Democrats, Detroit and Newark, is this our future?

Most Cities & States ruled by Democrats have become miserable Third World Nightmares. People are fleeing Blue States in droves. The only problem with that is that they're moving to Red States. How long will it be before these idiots infect and destroy the Red States too? I'm very happy & relieved i don't live in a Blue State. Democrats bring nothing but Third World Misery everywhere they go. Americans better wake up and vote them out or our entire nation will resemble Third World Hellholes like Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia,and so many other areas controlled by Democrats.

The wealthiest states in the country are overwhelmingly blue.

America's wealthiest (and poorest) states - Sep. 16, 2010

true..however these states are the ones LOSING population. NY for example is predicted to lose over 40,000 residents in 2011.
In the last 5 years NJ has lost $70 billion in wealth. Mostly due to high taxes.
State continues to lose population | Buffalo News Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET
8 States Poised to Lose House Seats: Census - Sun Belt boom may be ending
Biggest losers: Where Americans aren't moving - California (1) - CNNMoney.com
you were saying?

In case you're wondering, we already have places in the USA where we've fully implemented all the "great ideas" Progressives are trying to force on the entire country. These ideas include, anti-business, pro-union, high tax and regulation Nanny state gone wild.

In the heartland we have Detroit, once the epicenter of American commerce and the symbol of US entrepreneurship. The vehicles they manufactured were the envy of the world and easily accessible to almost every American. Detroit is now a dead, bankrupt city brought low by the UAW and one Party Democrat rule for generations.

In the East we have Newark, another one-Party run city, the second unsafest city in the county, (take a guess which is the first). The city is in financial trouble and instead of telling the unions to take a hit on their coffer draining pension, the city will cut CURRENT police force. Can you imagine anything more boneheaded and dangerous and suicidal?

The state of CA is de facto bankrupt and they just refused to postpone business killing Prop 23. They have committed economic suicide and will ask the rest of the country to bail them out.

When will even Democrats realize their ideas suck?

Oh my goodness one hardly knows where to start with a thread this action packed with flawed logic.
\
Let's start with your original premise, shall we?

Detroit is in trouble because it's too liberal?

You don't suppose that the TRADE LAWS that allowed millions of Jap cars to erode Detroits monopoly on auto manufacturing had ANYTHING to do with the decline in Detroil, do you?

Of course you don't.

Such reality based thinking doesn't jib with that right wingt ideological POV, ergo reality must be ignored.

The Communist backed UAW is the main reason our auto industry is a ghost of itself. But as a rewards for killing Detroit, Obama's Government Motors paid the UAW half a billion and will gladly bail out the UAW unsustainable pension liability.

So the liberals (and many Republicans) bailing out the auto industry neglected to mention the 10K Gorilla that sunk the big three - the unsustainable pension plans. 98% of rest of the private sector discovered that pension plans are unsustainable and individual plans are the only way, but like the government, the UAW won't allow the necessary changes to take place!

Most Cities & States ruled by Democrats have become miserable Third World Nightmares. People are fleeing Blue States in droves. The only problem with that is that they're moving to Red States. How long will it be before these idiots infect and destroy the Red States too? I'm very happy & relieved i don't live in a Blue State. Democrats bring nothing but Third World Misery everywhere they go. Americans better wake up and vote them out or our entire nation will resemble Third World Hellholes like Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia,and so many other areas controlled by Democrats.

The wealthiest states in the country are overwhelmingly blue....Holy shit... that right there debunks the class warfare crap produced by liberals on a daily basis. The Left insists that wealthy people vote overwhelmingly GOP.. That's a lie.
The fact is most wealthy people vote democrat. The most populous states with the most wealth are Blue states.

The wealthiest states in the country are overwhelmingly blue....Holy shit... that right there debunks the class warfare crap produced by liberals on a daily basis. The Left insists that wealthy people vote overwhelmingly GOP.. That's a lie.
The fact is most wealthy people vote democrat. The most populous states with the most wealth are Blue states.

I dunno.
Texas seems to be leading in the creation of jobs and destination for businesses moving out of, e.g. California. I guess they must be doing something right.

The dems share the blame for jobs moving to China and other offshore locations.
If they had not sent Bush to Vietnam we would not be importing stuff from there now.

We import more jobs than we export.
But don't let facts get in the way of your posting. They never have before.

This is not the first time you have posted this BS please elaborate and provide supporting evidence.

He doesn't have to. Why? Because he can't.

Whites vote overwhelmingly for Republicans. The only white group where the majority voted for Obama were whites 18 to 29 years old. The Republican Party is 90% white.

