Democrats Don't Think They Can Beat Tea Partiers So They Pretend to Be Tea Partiers

great post jillian... typical liberal response... if you don't agree with the news just dismiss as being a lie... LOL

great post jillian... typical liberal response... if you don't agree with the news just dismiss as being a lie... LOL

So is foxnews a news network AGAIN?? How long will it last this time??

BTW isn't dismissing news as being a lie exactly what the right does when they try to discredit anything that comes from the MSM??

I love the tea party, especially if they follow Palin's lead of leave the pot smoker in his house alone.
That said, how silly is someone saying politicians are telling you what you want to here.

Watching these nitwits spend days on end fixated on something they dismiss as inconsequential means:

a. They're NUTS
b. They know they are in BIG trouble.

I'm picking (b)... with a hint of (a).

I love the tea party, especially if they follow Palin's lead of leave the pot smoker in his house alone.
That said, how silly is someone saying politicians are telling you what you want to here.

I just think it's hilarious how the tea party supporters talk up any victory for a tea party supported candidate as they proclaim the validity of the movement and try to prop it up even as they all but ignore a loss by a tea party supported candidate.
LOL

Forum List

Back