Democrats Disregard & Disrespect America's Working Class

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Much as the party of FDR captured the loyalty of millions of Americans - a loyalty so strong it was passed down to children and grandkids - the "progs" have managed to destroy it. The Repubs are increasingly becoming the party of those whose voices & concerns have been so blithely ignored & discarded.

I did not leave the Democrat Party … they left me and even the left-leaning Observer has noticed:

What Democrats Don’t Understand: Why Blue Collar Voters Are Fleeing the Party
This is all due to a single, fundamental problem: Democrats will not admit they are wrong on any issue, but a majority of Americans increasingly think they are wrong on every issue, from taxes, to government spending, deficits and debt, to global warming, to economic growth and prosperity, gun control, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, national defense, and even whether little girls should use the girls bathroom (and showers) and little boys should use the boy’s room (and showers).

Much as the party of FDR captured the loyalty of millions of Americans - a loyalty so strong it was passed down to children and grandkids - the "progs" have managed to destroy it. The Repubs are increasingly becoming the party of those whose voices & concerns have been so blithely ignored & discarded.

I did not leave the Democrat Party … they left me and even the left-leaning Observer has noticed:

This is all due to a single, fundamental problem: Democrats will not admit they are wrong on any issue, but a majority of Americans increasingly think they are wrong on every issue, from taxes, to government spending, deficits and debt, to global warming, to economic growth and prosperity, gun control, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, national defense, and even whether little girls should use the girls bathroom (and showers) and little boys should use the boy’s room (and showers).

THIS... exactly this.

When I was young, growing up in the rural midwest, working class whites were solidly Democrat. Now that's flipped. And the best excuse Democrats can come up with is that it's because they're not giving them enough "free shit". :rolleyes:

Says the oar

Says the party that's taxing them to death and doesn't want them to.live very long.

Forum List

Back