Those are the facts.

I dunno.
Texas seems to be leading in the creation of jobs and destination for businesses moving out of, e.g. California. I guess they must be doing something right.

Texas isn't going to like it. Already the influx of "liberals" are challenging Texas wanting to teach "magical creation" and other right wing nonsense.

The dems share the blame for jobs moving to China and other offshore locations.
If they had not sent Bush to Vietnam we would not be importing stuff from there now.

This is not the first time you have posted this BS please elaborate and provide supporting evidence.

facts don't matter to ignorant twits like him. you know that.

Our #1 Export should be Progressives and their stupid ideas.

Not even Castro believe Michael Moore's bullshit "Sicko" movie about how great the Cuban Health Care System is, but American Progressives act like its Gospel.

facts don't matter to ignorant twits like him. you know that.

Sez the layeur poseur who didnt know the U.S. had a vibrant auto industry outside of Detroit, and then neg repped me and called me an idiot for her ignorance.
Carry on, "counselor".

Our #1 Export should be Progressives and their stupid ideas.

Not even Castro believe Michael Moore's bullshit "Sicko" movie about how great the Cuban Health Care System is, but American Progressives act like its Gospel.

Maybe we could outsource their jobs to someplace like Belize, leaving them time to do something useful.

Whites vote overwhelmingly for Republicans. The only white group where the majority voted for Obama were whites 18 to 29 years old. The Republican Party is 90% white.

Those are the facts.
That is utter bullshit.

If 90% of whites voted Republican, there would be no Democrats in the Senate and less than 20 in the house.
The facts are that in 2008 about 57% of whites did vote for GOP candidates, but 98% of blacks voted Democrat.

Those are the facts.
That is utter bullshit.

If 90% of whites voted Republican, there would be no Democrats in the Senate and less than 20 in the house.
The facts are that in 2008 about 57% of whites did vote for GOP candidates, but 98% of blacks voted Democrat.

That's not what he said. He said that 90% of the GOP are white, not 90% of whites vote Republican. But I don't know if that's true or not. Wouldn't surprise me though.

I think you're 57% is accurate. About two-thirds of white males vote Republican. 90% of blacks generally vote Democrat but that could have been higher in 2008.

Lets just hope & pray Democrats stay in their Blue State Hellholes. We don't need them infecting Red States with their incompetence & derangement. I'm very happy & proud i live in a Red State. I would never want to move back to a Blue State. The Democrats are a mess and so are the States they control.

The higher cost of living states have higher wages and the lower cost of living has lower wages.
There is NO comparison to say Long Island, NY where a typical annual property tax burden is over $1,000 per month and $1000 per YEAR for a larger piece of property AND a larger home here.
Our services and schools are just fine here.
The difference is we don't have $100,000 per year career public workers and unsustainable pension plans. We also do not spend $12,000 per year per student in our schools because to offer a good education, that is not necessary. Look at DC. Highest per student expense of any school district in the nation. And they have one of the worst graduation rates of any school district in the nation

Last edited:

I dunno.
there are exceptions.
The bluest of the blue is old money. Most old money is concentrated in NEastern Blue states.
New money tends to be more fiscally conservative and socially right leaning. That's most likely why wealthier sun belt states tend GOP.
Most new money people earned their wealth while most old money people inherited their wealth. Big difference.

Who's been the governor of California? Last time I checked-he wasn't a Democrat.

Are you seriously trying to claim that California's problems didn't start until Arnold came? Don't be such an idiot. The state has been a blister of waste and debt for decades ready to pop at any time. The recession just made it happen faster. Arnold hasn't been a very effective governor, but he didn't start the fire, that's for sure.

I never said Arnold was the cause to the fiscal problems of California now did I? Don't be an idiot and assume I support the Democrats-I don't. And yes the state has been in the downward spiral for a while now-but Arnold didn't help it at all. Therefore, it's not accurate to say that the Democrats were the lone cause of California's fiscal problems

I dunno.
there are exceptions.
The bluest of the blue is old money. Most old money is concentrated in NEastern Blue states.
New money tends to be more fiscally conservative and socially right leaning. That's most likely why wealthier sun belt states tend GOP.
Most new money people earned their wealth while most old money people inherited their wealth. Big difference.

Living in Florida, I can't speak for the other sunbelt states-but our state is hurting, and hurting BADLY. Almost every state is hurting badly right now-not just blue or red states. It's easy to pick some blue states and say they're hurting-one can do the same with red states.

Forum List

Back