democrats dont want gang members included in red flag gun legislation !!

Although they can certainly be abused in a narrow range and number of cases, a few trial balloons should help the nation to tweak those.

The saving of hundreds - perhaps thousands - of lives, makes it all worthwhile, long overdue, and broadly supported.

The only way such laws would be tweaked is by Democrats tweaking it against Americans their way, which is to have a disarmed society.

Yes, Democrats will abuse such laws as they have so many other things in the past. That's why we can't trust them. What Democrats are asking for now is to give them the pot, the water, and the stove, but they promise not to throw us in and turn on the fire.

Are RICO laws ever used against these gangs or is that limited to whites and abortion protestors?

Trump needs to push for "red flag" laws for gang members.
That gives law enforcement a tool to search and seize their guns and reduce the urban murder rate.

Nope! I'm just fascinated by where Trumpsters get their "news".

I've certainly noticed that Breitbart and Alex Jones are primary "news" sources, but the proliferation of these, um, white sites is something to behold.

Free country, enjoy.

Yes, we've noted you can never refute the reports, just snivel about the sources. Want to list the last 10 sources you've cited on this board? Or are you afraid of the laughter that would generate?
I'm actually amused not by the sources themselves, but by those who swallow what those sources are saying.

The sources are merely a symptom.

As I've said, it's a free country. You now have your own little closed circuit universe within you can exist 24/7/365. Enjoy!

Yes, you're embarrassed to list who you use for sources. We get It.
You're still going on this.

Since this is so important to you, you're free to point out flaws in any statement or sourcing that I do. Any time.

So. Enjoy the world that has been created for you.

So you're whining about being made to look like a tard. Okay. We got it several posts ago already.
Oh, is that what happened in your world?

Oh no, I'm a "tard" to the Trumpster!

I guess you really got me there!

:crybaby:

Yes, we've noted you can never refute the reports, just snivel about the sources. Want to list the last 10 sources you've cited on this board? Or are you afraid of the laughter that would generate?
I'm actually amused not by the sources themselves, but by those who swallow what those sources are saying.

As I've said, it's a free country. You now have your own little closed circuit universe within you can exist 24/7/365. Enjoy!

Since this is so important to you, you're free to point out flaws in any statement or sourcing that I do. Any time.

So you're whining about being made to look like a tard. Okay. We got it several posts ago already.

So, you're even more embarrassed than we thought, in the 'falling down spastic whining' range. You should see a doctor.

So, you're even more embarrassed than we thought, in the 'falling down spastic whining' range. You should see a doctor.
Okay, thanks.

Anything else? Are you done? Have you made some kind of point?

I don't even what we're talking about.

Forum List

Back