Democrats Deny US citizens our US Resources

• Banned
hey Madcow, we all know how that fix that, right? More tax breaks for the very wealthy. Yeah man, right on!

Wait?

Wasnt it Obama that just gave Tax breaks to billionaires after he bailed out Goldman Sachs, GM, Sallie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac along with european banks as well?

So are you saying that Democrat is the Fat Cat Wall St party run by billionaires?

Artificially inflating prices on fixed income seniors and working poor

Artificially? And what does this have to do with seniors? Are you talking about energy prices? Certainly they aren't set by either Democrats or Republicans.

Is Obama denying us our resources or is he not allowing our resources to be taken by a mega-corporation?

• Banned
Obama banned drilling off the coasts when Gas was $1.83 per gallon, now...................................$4.00 per gallon

Democrats are challenged because they grew up in college, where daddy paid for everything

Overly simple bu tI will give it a try madam.

"Democrats try to save some American oil for my children and the military to use in the event we ever need it!"

Certainly we can pump pump and pump gas down to about $2 a gallon. This will do well for the short term. Long enough for me to move my investments off shore.

Thing is, I am not looking at a quarterly balance sheet, I support America long term.

Sorry Rachel, I got complicated and used more words than you.

Because we are a capitalistic society, we lease land to oil companies and the oil they find is sold on the world market.

The billions in subsidies to the oil companies was the Republicans idea. Nothing to do with "capitalism".

Obama banned drilling off the coasts when Gas was $1.83 per gallon, now...................................$4.00 per gallon

Democrats are challenged because they grew up in college, where daddy paid for everything

Remember when we had a grown up in office and people were rich and gas was low?......That was before environmental whackos banned drilling, lowering supply, destroying the economy and raising prices and the poor.

Sad really

Overly simple bu tI will give it a try madam.

"Democrats try to save some American oil for my children and the military to use in the event we ever need it!"

Certainly we can pump pump and pump gas down to about $2 a gallon. This will do well for the short term. Long enough for me to move my investments off shore.

Thing is, I am not looking at a quarterly balance sheet, I support America long term.

Sorry Rachel, I got complicated and used more words than you.

Repeat

Because we are a capitalistic society, we lease land to oil companies and the oil they find is sold on the world market.

The billions in subsidies to the oil companies was the Republicans idea. Nothing to do with "capitalism".

And the billions in taxes the oil companies pay, who's idea was that?
“According to the [Exxon] company's income statement, the amount of taxes it paid in 2008 was 2.5 times as much as its net profit. The $45.2 billion profit figure makes a snappy headline, but the $116.2 billion in taxes that it paid is relegated to a footnote—if that. Exxon's tax bill breaks down like this: income taxes, $36.5 billion; sales-based taxes, $34.5 billion; "all other" taxes, $45.2 billion.” Exxon, Big Oil Profits Evil Only Until You Weigh Their Tax Bills - US News and World Report

Forum List

Back