Democrats demand obama be allowed a teleprompter during debates!!

I do and don't buy it. That's how jaded I've become sad really.

We all know politicians will say what they must to get elected.

Obama is suspicious he gets awards for no
reason, he is given special worship from the media.

I see a man who has been around communist influence not to mention black hatred towards white and the constant distain for the rich for America.

God I hope you are a female, those pics are killin me.....

Lol but what about my post? It's dead on. :)

You mean the one about Obama being a communist who hates whites?

I had assumed you were just pretending to act like a lunatic. Are you saying that you weren't pretending, that you meant it, and that you were sober when you typed it?

Sorry bout that,

1. He really needs one, but it wouldn't help him, because he is a fraud, and everyone is becoming aware of it now.
2. Where is he from *CHICAGO*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We all know politicians will say what they must to get elected.

Obama is suspicious he gets awards for no
reason, he is given special worship from the media.

I see a man who has been around communist influence not to mention black hatred towards white and the constant distain for the rich for America.

God I hope you are a female, those pics are killin me.....

Lol but what about my post? It's dead on. :)

Well yeah, but the lingerie is kilin me.

Brietbart = zero credibility and dead.

God has spoken on the Andy Brietbart issue.

Alan West, you're next, turkey.

Does anybody care Romney is a lying W clone who'll continue ruining the nonrich and the country?

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3...

O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education. .

I'm going to pick one point you attempted to make and ask for clarification. You say your dear leader Maobama's "716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS", can you please explain how you get savings from a program that currently has a $30+ trillion unfunded liability? Now think real hard before you answer, this is a zombie trap.

Despite your hilarious BS, savings are savings. 716 billion less paid to insurers and hospitals, because they're going to get so many new INSURED patients. Also, cutting actual costs will go toward that. If you believe Dems are trying to ruin the country, dupe, you're hopeless anyway.

You still haven't explained how you save nonexistent funds, the program is deep in the hole. You take money from it, anyway you try to justify it, is just digging a deeper hole, there are no savings.

I'm a retired techer, ya brainwashed twit LOL!

Ohhh! Now it all makes sense. You've never had a real job, you've lived off of government your entire life because you couldn't hack it in the REAL world, so you went from elementary school to junior high school to high school to college and right back into a school system.

No wonder you hate people who advocate less government, when you can't survive without it.

By the way, it's scary as hell that an ignorant, brainwashed communist like you was teaching children at one time. Good grief, no wonder our children are fucking retarded and crying in Madison, WI that Obama wasn't allowed to use a teleprompter in the debate... :rofl:

Unfortunately these people vote and that is what Obama is counting on..don't think it will be enough this time, but

dear gawd

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. It is simply astounding how STUPID liberals are. They don't even make sense.

First of all, forgetting about what even makes up a debate, why would these imbeciles want a president who requires a TelePrompTer to function?!? What's he going to do when he receives a call in the middle of the night from another world leader? Put him on hold until a TelePrompTer can be set up and some minion can write some responses for him?!?

Seriously you ignorant Madison liberals, WTF?!?!?

Maybe he should try that. Whatever the hell he's doing NOW sure as shit isn't working!

From p. 2 of thread:

“We’ll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job,” he said at the time. “We’ll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses.

Also, low cost clinics, care guidelines to cut malpractce, cutting fraud, waste, and duplication.

It's exhausting educating the Foxbpt dupes LOL!

Serious question Franco - what is wrong with you that you will ignore reality, disregard facts, and close your eyes while you follow Obama leading America off a cliff?

You've seen failure after failure after failure, yet you pledge undying allegiance to this failure. Why? Do you just hate America? Are the table scraps the government tosses you more appealing than having to work and provide for yourself? What would cause you to support catastrophic failure. Just look at these numbers, which are 100% accurate and can be independently verified:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

I'm glad we got THAT cleared up.

This is a new low for affirmative action. Black candidates must be allowed a teleprompter during a debate.

Forum List

Back