Democrats, Desperation for Success

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I could go through the long list of failures this country has experienced since Obama and the Democratic Party took over and cause all sorts of hard feelings. I'd rather not....(just 1)

I would just like to point out to Democrats the simple fact that if the tables were turned and we had a Republican President and a filibuster proof Congress and the failures this country were experiencing were the same. They would most certainly be pissed off and damn bitchy about it, who could blame them...

I think it's a sad fact that Democrats are so desperate for success that their rationalizing far beyond the reasonable. I mean come on (sorry) this health care fiasco, if Bush and Republicans had pushed this plan, honestly, would you think he/they were sane and the plan was good for the county?

I've kinda wondered about this myself... Exactly when are the Demcrats gonna stop behaving like sore losers and recognize that they have carte blanche to do what the fuck they want. Still it isn't enough. Not only do they want absolute power - they want us all to fall into line behind the Chosen One.

Annoys the crap outta me.

I've kinda wondered about this myself... Exactly when are the Demcrats gonna stop behaving like sore losers and recognize that they have carte blanche to do what the fuck they want. Still it isn't enough. Not only do they want absolute power - they want us all to fall into line behind the Chosen One.

What annoys me is their insistence that we should be happy jumping over the cliff with them.

What annoys me is their insistence that we should be happy jumping over the cliff with them.

Yep. You'd think that - after 8 years of Bush - they would understand the concern of others being no quite so gullible with the 'hopey, changey' shit.... but no.... we are all evil racist, anti-American, whackjobs for asking questions and not just falling for the crap dished out by one Administration after another.

I could go through the long list of failures this country has experienced since Obama and the Democratic Party took over and cause all sorts of hard feelings. I'd rather not....(just 1)

I would just like to point out to Democrats the simple fact that if the tables were turned and we had a Republican President and a filibuster proof Congress and the failures this country were experiencing were the same. They would most certainly be pissed off and damn bitchy about it, who could blame them...

I think it's a sad fact that Democrats are so desperate for success that their rationalizing far beyond the reasonable. I mean come on (sorry) this health care fiasco, if Bush and Republicans had pushed this plan, honestly, would you think he/they were sane and the plan was good for the county?

Their public irrational petty whining and attacks on the likes of talk show hosts, news outlets and their public defense of things which should not even be important right now, along with the internal bickering show how truly desperate they are.

To begin with their house and senate leadership has finally been exposed and the reality of the incompetence of the man they put into the White House is being realized.

They can see their entire political foundation slipping away and possibly being damaged beyond repair.

Mike

We have a lot of good folks here, but the last few months we got hit with a flood of morons from two different boards, who only know the 'us/them' mentality.

To them, if you knock Barry, you must love Bush. They are convinced of it, and in fact, I have had that thrown at me by long term members, which i found quite disapointing. They have their opposites in the bunch that refuse to see anything bad from the right and defend all.

It really kills alot of threads.

We have a lot of good folks here, but the last few months we got hit with a flood of morons from two different boards, who only know the 'us/them' mentality.

To them, if you knock Barry, you must love Bush. They are convinced of it, and in fact, I have had that thrown at me by long term members, which i found quite disapointing. They have their opposites in the bunch that refuse to see anything bad from the right and defend all.

Ouch! I'm a newbie! I am not from these boards that you speak of though. I'm an independent bad girl.

Ouch! I'm a newbie! I am not from these boards that you speak of though. I'm an independent bad girl.
To these people, everyone is on a 'side' and they will try to place you on a side whther you like it or not.

I have taken to negging these idiots because I'm tired of having to go through the same stupid shit everyday.

Anyone here for awhile soon understand I have never had a positive to say about the GoP, Bush or any other thing considered 'right wing' yet I hear from these jerks all the time how 'partisan' i am.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The far right wing loonies are simply delusional, as witnessed by Lumpy1.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The far right wing loonies are simply delusional, as witnessed by Lumpy1.

The debate in Washington has already shifted from whether will be a pubic option to what kind it will be.

Gee...
Sure is tough being a Democrat these days. Healthcare is going to pass and be emensely popular, economy has rebounded and the republicans pouted the whole time.

Did I mention that 36% approval rating for the once Grand Old Party?

Now the republicans are infighting between Conservatives and Moderates with the Democrats reaping the rewards.

Does it get any better than this???

Gee...
Sure is tough being a Democrat these days. Healthcare is going to pass and be emensely popular, economy has rebounded and the republicans pouted the whole time.

Now the republicans are infighting between Conservatives and Moderates with the Democrats reaping the rewards.

Unfortunately, I can think of a lot of ways it could be better and I'm not counting out the GOoPers in 2010. At the same time, though, things are still not as good for them or as bad the Prez and the Dems as a lot of cons on here like to think.

Gee...

Unfortunately, I can think of a lot of ways it could be better and I'm not counting out the GOoPers in 2010. At the same time, though, things are still not as good for them or as bad the Prez and the Dems as a lot of cons on here like to think.

Gentlemen, Gentlemen it's not about winning or losing it's about what's good for the country. If Obama and the Democratic Party had policies that were good for the country or they showed some modicum of positive direction, the pissing and moaning would at least lessen, don't you think?

Now, lets hold hands and sing, kom by ya.....:lol: ... (I'm sure I spelled that wrong)

You bigoted, hateful, teabagging, homophobic neocon nutter! :D

You bigoted, hateful, teabagging, homophobic neocon nutter! :D
Its so predictable, the Hugster added me to his list of 'neocons' because I constantly rip on Barry.

I wonder if that half wit understands what a neocon is, I doubt it, in fact, I believe most people that say it don't know what it means.

I'm as far as you get from it, I don't give a rat's ass about 'spreading democracy' or helping 'the world', I have never been liberal OR conservative and I am indifferent to Israel, I get a kick out of Jews winning wars against tremendous odds, but I wouldn't give them a dime. I spent years opposing Bush and his big spenders, yet once again the mental midgets have struck and I am given the scarlet letter by another moron. ;)

Forum List

Back