Democrats don't like the poll numbers...

No, I looked it up. If you want a polling agency to provide you with certain data, you have to pay for it. That's how business works.

If costs + fair profit equals $50, and Gallup charges me $50, but they tell you the exact same service costs $100 and they bill you $100, do you think that's fair?

If you sign a contract....that is what is fair.

…and for republicans the polls are suddenly accurate.

Even if they were...and I don't believe them.....it does not matter. You can certainly see the tide shifting since the debate (meaning I do think they can detect directional changes).

We have three debates left to go.......

I am sure they will tell us how the tide is shifting with those they can access.

I am pretty confident, they can't tell us what the absolute numbers are.

So they sue the pollster...This is rich...
DOJ Gallup lawsuit came after Axelrod criticized pollsters | The Daily Caller.

Oh, to all liberals and Obamatons, please no claims about the DOJ being non-partisan or independent. That is disingenuous.

Please learn to be factual with your posts.

The DOJ is suing Gallup for overcharging for services provided to several federal agencies. A whistleblower reported that the price quoted to the feds was highly inflated, far more than what the service actually cost.

Axelrod criticized AFTER he knew that the charges were coming.
Ok..Whatever you say.
My parents, both in their 80's are a lot smarter than you. They are voting for Romney because they know Obama is screwing up the country.
Axelrod was beside himself on the Thursday following the debate. He watched his guy get trounced and was livid.
Axelrod is nothing but a shill for liberalism.

No, I looked it up. If you want a polling agency to provide you with certain data, you have to pay for it. That's how business works.

If costs + fair profit equals $50, and Gallup charges me $50, but they tell you the exact same service costs $100 and they bill you $100, do you think that's fair?

What the hell are you babbling about?
Nobody cares about this nonsense.
Oh, a business will charge for their product/service what the traffic will bear.
It's called a marketplace.

…and for republicans the polls are suddenly accurate.

What the hell do republicans have to do with this?
The issue is, democrat operatives like the polls as long as the polling results make them look good.
It is the same as elections. Democrats believe election results that favor them are just fine and above board. When a republican wins, democrats cry "NO FAIR!!!! THEY CHEATED!!!!!!"...And trot out the attorneys.
I would imagine the Obama campaign camp has already hired thousands of attorneys and stationed them in every State. If Romney wins the election by less than 5 pct points, the lawsuits will fly.
Why? because a democrat never should lose a close race unless they got cheated.

Forum List

Back