Democrats, Detroit and Newark, is this our future?

Dems never really have much of a comeback for when we post examples of liberal policies in action, such as Detroit, Newark, Chicago, California, etc.

Liberalism in the long run destroys cities. Why do they think it wont destory a country?

Who's been the governor of California? Last time I checked-he wasn't a Democrat.

Also remember when that Democratic president was in office from in the 2000's and drove our economy into the ground? Oh wait...

The dems share the blame for jobs moving to China and other offshore locations.
If they had not sent Bush to Vietnam we would not be importing stuff from there now.

How does that explain the vietnam kerry deal?

Oh never mind you swing left.

When in doubt the Progressives (the citizens) will do their best to take as much as they can from the richest in the country to reward the non producers.They will be screaming to government to make everything the same,there must be equality among the masses. No one will be allowed to have more then the next person in line waiting 16 hrs for a roll of toilet paper and a cup of soup.

Will the Libs be happy then?......don't count on it pal.

Who's been the governor of California? Last time I checked-he wasn't a Democrat.

Are you seriously trying to claim that California's problems didn't start until Arnold came? Don't be such an idiot. The state has been a blister of waste and debt for decades ready to pop at any time. The recession just made it happen faster. Arnold hasn't been a very effective governor, but he didn't start the fire, that's for sure.

Most Cities & States ruled by Democrats have become miserable Third World Nightmares. People are fleeing Blue States in droves. The only problem with that is that they're moving to Red States. How long will it be before these idiots infect and destroy the Red States too? I'm very happy & relieved i don't live in a Blue State. Democrats bring nothing but Third World Misery everywhere they go. Americans better wake up and vote them out or our entire nation will resemble Third World Hellholes like Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia,Newark,and so many other areas controlled by Democrats.

Last edited:
Most Cities & States ruled by Democrats have become miserable Third World Nightmares. People are fleeing Blue States in droves. The only problem with that is that they're moving to Red States. How long will it be before these idiots infect and destroy the Red States too? I'm very happy & relieved i don't live in a Blue State. Democrats bring nothing but Third World Misery everywhere they go. Americans better wake up and vote them out or our entire nation will resemble Third World Hellholes like Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia,and so many other areas controlled by Democrats.

The wealthiest states in the country are overwhelmingly blue.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/16/news/economy/Americas_wealthiest_states/index.htm

Last edited:
Live in a Blue State at your own peril. But if you're a Democrat,please stay where you are. Don't bring your Third World Misery to our Red States. :)

The dems share the blame for jobs moving to China and other offshore locations.
If they had not sent Bush to Vietnam we would not be importing stuff from there now.

We import more jobs than we export.
But don't let facts get in the way of your posting. They never have before.

This is not the first time you have posted this BS please elaborate and provide supporting evidence.

Do you need supporting evidence the world is round?

:eusa_drool:

Most Cities & States ruled by Democrats have become miserable Third World Nightmares. People are fleeing Blue States in droves. The only problem with that is that they're moving to Red States. How long will it be before these idiots infect and destroy the Red States too? I'm very happy & relieved i don't live in a Blue State. Democrats bring nothing but Third World Misery everywhere they go. Americans better wake up and vote them out or our entire nation will resemble Third World Hellholes like Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia,and so many other areas controlled by Democrats.

America's wealthiest (and poorest) states - Sep. 16, 2010

Like CA & NY?

:lol:

Most Cities & States ruled by Democrats have become miserable Third World Nightmares. People are fleeing Blue States in droves. The only problem with that is that they're moving to Red States. How long will it be before these idiots infect and destroy the Red States too? I'm very happy & relieved i don't live in a Blue State. Democrats bring nothing but Third World Misery everywhere they go. Americans better wake up and vote them out or our entire nation will resemble Third World Hellholes like Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia,Newark,and so many other areas controlled by Democrats.

Umm most large cities tend to be democratic majorities and most large cities will see a decline in living standards due to jobs moving offshore and such.
It is the way of global trade, etc.

When in doubt the Progressives (the citizens) will do their best to take as much as they can from the richest in the country to reward the non producers.They will be screaming to government to make everything the same,there must be equality among the masses. No one will be allowed to have more then the next person in line waiting 16 hrs for a roll of toilet paper and a cup of soup.

Will the Libs be happy then?......don't count on it pal.

The Statists won't be happy until they have everyone in the New Slavery of thier creation. Just look at the debt.

America's wealthiest (and poorest) states - Sep. 16, 2010

CA will either go to Congress or the IMF, you watch

Didn't Orange County go bankrupt?

Isn't that where Reagan was from?

Or was that Nixon? I can't remember.

Anyways, lots of Republicans in the OC.

And going bust getting screwed by Wall Street is a very Republican way to go tits up.

Didn't Orange County go bankrupt?

Isn't that where Reagan was from?

Or was that Nixon? I can't remember.

Anyways, lots of Republicans in the OC.

And going bust getting screwed by Wall Street is a very Republican way to go tits up.

LOL.

Yeah, great analogy. Almost like identical! Wowzers! Like H2O and H2O2

One guy pulls down a county by gambling with the pension fund and the county is back up and running 18 months later is JUST LIKE Detroit which has been in the crapper for 5 years and gets worse with each passing year.

I'm not worried about getting screwed by Wall Street because Obama's going to decide when they've made enough money.

Detroit's been in the crapper for far longer than 5 years mate! There are websites devoted to images of Detroits decay and some are quite extraordinary.

The Ruins of Detroit | ZootPatrol.com

Attachments

• $AOB4762.jpg
    $AOB4762.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 49
  • $detroit-web.jpg
    $detroit-web.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 49
  • $detroit1.jpg
    $detroit1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 54

Forum List