Democrats Double National Debt

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hey what happened to the Democrats election promises of fiscal responsibility?

Based on Obama's overview of his $4 trillion $1.75 trillion deficit budget, the chart predicts that, by 2010 -- after the Democrats have controlled congress for only four years, the national debt will stand at $17.6 trillion. That is very nearly double the $8.67 trillion debt the Democrats "inherited."

Democrats on track to double national debt by 2010

Far be it from me to cast aspersions but have we been hoodwinked or simply lied too...:eusa_eh:

ObamaBlameBush.jpg

Based on Obama's overview of his $4 trillion $1.75 trillion deficit budget, the chart predicts that, by 2010 -- after the Democrats have controlled congress for only four years, the national debt will stand at $17.6 trillion. That is very nearly double the $8.67 trillion debt the Democrats "inherited."

Far be it from me to cast aspersions but have we been hoodwinked or simply lied too...:eusa_eh:

both.....

both.....

Where I come from it's called a "CON JOB"

And that is for THIS quarter, wait til the next. :eek:

Let's see, one loaf of bread in 2010 and beyond........$27.50 after 10% off?
Remember when it took 360¥ to equal 1 US Dollar? Maybe it will be 360 USD= 1 Yen in the near future. It's 86.55Yen to the dollar today and gaining.

Yep, face facts, barry will quadruple it before long.

But he intends to address it 'next year' after he spends a lot more.

Lets see.......

Ron Reagan TRIPLED the deficit

George Bush DOUBLED the deficit

Barack Obama has not even added 10% to the deficit

Do I see a trend here?

Do you think trump will double the debt? I do

Forum List

Back