there members of QAnon, or are there any of their theories that you believe?

A book about the bizarre QAnon theory — which claims Democrats eat babies — is now an Amazon best-seller and being boosted by the site's algorithms

A new book promoting a bizarre pro-Trump conspiracy theory alleging that Democrats murder children and the government engineers diseases has soared up the Amazon's sales charts, NBC News reported Monday.

"QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening" is listed as the number one bestseller on the site under the Censorship and Politics category, beating back classics including Ray Bradbury's "Fahrenheit 451," William Golding's "Lord of the Flies," and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale," which lie in second, third, and fourth place respectively.

As of early Tuesday, the book is also listed at number 44 in Amazon's overall bestseller chart, and at number 20 in the Politics and Social Sciences list.

Sales of the book have also propelled it to number 12 in the list of hot new releases, which is generated algorithmically and pushed to shoppers browsing the site.

dems are at least murdering the babees before they eat them BSailor .

Conspiracy theories have always sold well. There’s a lunatic, fringe demographic out there that make up a huge consumer base.

I heard about this on the evening news tonight. Some of the theories posited in the book are beyond crazy. By the way, is anyone gonna go buy this, or are any of you posters out there members of QAnon, or are there any of their theories that you believe?
FYI. We on the right do not need or rely on "crazy conspiracies" to implicate and indict creeps and criminals and liars on the left. So don't worry, we will leave the cannibalism aside. But it would be nice if you would seek out a few other sources besides "the evening news tonight" to find out what we think and what we truly believe. As well as what the left is truly about, for that matter.

FYI. We on the right do not need or rely on "crazy conspiracies" to implicate and indict creeps and criminals and liars on the left. So don't worry, we will leave the cannibalism aside. But it would be nice if you would seek out a few other sources besides "the evening news tonight" to find out what we think and what we believe.

Reading comprehension you dizzy chick. I didn't say that anyone believed that QAnon crap, I ASKED IF there were any out there that believed in this QAnon crap, because there are quite a few out there that do.

There are definitely major freaks in the dem party.
I wouldnt doubt it. Probably do it while talking about womens rights
:dunno:

FYI. We on the right do not need or rely on "crazy conspiracies" to implicate and indict creeps and criminals and liars on the left. So don't worry, we will leave the cannibalism aside. But it would be nice if you would seek out a few other sources besides "the evening news tonight" to find out what we think and what we believe.

Reading comprehension you dizzy chick. I didn't say that anyone believed that QAnon crap, I ASKED IF there were any out there that believed in this QAnon crap, because there are quite a few out there that do.
--------------------------------- probably good although i don't know what QAnon is BSailor .

It is certainly believable. Especially if what's on the menu is an unborn child. Democrats do not consider them either human nor animal. Theoretically, an unborn child would even be as able to be consumed by a vegan as is an afterbirth.

Not specifically identified but also understood to be by democrats is the practice of taking blood from a young person, ideally a child, and transfusing it into an older person to recapture youth.

Redirect Notice

So yes. It is completely believable that Democrats eat children.

I am against the govt stopping an abortion but the way a lot have them have defended them dying AFTER birth does it for me.

Big deal. I will strike you off the list of lefties enjoying this story then. But why did you post it? Just to politely ask are any of us conservatives believers in all this? thinking someone may come forward?

If you want to trash me, well I am a believer in the vile persons who were part of pizzagate. There real children were really horribly abused. I won't name names (John Podesta), but there are well known politicians and celebrities associated with this devilish matter. Wikileaks alone implicated them along with police investigations. But your nightly news made sure all the viewers would "know" this was all a wild fake conspiracy. Yeah, right.
(FYI, I am a male.)

We cook them first, like Mary did in the war of the Jews by Josephus.

Wife: "Throw the baby on the Bar-B-Que, please."

B. Kidd: "Not baby, again! Remember when we used to have Porterhouse?"

Forum List

Back