Democrats cutting budgets, social programs and Education

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
In States across the Country Democratic controlled Governors and Legislatures are cutting budgets, including social programs medical services, education and such.

Meanwhile people like Rdean and his cohorts are complaining that Republicans are the ones cutting federal dollars when both parties agreed to across the board cuts if the Super Committee failed.

After what Republicans have done to the economy, Democrats are forced to make sacrifices that hurt social programs and such.

its called responsible finical dealings. GOP cries and whines all through the past 3 years and what do you expect, more bloated state and local budgets?

you Republicans are stupid, straight up. Or, until you prove me otherwise, which has yet to happen in my 32 years.

In States across the Country Democratic controlled Governors and Legislatures are cutting budgets, including social programs medical services, education and such.

Meanwhile people like Rdean and his cohorts are complaining that Republicans are the ones cutting federal dollars when both parties agreed to across the board cuts if the Super Committee failed.

Shh, don't tell rdean.

we are so fvcked. GOP spends 4 trillion in Iraq and turns around and wants to point the finger in these regards.

wow.

okay cry baby, its all the Democrats fault! Gore was President and such!

OMG, revelation! Gore lost! what say you?

we are so fvcked. GOP spends 4 trillion in Iraq and turns around and wants to point the finger in these regards.

wow.

Democrats voted for the war in Iraq and voted every appropriation for the war.
You are clearly an idiot of continental proportions.

Democrats bought the Bush lies, as did most patriotic Americans.

As for funding the Iraq war, what were Democrats supposed to do - defund the war and the troops in midstream? I didn't know wars had on/off switches.

wow.

Democrats voted for the war in Iraq and voted every appropriation for the war.
You are clearly an idiot of continental proportions.

Democrats bought the Bush lies, as did most patriotic Americans.

As for funding the Iraq war, what were Democrats supposed to do - defund the war and the troops in midstream? I didn't know wars had on/off switches.

Bush didn't lie. You tools have had 11 years to prove it and have failed miserably.

It's too late to start praising the Democrats now just because some of them are starting to govern like the GOP. :talktothehand:

Is there some part of that you don't understand?

same part you dont seem to get that a GOP Commander in Chief was calling the shots.

My lord, why is this even up for discussion. this is a GOP mess, game, set, match.

really dude? are you telling me Bush never had the Idea to invade Iraq. You are saying the Dems wanted to fulfill bush I's wet dream (after he screwed the pooch in Panama).

you want to blame the Dems for buying false evidence and being "bushwhacked" fine, but to say this all falls on the dems is sort of insane.

we all know this was a Bush idea. Do I have to post Dick "deficits dont matter" Cheney on MTP saying an invasion of Iraq was going to be easy for you, cause I can.

really dude? are you telling me Bush never had the Idea to invade Iraq. You are saying the Dems wanted to fulfill bush I's wet dream (after he screwed the pooch in Panama).

you want to blame the Dems for buying false evidence and being "bushwhacked" fine, but to say this all falls on the dems is sort of insane.

we all know this was a Bush idea. Do I have to post Dick "deficits dont matter" Cheney on MTP saying an invasion of Iraq was going to be easy for you, cause I can.

Democrats could have derailed Bush's plans at any time by refusing to fund them. Instead they continued to fund them.
Which part of this escapes you?

okay, you make a good point, fair enough. I tried to tell you Dems did their damage as well. However, they did not have the privilege of commander and chief....

what escapes me is why you don't own up and admit it was mistake,by A GOP controlled govt. Most Dems have, where are you at?

okay, you make a good point, fair enough. I tried to tell you Dems did their damage as well. However, they did not have the privilege of commander and chief....

what escapes me is why you don't own up and admit it was mistake,by A GOP controlled govt. Most Dems have, where are you at?

The GOP did not control the government. Democrats have controlled Congress for 5 years now. They have controlled the White House for 3 years.
Which part of that is unclear to you?

what is your major malfunction???

okay, you are citing numbers from post Bush Admin Dems controlled one house after 2006. GOP had full control from 2000-2006, in this time frame the war in Iraq was started. do you not have your facts straight?

Forum List

Back